Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
do we really need androgen suppressants if estrogen already diminishes androgens even at the scalp level?
You'd require a higher dose of E without an AA.
Also, although E can kill the balls, it doesn't block androgen receptors. And it weakly inhibits 5ar, not nearly as much as finasteride and dutasteride does.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "rankwit, сообщение: 1838311, участник: 143909"] Я проверил их через месяц или два, потому что прошло много времени с [/ QUOTE]
you had it but before puberty, I had nw0 before puberty, after androgens begin to form in the testes and the adrenal glands androgenetic alopecia begins

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
alright, I'm seeing some talk here of androgen, estrogen etc.

The ONLY role taking estrogen plays in preventing male pattern baldness is by distrubting the
Hypothalamic–pituitary–gonadal axis and thereby decreasing concentrations of endogenous androgens.

Circulating estrogen levels do NOT play any role in the progression of androgenic alopecia. This can be defended by the case of @Sonolmn98 who got castrated and stopped balding. Castratiion doesn't change the androgen to estrogen ratio, but it stopped his balding.
if you squeeze the spermatic cord?

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because of people like you and DHTcel, or the other idiots who exist on this website
I never created a fake account to mass dislike others. I was/ am furious on you because you were overreacting to DHTcel and spamming this thread. By the way, why are you being so hostile? In many threads I have found you in conflict with others. Did somebody sexually abused you when you were a kid? Or is it the balding which is making you a weird creature?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never created a fake account to mass dislike others. I was/ am furious on you because you were overreacting to DHTcel and spamming this thread. By the way, why are you being so hostile? In many threads I have found you in conflict with others. Did somebody sexually abused you when you were a kid? Or is it the balding which is making you a weird creature?

96B38556-A643-4E37-8B35-5CC0866F4CAA.jpeg

Let’s be honest here, you contribute to the idiots on this website and have no place here. You’re just another deluded dolt who comes on this website to report on their alleged hair loss. Stay pressed, motherfucker.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 129268

Let’s be honest here, you contribute to the idiots on this website and have no place here. You’re just another deluded dolt who comes on this website to report on their alleged hair loss. Stay pressed, motherfucker.
I am telling you once again I never created a fake account to mass dislike anybody. You fight everybody because you have not been properly raised by your parents and to add to that hair loss along with gender dysphoria has made you anti-social. Had your mom been fucked by a proper man, a tranny would not have borne.

PS : Mind your business and don't quote my post unless I am offending you. I don't like engaging with trannies so, please don't quote me.

And one more thing, trannies don't have any place in societies let alone this thread.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am telling you once again I never created a fake account to mass dislike anybody. You fight everybody because you have not been properly raised by your parents and to add to that hair loss along with gender dysphoria has made you anti-social. Had your mom been fucked by a proper man, a tranny would not have borne.

PS : Mind your business and don't quote my post unless I am offending you. I don't like engaging with trannies so, please don't quote me.

And one more thing, trannies don't have any place in societies let alone this thread.

I don’t understand, I never mentioned you mass-disliking; we’re all aware DHTcel had such behaviour, though. I’m just saying that you’re delusional and an idiot, and have no respect for those who actually contribute to this thread. You are disrupting this thread, and continue to define why people have resorted to discord.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
New update for bicalutamide. Raloxifene seems to have stopped the progression of my gyno, but it has not alleviated it. I’m also barely producing any sperm. I imagine pretty soon I won’t be able to produce any at all.
What!! You aren't producing Amy sperm on Ralox+Bica. Dude they both increase T by substantial margins so unless you're taking +100mg Bica you can't block it all

Louisa

My Regimen
Reaction score
It does not go down to 0. There's still the adrenals and you still have aromatase In your fat
GD day Bridge!! I'm currently on 2mg of Estrogen 2x daily loniten 5mg 2x daily and Advodart 1x daily.I do have 50mg of Bicaultumide but haven't taken it yet was thinking maybe a low dose of cpa instead.Are you still using Bicaultumide?