Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "keepcoolmybabies, post: 1844237, member: 142367"] Я делаю инъекцию .35 мл флакона 20 мг / мл в неделю.

Прогестерон не будет разбавлять эстроген так же, как у мужчин. Это объясняется тем, что прогестерон обладает мощным действием гонадотропина. По сути это сигнализирует об изменении уровней ЛГ и ФСГ от гипофиза. Для женщин это говорит о том, что яичники практически перестают вырабатывать эстроген в конце цикла. Поскольку у нас нет яичников, наши уровни ЛГ и ФСГ не влияют на выработку эстрогена в нашем организме. Вместо этого он сигнализирует о резком падении T. [/ QUOTE]
What levels does it give you per day? Estradiol levels

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "keepcoolmybabies, post: 1844237, member: 142367"] Я делаю инъекцию .35 мл флакона 20 мг / мл в неделю.

Прогестерон не будет разбавлять эстроген так же, как у мужчин. Это объясняется тем, что прогестерон обладает мощным действием гонадотропина. По сути это сигнализирует об изменении уровней ЛГ и ФСГ от гипофиза. Для женщин это говорит о том, что яичники практически перестают вырабатывать эстроген в конце цикла. Поскольку у нас нет яичников, наши уровни ЛГ и ФСГ не влияют на выработку эстрогена в нашем организме. Вместо этого он сигнализирует о резком падении T. [/ QUOTE]
What levels does it give you per day? Estradiol levels

It gives an initial spike and then lowers throughout the week. But I've only had my levels tested at trough, which average between 200-300pg/ml.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
It gives an initial spike and then lowers throughout the week. But I've only had my levels tested at trough, which average between 200-300pg/ml.
your estradiol levels at the end of the week are 200-300 picomoles? and at the beginning, respectively, large

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how much do you want to use progesterone?
I want to use 100mg of micronized bio identical P (like prometrium). But when I brought it up to my Doctor she only knows about and prescribes medroxyprogesterone which is synthetic.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I put estradiol every 12 hours on the scrotum, they write that it gives very good levels of estradiol even a dose of 0.75 oestrogel, and if on the scrotum and on the thigh, then after 12 hours 230 picomole. I’m also going to take 100mg progesterone rectally

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to use 100mg of micronized bio identical P (like prometrium). But when I brought it up to my Doctor she only knows about and prescribes medroxyprogesterone which is synthetic.
they all prescribe synthetics, although everyone knows that the best feminizing drug is bioidentical progesterone. I suspect this guy for 9 months on bio-electric hormones and not on synthetics. I also talked with a knowledgeable transgender girl, she also advises bio-identical progesterone, a bio-identical estradiol gel, not synthetics!

Attachments

• 0523F03D-0071-4CB8-B3C0-5E0DD2E74E8E.png
    0523F03D-0071-4CB8-B3C0-5E0DD2E74E8E.png
    460.4 KB · Views: 475

Jonny Craig

Established Member
Reaction score
I put estradiol every 12 hours on the scrotum, they write that it gives very good levels of estradiol even a dose of 0.75 oestrogel, and if on the scrotum and on the thigh, then after 12 hours 230 picomole. I’m also going to take 100mg progesterone rectally

I am thinking of dosing Prog AND bi-estro cream on scrotum...

dosing bi-estro on hairline is going to get annoying very quickly having to wash hair so often

Jonny Craig

Established Member
Reaction score
they all prescribe synthetics, although everyone knows that the best feminizing drug is bioidentical progesterone. I suspect this guy for 9 months on bio-electric hormones and not on synthetics. I also talked with a knowledgeable transgender girl, she also advises bio-identical progesterone, a bio-identical estradiol gel, not synthetics!

I saw a very positive review regarding a MtF transition, using Bi-estro cream, on amazon.

They had been using bi-estro cream for almost a year with very good results in their transition.

You can get legit estradiol OTC, definitely.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw a very positive review regarding a MtF transition, using Bi-estro cream, on amazon.

They had been using bi-estro cream for almost a year with very good results in their transition.

You can get legit estradiol OTC, definitely.
I want to reproduce the female hormonal 28-day cycle, the difficulty arises in dosing the drugs exactly how much on which day to take, that is, estradiol at its peak is progesterone on day 14 21

Jonny Craig

Established Member
Reaction score

You use 0.75 estradiol on scrotum every 12hrs?

Any sides?

How are your erections?

Jonny Craig

Established Member
Reaction score
Any merit to this approach?

5.0 out of 5 starsLADIES .... MIMIC YOUR OVARIES ESTROGEN PRODUCTION BY USING SMALL AMOUNTS THROUGHOUT THE DAY !!!
April 9, 2017
Size: 4 OunceVerified Purchase
I know it sounds complicated but it isn't. Take a bottle to work and use tiny pea size drops every couple of hours all day long. Use a little when you go to bed and if you wake up to tinkle every night like I do Use just a dab and start again in the morning. Your ovaries DO NOT produce a huge amount at one time. Your ovaries give tiny pulses throughout your day. Try it!! You will be more balanced and estrogen will be delivered in tiny amounts all day long.

