Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Peace

My Regimen
Reaction score
spironolactone and cypro are more serious when it comes to health. bica is healthiest
Why is Bica healthier than spironolactone? Not saying you're wrong, just curious because I thought Bica was a newer drug and less researched.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is Bica healthier than spironolactone? Not saying you're wrong, just curious because I thought Bica was a newer drug and less researched.
Bica was developed as a safer alternative to flutamide, a similiar NSAA. but bica is less heptatotoxic than flut and cypro.

It's safer because spironolactone fucks the kidneys and makes you lose sodium and retain pottasium, increases cortisol, can cause weight loss, etc.
ask users @Ikarus and @Georgie how thier experiences with spironolactone were.. I haven't yet heard anyone reporting getting fucked up on bica healthwise..

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bica was developed as a safer alternative to flutamide, a similiar NSAA. but bica is less heptatotoxic than flut and cypro.

It's safer because spironolactone fucks the kidneys and makes you lose sodium and retain pottasium, increases cortisol, can cause weight loss, etc.
ask users @Ikarus and @Georgie how thier experiences with spironolactone were.. I haven't yet heard anyone reporting getting fucked up on bica healthwise..
spironolactone is also a blood pressure med. When I was on 150mg/day I would constantly get lightheaded and whenever I would go from sitting to standing it would take me about 10 seconds to not feel like I was going to pass out.

Conversely it might be a good counter to oral minoxidil at low dosages as it's a diuretic and can help combat the sodium and water retention.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
spironolactone is also a blood pressure med. When I was on 150mg/day I would constantly get lightheaded and whenever I would go from sitting to standing it would take me about 10 seconds to not feel like I was going to pass out.

Conversely it might be a good counter to oral minoxidil at low dosages as it's a diuretic and can help combat the sodium and water retention.
minoxidil is also a blood pressure med, so maybe taking spironolactone and oral min together (which I was doing) would make it super low o_O

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I plan to use 125 mg of flutamide plus 8 mg estradiol with estradiol will decrease the lh in the way that lh antagonists do ... with that it will prevent the increase in testosterone produced by flutamide

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I plan to use 125 mg of flutamide plus 8 mg estradiol with estradiol will decrease the lh in the way that lh antagonists do ... with that it will prevent the increase in testosterone produced by flutamide
Flutamide is extremely hepatatoxic causing liver damage over time so it's definitely not a long terms solution as far as AA's go. Why not use bica since it acts similar without the side effect profile?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
@bridgeburn
Could it be that my mistake was to take only 500mg a day?
My testosterone increased and I lost hair ... with 750 will I keep my testosterone completely blocked?
Screen_Shot_2019-06-12_at_9.25.38_PM_1.jpg

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
DHTCell wrote: "just divide ur T level by 10-12ng/dl and thats a good gauge for mg of the drug"

So 500-600ng/dl ?

Just keep in mind that when you start Bicalutamide (if you choose to do it as monotherapy), your T will raise 59–97%, so you may need more than 50mg.

I recommend you test your hormone levels before and after you start it.