Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
"hmm, I dunno. Can't quite place my finger on it."
:D
Ooh well I still eat a sh*t ton haha. I just used to be underweight the last couple years.. Friends/family comment saying I look healthier now
I've always hovered around 18 BMI.
I definitely have more fat now, but less muscle so the weight probably balanced out

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My nipples are sore, and i feel a firm lump behind my right one but it isn't dead center behind the nipple its like off to the edge, is it normal or do you think could be breast cancer?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
My nipples are sore, and i feel a firm lump behind my right one but it isn't dead center behind the nipple its like off to the edge, is it normal or do you think could be breast cancer?
same happened to me when I started

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Phew thats a relief to hear, lol i was feeling around and i felt something that feels like a swollen lymph node (thats all i can comare it to) like right here

Attachments

• 7b663d9e-ece4-4afd-b72d-2121be0fc1f8.jpg
    7b663d9e-ece4-4afd-b72d-2121be0fc1f8.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 353
Last edited:

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Itsnoahkennedy I described my experience of the process on page 100, it can give an idea of what to expect

how the stages progresed for me from the beginning of hormones:
1. small hard lumps appear near nipples, nipples got a bit puffy. (it still looked normal)

2. more small hard lumps appear and increased in number, they were like little rocks! gyno sensations/ soreness increased. the puffy nipples were really soft feeling.
I still looked relatively normal at this point with shirt off, it was noticeable only if youre looking for it, I showed my cousin for opinion. I still had chest hair so that helped.

3. The lumps suddenly went away.. the calm before the storm.

4. big thick lump about the size of the nipple, which was a bigger nipple than baseline, appears right under right nipple. Left nipple is still soft and squishy to touch. right didn't feel soft anymore cause of the big lump .

I'm not sure what would've happened at this point if I had stopped Hrt, if the big breast bud would stay there underdeveloped and hard or just disappear?

5. this happened a little later for left one, but those big hard buds expanded and softened a bit, hardened a bit again but then got even softer and moved back into the breasts expanding but softening eventually dissolving itself into glandular tissue like cottage cheese or something.

they became more erogenous after that.

I think around that time i noticed half my chest hair was gone cause I couldn't see the familiar patterns as well.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can see my reply to Reis some 4-5 pages ago wherein I've written with proofs how it acts on aspects other than DHT and T. Moreover, I've not seen anyone (male, tried 200mg+, for at least 9 months) on this site who has not gotten results.

I'm starting to like your answer. spironolactone works well. even despite the terrible side effects, I will not give up.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I advise everyone to rest one day a week for all medications. especially such heavy ones as avodart. Liver will thank you. nothing will happen to your hair in 1 day. every Saturday I do not take any pills.
if you do not take a break from avodart for 1 day, it can even cause hair loss. my experience.