Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
some people are afraid of happiness and need others like me to give them extra help to make the correct decisions and fix their lives. the fact that I'm telling him to do it for so many months proves how good of a person I am
Let me tell you that you are not a good person, first you insulted, called adri a woman and harassed him for months, then you insulted me and called me a man and masculine, being your supposedly trans, creating dangerous insecurities in me, you even tried to flirt with adri after all that, knowing that he has a "partner", you are not a good person

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
that just means you're not capable of making correct decisions and now you're going to suffer the consequences of male puberty for the rest of your life. imagine if you had someone like me to force you to take estrogen
I can assure you that I look much, much more feminine than 99% of trans people, including you, no one perceives me as a trans woman, if not as a cis woman, and all my colleagues tell me that I have cis privilege, so I don't think I will suffer any consequences. , I just wasn't ready, and Adri's help was a big help in realizing who I was and who I wanted to be.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me tell you that you are not a good person, first you insulted, called adri a woman and harassed him for months, then you insulted me and called me a man and masculine, being your supposedly trans, creating dangerous insecurities in me, you even tried to flirt with adri after all that, knowing that he has a "partner", you are not a good person
I knew Adri AS A WOMAN because I stumbled on his trans posts on reddit 2 years ago so he was always a woman to me. For me it's like adri is transitoning from female to male because I always knew him as a woman. I respect his decision now.

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
I knew Adri AS A WOMAN because I stumbled on his trans posts on reddit 2 years ago so he was always a woman to me. For me it's like adri is transitoning from female to male because I always knew him as a woman. I respect his decision now.
You don't respect anything, you keep insisting that Adri make the transition and become a woman, whether she is or not, it is not your problem, and if he has told you that she is not, then she is not, I can assure you that she is not a woman, well He does not perceive himself as such, nor does his family or friends treat him as such.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can assure you that I look much, much more feminine than 99% of trans people, including you, no one perceives me as a trans woman, if not as a cis woman, and all my colleagues tell me that I have cis privilege, so I don't think I will suffer any consequences. , I just wasn't ready, and Adri's help was a big help in realizing who I was and who I wanted to be.
not sure what you get from lying but ok... this from your reddit account
d071d53aefefea34d4046b38db6612271.png

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How about you stop gossiping about my old posts and dedicate yourself to getting your hair back? What I have thought or have suffered in reality only Adri knows, the Internet is a different world from what happens in reality, did you know?
oh ok makes to total sense. everyone assumes ur a cis woman but actually u go on reddit to cry about how no one sees you as a woman and how you dont pass for fun. lol.

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
I already told you that I'm willing to post photos of how feminine I look, if you do it first I'm sure it would ruin you, I can go out and enjoy the comfort of being perceived as cis, what about you?

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
oh ok makes to total sense. everyone assumes ur a cis woman but actually u go on reddit to cry about how no one sees you as a woman and how you dont pass for fun. lol.
You know that post was years ago, why are you posting it now? It was before the hrt, are you jealous because "I'm dating Adri"? I see resentment in you

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I already told you that I'm willing to post photos of how feminine I look, if you do it first I'm sure it would ruin you, I can go out and enjoy the comfort of being perceived as cis, what about you?
its called pity passing. you live in spain. why do you want to argue with me?

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know that post was years ago, why are you posting it now? It was before the hrt, are you jealous because "I'm dating Adri"? I see resentment in you
It was 3 months ago. and no I'm not jealous of u dating adri lol are u actually that stupid.

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
It was 3 months ago. and no I'm not jealous of u dating adri lol are u actually that stupid.
You talk all day about how you want to be with him and that you basically like him (it's normal that you like him, he's basically like a model), that you want a relationship with him and that you will "rescue him from me" he is not in prison, he is free, and let me tell you, he is not interested in you at all.