Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

sg2000

My Regimen
Reaction score
do you guys think my hair loss is bad?What should i do to keep my current hair state for like 4ever?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 13

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
is he ok if i am not gay and not trans but willing to do this only for hair?
btw mr slaphead did you try dutasteride?Im on 0.5 and i think my libido is much much lower but i still get hard and f*** hot b****s
I’m not sure. He’s very weird but he might be okay since you’re considering HRT.

Yes dutasteride gave me worse hair. You can read about reports on this, it happens for some people. Interestingly I didn’t have that bad of sides, which makes sense since hair was worse and acne too. That’s upregulation for you.
do you guys think my hair loss is bad?What should i do to keep my current hair state for like 4ever?
You have solid hair. If you are concerned about maintaining, you really don’t need that extreme of a regimen. Unless you want regrowth. Personally I would focus on a healthy regimen that is sustainable long term. If you go on HRT, imagine how much the drug will affect you since you are already sensitive to dutasteride. I’d make slight changes to your regimen to maintain, and go to a top transplant doctor.

sg2000

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not sure. He’s very weird but he might be okay since you’re considering HRT.

Yes dutasteride gave me worse hair. You can read about reports on this, it happens for some people. Interestingly I didn’t have that bad of sides, which makes sense since hair was worse and acne too. That’s upregulation for you.

You have solid hair. If you are concerned about maintaining, you really don’t need that extreme of a regimen. Unless you want regrowth. Personally I would focus on a healthy regimen that is sustainable long term. If you go on HRT, imagine how much the drug will affect you since you are already sensitive to dutasteride. I’d make slight changes to your regimen to maintain, and go to a top transplant doctor.
wich kind of slight changes?I dont wanna hear about hair transplants anymore!f*** that i just want to maintain this baseline as long as i live

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
10 months dutasteride and 8 months. on 5 oral min
Dutasteride for 1.5 years destroyed my hair and gave sexual sides. Finasteride gave me a permanent sexual side effect. These drugs sucks. I also used oral min for 5 months while on Dutasteride. 15 to 20mg. Did f*** all. Im today way better off hairloss drugs.