Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
do you realize finasteride doesn't accumulate in your body because it lasts only 30 hours while bica lasts over a month? see this is why you're bald, you're just too retarded
It does accumulate in your body just not in your blood that’s why it takes 2 weeks plus before DHT returns to normal lol autistic retarded fa99ot

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutasteride another example lol just because you only took one pill doesn’t mean the drug isn’t working. You have to be retarded to not understand that. Accumulation of course takes a really long time with that drug. You’re so f*****g dumb lmao

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey retards why don’t we stop fighting over who is the most intelligent and actually go back to working together so we don’t go f*****g bald lmfao if it wasn’t for you guys I’d be absolutely fucked.

Almas: just because you’re smart doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be open to other people’s experiences and thoughts. The way we understand how these drugs ACTUALLY work (not how they are supposed to work) is vague at best.

Adri: just because Almas thinks you’re dumb doesn’t mean he is a bad person. Also stop messing with your regimen every 5 seconds

414: stop stirring the pot and causing trouble and overinvolving yourself with slap head.

If we all work together we can have great hair. Thank you

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also stop messing with your regimen every 5 seconds
The only cure for baldness is HRT. There is nothing more to discuss here.
I tested on myself all the treatment methods that were discussed on this forum and deserved attention.
Now all we have to do is switch to estradiol injections and dress up in skirts and knee socks, uwu :з

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish this place was safe to post our cute skirt pics & boob comparisons but this old boomer perv ruined it all, we need to move to discord or telegram...

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only cure for baldness is HRT. There is nothing more to discuss here.
I’m seriously unconvinced by your belief that bica does “nothing for hair” based on my own experiements. But yes you are correct in that estradiol is absolutely necessary to stop baldness.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
you know I really wish you would. I do feel for you, coming here all the time, knowing what MUST be done to stop baldness and simply living in fear with scarcity mentality instead. I wish I could give you the courage to actually start hrt, start a new life for yourself
I did

Dhtchud69

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been using deca solo for a week, accidentally crashed my e2 hard and got a massive headache+shedding but hair quality is still the same so far. I’ll let you guys know how deca+ru58841+a little exogenous estradiol (need it to maintain decent levels) goes but I’m not planning on staying on it longer than 6-7 weeks anyway

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Despite the estradiol injections, due to the fact that I do not take Bicalutamide, my skin is VERY OILY. I have to wash my face every 30 minutes or else my face gets covered in a layer of oil. Tomorrow I will finally get my Bicalutamide and will start taking 150mg a day straight away so it starts working as quickly as possible.
Oily skin is torture. It is a pity that dermatologists do not prescribe Bicalutamide to people with oily skin and hirsutism. If the refusal to prescribe it to men can be justified by gynecomastia and cessation of sperm production, then there is no excuse for not being aware of its existence in female dermatology.
Bicalutamide is capable of bankrupting the entire cosmetic and anti-acne industry for women. Millions of creams against blackheads on the nose, acne, enlarged pores, and excessive oily skin are useless, while Bicalutamide can relieve women of all these problems without side effects. It's a pity that no one knows about him.
I thought you were going to use cypro

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought you were going to use cypro
I decided to use what already worked for me and not take risks. Some claim that Cipro ruined their hair due to high progesterone. Maybe I'll try Cyproterone in 8 months when my Bicalutamide runs out.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It cured you by making you impotent lol
You must have some really sh*t genetics if one finasteride pill 20 years ago made you permanently impotent. my princess wand gets as hard as she always did even though I'm on high dose estrogen, bica and dutasteride. I wouldn't even mind that being a real side effect but it's just not something that happens unless you are already predisposed to erectile dysfunction or 50 years old and unfortunately ur both, you might as well sacrifice your impotent penis and save the hair with hrt instead

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
You must have some really sh*t genetics if one finasteride pill 20 years ago made you permanently impotent. my princess wand gets as hard as she always did even though I'm on high dose estrogen, bica and dutasteride. I wouldn't even mind that being a real side effect but it's just not something that happens unless you are already predisposed to erectile dysfunction or 50 years old and unfortunately ur both, you might as well sacrifice your impotent penis and save the hair with hrt instead
Doesn’t matter when it’s small lol keep writing those paragraphs explaining yourself tho