Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But then why does this loser come here and harass everyone else for prioritizing their appearance instead of hookers over everything? Is this his only way of coping?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• 1wavp4d421hc1.jpeg
    1wavp4d421hc1.jpeg
    99.5 KB · Views: 39

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Observation:

Summer 2022- I start HRT via estrogel monotherapy, I experience extreme shed due to starting an extreme (despite poor) regimen. I start estradiol cypionate injections in Jan 2023 and start experiencing good results.

Summer 2023- I switch from estradiol cypionate to estradiol enanthate based on a 4chan user informing me that it is an 'objectively better' ester. I experience extreme shed, leading me to switch back to cypionate/regrowth in autumn.

Summer 2024- Approx 2 months into lower 12.5mg daily bica dosage, reduced from 25mg after shedding. Shed shed shed shed shed

So is it at all possible that I just shed during the summer? I always blamed this on my funky regimen but I feel like the temperature is gonna go down this autumn and my hair will start looking much better and stop shedding.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you were a real man you jump off the Empire State Bldg… So an Indian pathologist can then dissect your diseased scalp skin for an example of manic-baldness

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
75 mg of Bicalutamide per day for 10 days reduced sebum production. Yes, life without disgusting sebum is much better.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Observation:

Summer 2022- I start HRT via estrogel monotherapy, I experience extreme shed due to starting an extreme (despite poor) regimen. I start estradiol cypionate injections in Jan 2023 and start experiencing good results.

Summer 2023- I switch from estradiol cypionate to estradiol enanthate based on a 4chan user informing me that it is an 'objectively better' ester. I experience extreme shed, leading me to switch back to cypionate/regrowth in autumn.

Summer 2024- Approx 2 months into lower 12.5mg daily bica dosage, reduced from 25mg after shedding. Shed shed shed shed shed

So is it at all possible that I just shed during the summer? I always blamed this on my funky regimen but I feel like the temperature is gonna go down this autumn and my hair will start looking much better and stop shedding.
You just had to wait longer and the shedding would stop. I am losing a huge amount of hair now, but I am not worried because the miniaturization is reversing and my hair is getting longer. After a few months the situation will stabilize.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
“B-but back when MY GENERATION was young we understood that boys are boys and girls are girls!”

Stop. You’re embarrassing yourselves. Sorry it’s too late for you to realize that male hormone is crap.

Dhtchud69

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Observation:

Anytime you shift your hormones you’re risking telegon effluvium. That can be immediately, or it can be months from when you shifted it

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Usually the hair reacts late. A month after I stopped T, I started experiencing telogen effluvium hair loss. It's still going on, but I know it will stop in about 2 months. You should not be concerned about telogen effluvium at all, you should ensure that there is no miniaturization.
In the context of the fact that hair reacts to hormonal changes with a delay and you need to wait months until the situation stabilizes, it is foolish to believe people’s stories about how changing the estradiol ester stopped telogen effluvium. This would happen even if you didn't change the ether, you just had to wait.