Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
So is it recomendable to drop bica?
I have not tried it, it raises testosterone as much as possible, androgen receptors become insensitive, but testosterone is at the limit because estradiol is poured out of it. It doesn’t work for me in Bika’s work, I won’t be able to control the dose of estradiol in my blood, there will be an early feminization that will not under my control. In addition, the testosterone will be at the limit, if you want to get down sharply due to uncontrolled feminization, all the otherworldly testosterone will be ready to contact the receptors. And you will get a man with boobs and a womanish fig Swarm.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you think by taking such dose and 4 mg estradiol daily will I block androgen receptors?
it blocks non-estradiol receptors. You just start to drink the antiandrogen, which your testosterone suppresses over time. The androgen receptor becomes inactive. At this time, you take estradiol. At this time, the estrogen receptor reacts to estradiol and grows your hair while the androgen receptor is inactive.

robincurtz

Banned
Reaction score
See the @Ikarus ’s transformation.:D

Attachments

• 0E44354F-3FE1-4877-8A6F-876AD17FD2CA.jpeg
    0E44354F-3FE1-4877-8A6F-876AD17FD2CA.jpeg
    149.3 KB · Views: 268

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "robincurtz, post: 1841065, member: 86523"] См. Преобразование [USER = 139443] @Ikarus [/ USER]. : D[/ QUOTE]
f*** you in the ***

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "robincurtz, post: 1841065, member: 86523»] См. Преобразование [USER = 139443] @Ikarus [/ USER]. : D [/ QUOTE]
You need to get a strap-on for that since your dick turned into a vagina but whatever lmao
f*** you in the ***

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Am i not allowed to get out, damn i was getting ready to go out a little i spent the whole day in the house... Can i at least go a little please, at least to get a fresh mouth of air? Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase master pretty please?
i will f*** you and your whole family a piece of sh*t

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
LMAO, with what mate you don't have a working dick, you need to invest heavily on those strap-ons i have a big family just saying :D
i will f*** you dont worry i will find big drin and f*** you in your smelly hole

robincurtz

Banned
Reaction score
@Jok3r No need to troll them in their thread, I'm fine with them if they stay here and aren't promoting their regimens elsewhere.

Even though we do not agree with their methods, in the end they are also brothers fighting hairloss.
What shall we call them? brother or sister? As they are in the middle of them.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
These faggots ( @Yar , @Ikarus ) never got a real girl, therefore, they are transitioning into a woman.

I mean, I don't have attraction for women in general so I don't understand your point here. I should be transitioning into a man, in that case.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Jok3r No need to troll them in their thread, I'm fine with them if they stay here and aren't promoting their regimens elsewhere.

Even though we do not agree with their methods, in the end they are also brothers fighting hairloss.

Our tranny agenda will take over the world.