Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
The world record holder for longest lived human to have ever lived is a woman who lived to be 122. She ate about 2.2 pounds of chocolate per week...
maybe the sugar helps postmenopausal with greater estradiol bio-availability via a slight decrease in Shbg? whereas sugar totally destroys men

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes, bica reduces ARE(androgen response element) mechanism's of action over time

thats why after 3 months Bica reduced PSA by 86-94% and after 1 year it reduces PSA by +97%

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21466228
I have always had one question but didn't ask it lest sounding stupid, can bicalutamide overtime render androgen receptors in Skin and hair useless?

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
maybe you should switch to bicalutimide again, but stay on it longer.. Because it has some special corepressor sciency function that Ein ws talking about

When I was on it for some months it was a nightmare, the pain...
I don’t want to live that again. Have hundreds of pills left but too afraid to take them. I need something that doesn’t lead to androgen over expression. Still don’t know what it could be. Certainly not Bicalutamide.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Increase in prolactin has been found to cause hyperandrogenity, Iirc. But that's in prostate cancer guys

Without Cypro my prolactin is now low.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have always had one question but didn't ask it lest sounding stupid, can bicalutamide overtime render androgen receptors in Skin and hair useless?
I mean their androgenic capabilities yeah but not their anabolic capabilities, i.e. I sweat a lot more in the gym now that I'm on bica, thats an anabolic mechanism of testosterone, not an androgenic one like blackheads or acne.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
When I was on it for some months it was a nightmare, the pain...
I don’t want to live that again. Have hundreds of pills left but too afraid to take them. I need something that doesn’t lead to androgen over expression. Still don’t know what it could be. Certainly not Bicalutamide.
take it for at least a year, combined with estradiol and combined with dutasteride

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
we know that many types of anti androgens can cause elevated prolactin as a side effects, and eunuchs were shown to have low prolactin and high progesterone levels naturally, thats why surgical castration is used for prostate cancer patients who arent responding to AA and have hyperandrogenity from elevated prolactin
I had high prolactin from cpa. I stopped cpa. I will restart.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean their androgenic capabilities yeah but not their anabolic capabilities, i.e. I sweat a lot more in the gym now that I'm on bica, thats an anabolic mechanism of testosterone, not an androgenic one like blackheads or acne.
Ahole :) don't compel me to hop on bicalutamide - I'm already not happy with losing muscles. :-(

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
The world record holder for longest lived human to have ever lived is a woman who lived to be 122. She ate about 2.2 pounds of chocolate per week...
maybe the sugar helps postmenopausal with greater estradiol bio-availability via a slight decrease in Shbg? whereas sugar totally destroys men
to clarify, I'm not promoting sugar. Sugar is unhealthy! however estrogen is healthy, so its possible that there was an overall net benefit

104 year old woman drank 3 cans of Dr. Pepper per day:

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/03/24/ac-tuchman-dr-pepper.cnn

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Imme, post: 1818743, member: 141627"] Вы видели падение результатов из-за высокого пролактина? [/ QUOTE]
Возможно, из-за высокого пролактина волосы начали выпадать, я заметил это, и запах из подмышек окислился. Я нашла женские комментарии о высоком пролактине, запах должен быть подкислен.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
so we need some androgens to get results? so the shgb wont bind to E2
a little could do good.. that might also be a good point of Bica plus estradiol. That might also be why it is said that high amounts of E can also cause hairloss? @EmmaS had highly elevated levels

E kills androgens and raises Shbg which shifts ratio toward E1. @Obsessive you might be interested

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
found reviews of women when they have high prolactin
It over now. That's why I guess Americanhairlines, jgray had amazing results. Prolactin receptors but not prolactin levels are related with AA.

Attachments

• IMG_20190727_121648.png
    IMG_20190727_121648.png
    108.8 KB · Views: 131

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting. I will try it on my crown and report the results. For skin I will be taking msm and collagen supps

Attachments

• IMG_20190727_122438.png
    IMG_20190727_122438.png
    83.9 KB · Views: 203

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting. I will try it on my crown and report the results. For skin I will be taking msm and collagen supps
I would hardly call diet, wounding, finasteride and minoxidil "everything" lol

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep. It was pretty high. At that time I genuinely thought it was the reason why I was losing my hair and having scalp/eyes/pelvic/head/... pain. But obviously it was not the case.
And in France there is a big controversy about Cyproterone increasing the risk of meningiomas. My Doctor wants me to do an MRI... i tried to convince him it was useless (even if I had headaches) because I took only 12.5mg very 2-3 days. So it was pretty safe... at least if not used for years.
I think Bicalutamide is safer then Cyproterone, but I would still not recommend it (Lupron is the best after real castration).
did you smell sour from the armpits?