Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reading this thread, I realize that the fact that HRT allowed me to get Norwood 0 is luck and not a guaranteed result that HRT leads to.
Recently, I got a bad haircut at the hairdresser, too short, and because of the diamond shape of my head, short haircuts look critically bad on me. And I thought again about how much damage baldness would cause to my appearance. I don’t know how I would live, because even with a bad haircut I can’t feel confident in myself, and disharmony causes me constant irritation and dysphoria
i do believe luck is the biggest factor too

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well NW0 is simply an unrealistic standard. The goal of HRT should be to restore hair back to its prime state, which for some people will never be NW0 because the ability to possess NW0 is dependent on many other factors outside of male pattern baldness.
Norwood is a relative scale. By Norwood 0 I mean the hairline a person had before they started going bald. It is entirely possible to have a Norwood 0 hairline with Androgenetic Alopecia, it just depends on how early you started HRT.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwood is a relative scale. By Norwood 0 I mean the hairline a person had before they started going bald. It is entirely possible to have a Norwood 0 hairline with Androgenetic Alopecia, it just depends on how early you started HRT.
By that definition I’m prob sitting at NW0.5 or NW1 but my hairline is a far stretch from say, prime Zayn

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
By that definition I’m prob sitting at NW0.5 or NW1 but my hairline is a far stretch from say, prime Zayn
I believe my approach is more accurate because it evaluates hair loss progression relative to a healthy hairline before the onset of Androgenetic Alopecia, rather than relative to an unattainable ideal. Our goal is to get the best possible and restore what was lost.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's wrong with your skin?
Same problem as always. I get it perfectly clear for a few days and then it breaks out terribly under my lower lip and all over my neck.

I believe and hope it’s a shaving issue and once I get laser hair removal, my skin won’t be as irritated

Right now it’s the worst it’s been in a year and I want to end my life over it but my hair is keeping me going

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same problem as always. I get it perfectly clear for a few days and then it breaks out terribly under my lower lip and all over my neck.

I believe and hope it’s a shaving issue and once I get laser hair removal, my skin won’t be as irritated

Right now it’s the worst it’s been in a year and I want to end my life over it but my hair is keeping me going
That is prob due to over shaving. You need laser ASAP

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone i'm new here. does anyone have the discord link where bridge is?
"Yeeeeaaahhhhh.. I'm gonna need to speak to this bridgeburn fella myself. I won't be taking ANYTHING more than 1mg finasteride until I hear it straight from the source, I'm not sacrificing MY BALLS unless the big man wants to have a chit-chat with little ol' me."

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't wanna talk to him privately or anything. I just figured there might be a lot more info for me to start to make a desition. I don't wanna bother him or anyone really
bridge doesn't even take hrt anymore kid... read the thread, you're in for a wild ride (spoiler alert: you do end up on estradiol and you've never been happier)

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
People really start losing their minds when finasteride doesn’t stop their balding lol
False. Only a minority lose their minds. Which are these few people on this thread. Most people admits defeat and throw in the towel like a man should do. These ppl are just an extreme case. I feel sorry for these people that needs extreme regimens at such a young age to grow their hair. Especially that balding drag queen 4141.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
False. Only a minority lose their minds. Which are these few people on this thread. Most people admits defeat and throw in the towel like a man should do. These ppl are just an extreme case. I feel sorry for these people that needs extreme regimens at such a young age to grow their hair. Especially that balding drag queen 4141.
Well put lol

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Slaphead has like 6 different accounts that he commented on this thread with, idk how anyone even gets this pathetic and lonely to live their whole life on a hair loss forum. 1 inch penis is him too. no wonder his mother trooned out