Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Couple of months i would imagine.
I just read bica can lead to male birth defects. Although I've read somewhere it doesnt lead to these defects, as its presence would be low in the process of making a f*****g human.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Spironolactone also blocks DHT, so more than 0.5mg of Duta doesn't make sense. You might have already upregulated Androgen receptors.
Moreover it has been found that AA does not aggravate or lessens with increase or decrease in serum levels of DHT (or T for that matter. It is more the Androgen Receptors that play a role in gene expression. No no don't event think abiut bring androgens down to zero - neither easily possible nor recommend.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dead serious question - has anybody here taken progesterone? Has s/he seen significant betterment in results after introducing progesterone?

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Progesterone would enhance the beauty of a man boobs.
The first/primary material in creation of Finasteride is progesterone. Also, not popularly known, but Finasteride has progestonic effect. Spironolactone also has progestonic effects, but it straight up increase progesterone and 17-alpha-hydropregesterone.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dead serious question - has anybody here taken progesterone? Has s/he seen significant betterment in results after introducing progesterone?
I'm going to investigate this question. There is a review that when taking 2 ml of estradiol, 100 ml of progesterone and 5 ml of finasteride allowed the host to overgrow the temples.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I manufactured a broscience theory on it some days ago and posted on this thread. After reading all the experiences, I'm glad I didn't give it 6 months.
Fina /duta wouldn't make you go
bald. Six months after the balding started, I hopped On the finasteride. But the hair loss was so depressive that it gave me the false impression that finasteride is causing it. And then, I read a lot of posts (misinformation) that fina ruins your hair. I got panicked and immediately stopped fina. I waited for like six months, but the shedding never stopped. I finally decided to give fina another chance. This time I gave it six months, and then regrowth happened. For some, the finasteride doesn't work. Their genetics is so strong that they eventually go bald with or without fina/duta. But the drug finasteride helps a vast majority of balding men, especially the young.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 10.19.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 10.19.24 PM.png
    846.7 KB · Views: 182
  • Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 10.19.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 10.19.33 PM.png
    621.6 KB · Views: 175

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this guy is screwed in the head lmao, this is how I responded

he's the absolute tinker guy that was harassing everyone and calling them trannies btw, he made a second account after he got banned

this is the thread: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-bicalutamide-help.124073/page-5#post-1819482

Oh myyy god, i smiled through that whole post, he is so triggered by us that he is livid, wasting his time writing essays about us, I'm cracking up lmfao. He speaks as if we are ruining the world lol that was hilarious to read.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh myyy god, i smiled through that whole post, he is so triggered by us that he is livid, wasting his time writing essays about us, I'm cracking up lmfao. He speaks as if we are ruining the world lol that was hilarious to read.
he's comparing us with people trying to normalize pedophilia XD

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
he's comparing us with people trying to normalize pedophilia XD

With the whole pedophile situation, he is referring to the Jessica Yaniv situation in which this man posing as a transgender woman has been accusing beauty salons of being transphobic because they don't want to wax his balls. I do not think for a second that transgender women should be allowed those services if they still have male genitalia, and if a transgender woman did request those services I would be weirded out. Isn't male genitals a point of dysphoria for transgender women, in which they wouldn't such areas exposed? Nonetheless, my point is that he believes that we are those sort of people which is completely untrue. In terms of transgender women, it isn't true either. Jessica Yaniv is a man abusing the position of being trans. Jessica Yaniv has also been committing pedophilloic acts by wanting to host a topless event for kids, in which parents are not allowed to be there which is truly disturbing. He has also been messaging underage girls, asking them about their periods, acting as if he has periods and wants to know how to use female sanitation products. He has done other disturbing messages, such as sending creepy voice messages using an Elmo voice. We are not pedophiles, neither are transgender women, and honestly I don't understand why he is acting as if pedophilia only happens within the transgender community. Transgender women only take up such a minuscule percentage of the world, yet pedophilia still happens within the masses.

Jonathan_Jessica_Yaniv_Transgender_Canada_Waxing.jpg

Last edited:

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With the whole pedophile situation, he is referring to the Jessica Yaniv situation in which this man posing as a transgender woman has been accusing beauty salons of being transphobic because they don't want to wax his balls. I do not think for a second that transgender women should be allowed those services if they still have male genitalia, and if a transgender woman did request those services I would be weirded out. Isn't male genitals a point of dysphoria for transgender women, in which they wouldn't such areas exposed? Nonetheless, my point is that he believes that we are those sort of people which is completely untrue. In terms of transgender women, it isn't true either. Jessica Yaniv is a man abusing the position of being trans. Jessica Yaniv has also been committing pedophilloic acts by wanting to host a topless event for kids, in which parents are not allowed to be there which is truly disturbing. He has also been messaging underage girls, asking them about their periods, acting as if he has periods and wants to know how to use female sanitation products. He has done other disturbing messages, such as sending disturbing voice messages using an Elmo voice. We are not pedophiles, neither are transgender women, and honestly I don't understand why he is acting as if pedophilia only happens within the transgender community. Transgender women only take up such a minuscule percentage of the world, yet pedophilia still happens within the masses.

