Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are beautiful....

I'm aging in reverse.
JPEG_20190929_034659.jpg

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes, I'm doing HRT in the clinic now starting on October 22.
then share your regime as they are appointed. Here in Russia to appoint hrt officially too many difficulties, you need to get a certificate that you are with gender dysphoria.

ali.talebi1994

My Regimen
Reaction score
then share your regime as they are appointed. Here in Russia to appoint hrt officially too many difficulties, you need to get a certificate that you are with gender dysphoria.
Regimens are prescribed according to blood test results... You can not use someone else's regimen, it may have bad side effects bro o_O

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "ali.talebi1994, post: 1839201, member: 143339"] Схемы назначаются в соответствии с результатами анализа крови ... Вы не можете использовать чужой режим, у него могут быть плохие побочные эффекты, братан о_О[/ QUOTE]
for example, in France, cypro 25 + 4 estradiol is prescribed to all transgender people. This is the mode of a beginning transgender

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll report how it goes and what they prescribe me, Here in the United States i can go to the Planned Parenthood clinic and sign an informed consent paper, it allows me to skip the doctor's and therapists so i don't need to be diagnosed with gender dysphoria before i can start HRT in the clinic, If my blood tests go well then i start HRT in the clinic on the same day of my appointment on October 22
and in Russia with this ***, not an *** only drugs without a prescription can be bought.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I told them i am Taking Cyproterone Acetate and that my Prolactin might be super high, so they might ask me to stop taking Cyproterone Acetate for a while and then check my blood again before they give me my injections, I'm not sure yet.
then yes. Better to cancel cypro

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah but your pics on instagram doesnt indicate a bad hair loss

haha, minoxidil magic, i was on finasteride and minoxidil, but the minoxidil is the reason i temporarily had full hair, the finasteride didn't do anything, when i quit minoxidil all the hair that was being artificially kept alive, fell out.