Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

robincurtz

Banned
Reaction score
Please help me
I am taking cyproteron acetate for about 2 month and I dont see any changes even my hairs get worse but 6 month ago I took cpa for about 2 month and it gave me some nice regrowth,what should I do?what will happen if I drop it?
my hair will be get worse?
my libido is so low after this two month and I have puffy nipples but I don’t see any changes in my hair
Don't take estradiol unless you are a transgender. At most, you can try anti-androgens. Don't be delusional about that the society would start loving you once you grow tits and big butts.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't take estradiol unless you are a transgender. At most, you can try anti-androgens. Don't be delusional about that the society would start loving you once you grow tits and big butts.
you are a fool antiandrogen without estradiol does not work !!! estrogen gives hair growth!

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I apply elestrin on my temples and some one did this also said to me it will take three month but your shed should be stop at month two
take 2mg of estradiol sublingually every day. For some time I began to apply estrogel 0.75 estrogel to the scrotum. This should give high-quality growth in the temples and give nw0

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why don't you actually cut them off or inject acid into them like that guy did, wouldn't it be more effective? Your not gonna use them ever anyways...
f*** you tell me? go to the branch of finasteride fool!

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, i was asking serious you mongoloid retarded f***, why do you apply estrogel on scrotum when you can actually cut them off and achieve the desired results you are seeking? Your chemically castrated anyways with that treatment, it's not like your balls are gonna function anymore, ever in your shitty life, why are you keeping them, go full eunuch and your saved for life lmao
I'll cut it off, put it in your shitty mouth

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
take 2mg of estradiol sublingually every day. For some time I began to apply estrogel 0.75 estrogel to the scrotum. This should give high-quality growth in the temples and give nw0
Does applying A female hormone to your balls not scare you?

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I took spironolactone for almost 1 year, and you know what? My face began to feminise, my jaws have shrunken. I stopped taking it all. Now I am only on dutasteride. Probably I would consider a hair transplant in future.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I took spironolactone for almost 1 year, and you know what? My face began to feminise, my jaws have shrunken. I stopped taking it all. Now I am only on dutasteride. Probably I would consider a hair transplant in future.
I think from the very beginning you didn’t figure out the dosages, you didn’t figure out how to use it, and why, spironolactone must be used with estradiol, then it works very well on the hair and the temples begin to overgrow. You did not pay enough attention to the issue of administration and dosages. Therefore, you only got face and not hair. Bad experience too experience

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think from the very beginning you didn’t figure out the dosages, you didn’t figure out how to use it, and why, spironolactone must be used with estradiol, then it works very well on the hair and the temples begin to overgrow. You did not pay enough attention to the issue of administration and dosages. Therefore, you only got face and not hair. Bad experience too experience
Hahaha, I would consider a hair transplant or a wig rather than growing tits.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "robincurtz, post: 1841453, member: 86523"] А также наблюдайте, как другие разрабатывают влагалище. : D[/ QUOTE]
Get what?
estradiol means hair growth, testosterone is a killer for hair. What is not clear?

robincurtz

Banned
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "robincurtz, post: 1841453, member: 86523"] А также наблюдайте, как другие разрабатывают влагалище. : D[/ QUOTE]

estradiol means hair growth, testosterone is a killer for hair. What is not clear?
You idiot, estradiol is a killer of manhood.