View attachment 125214
it is not us, i consider myself transphobic, i think @bridgeburn holds the same view, we have proved that hrt doesnt change your gender no matter what, and the idea of a man becoming a woman is ridiculous and relies on cosmetic, and the toxicity of this ideology is unacceptable and it is the biggest form of child abuse and no one should be quite about it, sorry but no amount of estrogen and make up can changes these rules as you can be a male and not consider yourself a man

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
it is not us, i consider myself transphobic, i think @bridgeburn holds the same view, we have proved that hrt doesnt change your gender no matter what, and the idea of a man becoming a woman is ridiculous and relies on cosmetic, and the toxicity of this ideology is unacceptable and it is the biggest form of child abuse and no one should be quite about it, sorry but no amount of estrogen and make up can changes these rules as you can be a male and not consider yourself a man

I somewhat agree. HRT will never be able to change your biology; being transgender is an imitation of the gender you desire to be, as your current gender is causing dysphoria. It’s undeniable that gender dysphoria is a genuine medical condition, in which the only treatment for it is transitioning. However, that doesn’t mean that they can act as if they are a biological woman, believing they can change in female changing rooms (especially when they’re early in their transition) or become pregnant, or menstruate. Estrogen can only lead to de-masculinisation in appearance, and a change in your hormonal profile. Everything else has to be done cosmetically, and even then you have to hope that you don’t get clocked. I definitely respect those who want to be referred to as a woman, and that’s okay (especially those who actually put effort into transitioning). But I refuse to call people such as Jessica Yaniv a woman, when he looks like a burly man wearing makeup and is abusing the position to peruse his vile fantasies.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I somewhat agree. HRT will never be able to change your biology; being transgender is an imitation of the gender you desire to be, as your current gender is causing dysphoria. It’s undeniable that gender dysphoria is a genuine medical condition, in which the only treatment for it is transitioning. However, that doesn’t mean that they can act as if they are a biological woman, believing they can change in female changing rooms (especially when they’re early in their transition) or become pregnant, or menstruate. Estrogen can only lead to de-masculinisation in appearance, and a change in your hormonal profile. Everything else has to be done cosmetically, and even then you have to hope that you don’t get clocked. I definitely respect those who want to be referred to as a woman, and that’s okay (especially those who actually put effort into transitioning). But I refuse to call people such as Jessica Yaniv a woman, when he looks like a burly man wearing makeup and is abusing the position to peruse his vile fantasies.
some people dnt have the bone structure or enough head hair to pass as a full woman and yet they wanna be in woman places and use their toilets, this is madness, my only concern is about under age kids who have to take such a rough decision and are offered hormones that alter their biology permanently, so this makes the passable women somehow privileged and OK to be refereed as a woman which is unfair for the ork who wants to be a woman, so there must be a general rule that reject the whole idea of transitioning, you can be "less manly" or fem but not close to a woman it is unfair for the society and kids

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand gender dysphoria to be honest. I know a man on quora who turned transgender in his late 40s. Can you imagine it? Where were his problems with gender before it? Don't tell me he would have been afraid to come out - he is in the US and himself said that he was in relationship w an Indian girl for years.

How about explaining those women who turn into man, but do detransition when hair fall/male pattern baldness starts.
How would you explain those imbeciles who have transitioned, detransitioned and again retransitioned.

See I understand it might be real, but the level to which the left wingers and SJWs have taken is despicable and disgusting.

Moreover, allowing biological male who transitioned into sports is beyond my comprehension. How can these leftists dumbasses with their PhD can be so endrenched into ideology that they are blind to realities.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
some people dnt have the bone structure or enough head hair to pass as a full woman and yet they wanna be in woman places and use their toilets, this is madness, my only concern is about under age kids who have to take such a rough decision and are offered hormones that alter their biology permanently, so this makes the passable women somehow privileged and OK to be refereed as a woman which is unfair for the ork who wants to be a woman, so there must be a general rule that reject the whole idea of transitioning, you can be "less manly" or fem but not close to a woman it is unfair for the society and kids
LOL.. A man at Grocery (inadvertently
) asked a women whether her child was a girl or boy. And you can't believe how much thrash he had to take because of this. She blubbered that we would let her child choose his gender. Wtf is that! If he has penis he is man; if she has vagina she is female.