Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Judging by scalp DHT levels being significantly lower at that dose I would say so (50% vs 85% iirc). I’m also curious if there’s any data on dutasteride at even higher doses? 3mg and beyond might suppress even more locally, to eventually match serum levels.
I will be prolly trying it

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im with you. Last attempt is RU + duta.
I am legit gonna take 4 mg per day but my solution will be DIY so I can expect less bioavailability not because formulation (which is pretty simple btw) but because maybe the powder is less pure or my materials are less precise overall, at the end of the day it is DIY, so if avodart has an bioavailability of 60% I would expect a 30-40% of bioavailability on a DIY solution so 4 mg of DIY would be similar to 2.5 mg avodart.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didnt use dutasteride along HRT, but I took 150mg Bicalutamide daily and 4.8mg Estradiol Valerate every 4 days, theses are real high dosages and I got nothing.
Did you do any hormonal blood test in that time? Would be interesting to know

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
It needs 5 alpha reductase enzyme, otherwise it cant be produced, so megadose with 2.5 mg dutas will get rid of this poisoning hormone
I am skeptical about this. I don't think Dutasteride can completely deprive you of this element. Also, in my experience, if the usual dosage doesn't help you, the higher dosage won't help either.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Reading this thread, I realize that the fact that HRT allowed me to get Norwood 0 is luck and not a guaranteed result that HRT leads to.
Recently, I got a bad haircut at the hairdresser, too short, and because of the diamond shape of my head, short haircuts look critically bad on me. And I thought again about how much damage baldness would cause to my appearance. I don’t know how I would live, because even with a bad haircut I can’t feel confident in myself, and disharmony causes me constant irritation and dysphoria

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I realize that the fact that HRT allowed me to get Norwood 0 is luck and not a guaranteed result that HRT leads to.
Well NW0 is simply an unrealistic standard. The goal of HRT should be to restore hair back to its prime state, which for some people will never be NW0 because the ability to possess NW0 is dependent on many other factors outside of male pattern baldness.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am skeptical about this. I don't think Dutasteride can completely deprive you of this element. Also, in my experience, if the usual dosage doesn't help you, the higher dosage won't help either.
That is what im gonna to try. I din't have anything left other than experiment at this point

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well NW0 is simply an unrealistic standard. The goal of HRT should be to restore hair back to its prime state, which for some people will never be NW0 because the ability to possess NW0 is dependent on many other factors outside of male pattern baldness.
For some HRT just stop work lol