Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
they think very simply which is
Masculine = good Feminine = bad

, they would be better off and striving for a balanced combination

If masculinity is to be bald, I will happily castrate myself at home using scissors! :D

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
haha bro like my libido is just... too important bro because bro sexual health IS more important than mental health! Get outta here with that tranny sh*t bro! Like bro I already have a chode so like if that mini-sized walmart value-pack sausage doesn’t get working I got nutin!! look at jason stattham, b**ch looks like your local sex offender but i will just continue using him as an example broheim!! merck is jus tryna turn men into trannies bro just remain suicidal
f*** you dumbass trannies, omg y'all are so stupid i sware. there's nothing you can say to offend me hahahaha, I'm at work so I'm winning cause I'm not wasting my time unlike y'all dumb trannies hahahah i feel so good knowing I triggered a bunch of incel b****s. I don't know any of you but I don't care at all what happens to you,, i'm trying to prtect any young kids reading this garbage. .surely they will listen to me cause i obviously have soooo much more brainpower than y'all scumbag tranny incellssss lololahahhahahahahhaahh ok, i'm outta here, thanks for the laughs stupid limp dick b****s

8 hours later: still here

y'all are wasting yalls time bwhahahaha, im not cause im at work

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** you dumbass trannies, omg y'all are so stupid i sware. there's nothing you can say to offend me hahahaha, I'm at work so I'm winning cause I'm not wasting my time unlike y'all dumb trannies hahahah i feel so good knowing I triggered a bunch of incel b****s. I don't know any of you but I don't care at all what happens to you,, i'm trying to prtect any young kids reading this garbage. .surely they will listen to me cause i obviously have soooo much more brainpower than y'all scumbag tranny incellssss lololahahhahahahahhaahh ok, i'm outta here, thanks for the laughs stupid limp dick b****s

omg we should put all of @obsolutetinker’s messages in this thread into a book and sell it!! his information is just so useful, like ugh i think I could get a college degree in being a stupid *** b**ch with that knowledge

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Memories... :rolleyes:

8183C8C4-5976-42ED-B81A-80FEBAB2C47D.jpeg

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
haha bro like my libido is just... too important bro because bro sexual health IS more important than mental health! Get outta here with that tranny sh*t bro! Like bro I already have a chode so like if that mini-sized walmart value-pack sausage doesn’t get working I got nutin!! look at jason stattham, b**ch looks like your local sex offender but i will just continue using him as an example broheim!! merck is jus tryna turn men into trannies bro just remain suicidal
A: "finasteride made my dick limp, omg i took half a pill for 1 week and now i'm permanently damaged."

B : "maybe it is nocebo."

A :"No way, tooo many people say that it is true. don't invalidate my expereince"

10 people who take HRT: "We don't have any ED"

A: "you are all lying obviously insecure from the mistake of f*****g up your body.

later,

A: "I'm so bald. I hate my life :( all women are garbage cause they won't date a baldcell beta like me."

B: "Hrt might grow your hair, better than hating your life"

A: "what is the point of having hair if it cost sexual health?!!!! OMG that's insane."

B: " I still have sex, can last longer, orgasms are better"

A: "but my precious muscles and penis... still not worth it. I looked at a finasteride pill the wrong way and it gave me ED and turned me gay. "

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
omg we should put all of @obsolutetinker’s messages in this thread into a book and sell it!! his information is just so useful, like ugh i think I could get a college degree in being a stupid *** b**ch with that knowledge
yes, he because he always backs up ALL of his claims with references

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A: "finasteride made my dick limp, omg i took half a pill for 1 week and now i'm permanently damaged."

A :"No way, tooo many people say that it is true. don't invalidate my expereince"

A: "you are all lying obviously insecure from the mistake of f*****g up your body.

later,

A: "I'm so bald. I hate my life :( all women are garbage cause they won't date a baldcell beta like me."

A: "what is the point of having hair if it cost sexual health?!!!! OMG that's insane."

A: "but my precious muscles and penis... still not worth it. I looked at a finasteride pill the wrong way and it gave me ED and turned me gay. "

A: I think nizoral gave me sexual dysfunction...

B: *Ikarus has left the chat*

B: *Ikarus has joined the chat*

B: Maybe the suicidal thoughts you are having are a sign!

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
A: I think nizoral gave me sexual dysfunction...

B: *Ikarus has left the chat*

B: *Ikarus has joined the chat*

B: Maybe the suicidal thoughts you are having are a sign!
lol nizoral doesn't even absorb into the skin hahaha

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
33 years old, lots of relationships, and longest one is 2 years! Wow everything is getting better, so amazing! Lmfaooo. Can easily see why no woman will stay with him lolololol.
cause they can't handle his massive c***!

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

later,

Great summary (; lmao those people crack me up.