Jonny Craig

Established Member
Reaction score
More on bi-estro care cream, for those in doubt, and may want to purchase OTC estrogen cream, from Amazon:

I am amazed as you at how well this BioEstro-Care cream is working - something amazing and crazy is happening to me as well - my hair on my head has become fuller and healthier, and I have noticed that I have new dark hairs showing up on my head and where I was bald I have new hair growth - I feel my hormone imbalance issue has reversed itself and I feel almost like a teenager again. So many other wonderful perks of using this cream, that I know there is active Estrogen and Estriol in the cream. I would recommend this product to any post menopausal woman who has issues with hormone imbalances. (Please, talk with your doctor before using this cream if you have any health issues that would interfere with the application of this cream, or the cream would interfere with the effectiveness of any medication you may be on - this is serious) - I also use this cream on my face and neck to make wrinkles vanish before my eyes - when I wake up in the morning - before applying the cream, I look in the mirror and there is no signs of aging, even though I am going to be 65 end of September - I had a complete hysterectomy in Oct 1996, yet since the application of this duo estrogen cream product, BioEstro-Care - formulated by a doctor himself, my biological clock seems to be going in reverse.

P.S. I showed this bottle of BioEstro-Care cream to my gynecologist and she is amazed that this is a real estrogen product, and was astonished that this real estrogen product is being sold without a prescription - her only advice against me using this product was that I should discontinue the BioEstro-Care cream while using the Rx vaginal cream because she stated that I am receiving too much estrogen via both creams - so after my visit with her I concluded that I would stop the Rx cream, which caused me much discomfort, and stayed with the BioEstro-Care cream - good choice for me and it works better than the Rx.

Image of what this lady looks like:
upload_2019-10-16_20-50-54.png

Last edited:

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
More on bi-estro care cream, for those in doubt, and may want to purchase OTC estrogen cream, from Amazon:

I am amazed as you at how well this BioEstro-Care cream is working - something amazing and crazy is happening to me as well - my hair on my head has become fuller and healthier, and I have noticed that I have new dark hairs showing up on my head and where I was bald I have new hair growth - I feel my hormone imbalance issue has reversed itself and I feel almost like a teenager again. So many other wonderful perks of using this cream, that I know there is active Estrogen and Estriol in the cream. I would recommend this product to any post menopausal woman who has issues with hormone imbalances. (Please, talk with your doctor before using this cream if you have any health issues that would interfere with the application of this cream, or the cream would interfere with the effectiveness of any medication you may be on - this is serious) - I also use this cream on my face and neck to make wrinkles vanish before my eyes - when I wake up in the morning - before applying the cream, I look in the mirror and there is no signs of aging, even though I am going to be 65 end of September - I had a complete hysterectomy in Oct 1996, yet since the application of this duo estrogen cream product, BioEstro-Care - formulated by a doctor himself, my biological clock seems to be going in reverse.

P.S. I showed this bottle of BioEstro-Care cream to my gynecologist and she is amazed that this is a real estrogen product, and was astonished that this real estrogen product is being sold without a prescription - her only advice against me using this product was that I should discontinue the BioEstro-Care cream while using the Rx vaginal cream because she stated that I am receiving too much estrogen via both creams - so after my visit with her I concluded that I would stop the Rx cream, which caused me much discomfort, and stayed with the BioEstro-Care cream - good choice for me and it works better than the Rx.

Image of what this lady looks like: View attachment 130403
Estriol is increased in pregnancy which is when women get thicker hair.. there might be something to it, estriol has ERbeta preference plus is bound more weakly to SHBG than estradiol and estrone

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
You use 0.75 estradiol on scrotum every 12hrs?

Any sides?

How are your erections?
there are no erections, but I was warned that there may be testicular cancer with ovarian cancer due to increased estrogen. I stopped doing this on the scrotum. Now only the hips and buttocks.

Jonny Craig

Established Member
Reaction score
there are no erections, but I was warned that there may be testicular cancer with ovarian cancer due to increased estrogen. I stopped doing this on the scrotum. Now only the hips and buttocks.

Why not on hairline, or at least, forehead? (closer proximity to your hair)

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not on hairline, or at least, forehead? (closer proximity to your hair)
this method doesn’t work, there is a lot of 5par in the scalp. Estradiol against it is powerless. You need an antiandrogen that can compete with DHT. It could be spironolactone, which is similar to progesterone. During this inhibition, you take estradiol. Gradually, the estrogen in the receptor will be estrogen

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
this method doesn’t work, there is a lot of 5par in the scalp. Estradiol against it is powerless. You need an antiandrogen that can compete with DHT. It could be spironolactone, which is similar to progesterone. During this inhibition, you take estradiol. Gradually, the estrogen in the receptor will be estrogen
But u have PUSSY HAIR LOSS.