Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a warning to everyone considering bicalutamide, it definitely works but the side effects are serious. Don’t take for granted this idea that you won’t get sexual sides. I’ve gotten way more than I had on Spironolactone.

That’s weird, I have less than when I was on spironolactone...

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm probably going to start taking progesterone soon as it can be a very potent AA due to it's gonadotropin effects. Particularly if you have high enough circulating progesterone, it's able to overstimulate your pituitary causing it to signal your body to stop producing testosterone. Then you can reprogram your endocrine system. Granted if you still want T, it's not the way to go. But for those on strong AA's it might be a more viable (and potentially healthier long term) option.
Do you want to use it rectally or orally? Or injections?

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if more reaches the prostate through rectal administration... Hmm
Progesterone can be used by the oral or rectal route or by intramuscular or subcutaneous injection (link), while progestins are usually used by the oral route. Levels of progesterone with the oral route have been found using state-of-the-art assays (LC–MS) to be very low (<2 ng/dL at 100 mg/day) and inadequate for satisfactory progestogenic effects ([source](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharmacokinetics_of_progesterone#Oral_administration), [source](/r/MtFHRT/comments/94naq0/oral_progesterone_achieves_very_low_levels_of/)). In accordance, even a high dosage of oral progesterone (400 mg/day) showed no antigonadotropic effect in cisgender men

Jonny Craig

Established Member
Reaction score
I am back on bi-estro care on hairline (1 pump is 1mg estriol and 0.25mg estradiol) + progesterone 40mg on testicles (will likely increase this)

After applying bi-estro last night, about 30m-60m later my libido increased quite a bit... sexual desire is way up.

@Obsessive

Jonny Craig

Established Member
Reaction score
Progesterone can be used by the oral or rectal route or by intramuscular or subcutaneous injection (link), while progestins are usually used by the oral route. Levels of progesterone with the oral route have been found using state-of-the-art assays (LC–MS) to be very low (<2 ng/dL at 100 mg/day) and inadequate for satisfactory progestogenic effects ([source](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharmacokinetics_of_progesterone#Oral_administration), [source](/r/MtFHRT/comments/94naq0/oral_progesterone_achieves_very_low_levels_of/)). In accordance, even a high dosage of oral progesterone (400 mg/day) showed no antigonadotropic effect in cisgender men

So basically, using Prog topically on balls > oral use

I must say, used on balls.. I am noticing a bit of decreased penile sensitivity. Nothing crazy but orgasm isn't as pleasurable. I noticed on estrogen, orgasm may even be better...

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
So basically, using Prog topically on balls > oral use

I must say, used on balls.. I am noticing a bit of decreased penile sensitivity. Nothing crazy but orgasm isn't as pleasurable. I noticed on estrogen, orgasm may even be better...
I use estro on eggs, and progesterone I will try orally and then rectally

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Джонни Крейг, должность: 1844039, участник: 106127"] Я вернулся на бистро-уход за волосами (1 насос - 1 мг эстриола и 0,25 мг эстрадиола) + прогестерон 40 мг на яичках (вероятно, увеличит это)

После применения би-эстро прошлой ночью, примерно через 30-60 м, моё либидо немного увеличилось ... сексуальное желание растет.

[USER = 138005] @Obsessive [/ USER] [/ QUOTE]
ideally, I would like to reach the female follicular level, estradiol / progesterone

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral progesterone gives shitty p levels because of 5ar in the liver.. but if we are on inhibitors it might be different for us

Jonny Craig

Established Member
Reaction score
The great enemy of the man scalp , The twin brothers of the man collapse, Doom of hairs

Testicles.

Haha, thanks.

I got itchy nipples when I was applying bi-estro on balls. I think it helped hair in the short time I used it there though.

May eventually go back to using there.

For now sticking to applying bi-estro on hairline and prog on balls.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
how to reproduce the female hormonal 28-day cycle? before 14 days take estradiol in increasing? and after 14 days progesterone with estradiol. Estradiol under progesterone will bend itself. But how to ensure that there is no strong pressure of progesterone on estradiol so that it does not fall!

Attachments

• E778127C-31A3-4DB5-9FC4-25729A27A09F.png
    E778127C-31A3-4DB5-9FC4-25729A27A09F.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 120
  • D4F49F0E-2F38-45F6-9CEA-5143CDD2950C.png
    D4F49F0E-2F38-45F6-9CEA-5143CDD2950C.png
    48.8 KB · Views: 114

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how to reproduce the female hormonal 28-day cycle? before 14 days take estradiol in increasing? and after 14 days progesterone with estradiol. Estradiol under progesterone will bend itself. But how to ensure that there is no strong pressure of progesterone on estradiol so that it does not fall!
I inject .35ml of a 20mg/ml vial per week.

Progesterone won't dilute estrogen the same way for men. The reason it does this for women is because progesterone has powerful gonadotropin effects. Essentially it signals a change in LH and FSH levels from the pituitary. For women this tells the ovaries to essentially stop making estrogen at the end of their cycle. Because we don't have ovaries, our LH and FSH levels don't affect estrogen production in our body. Instead it signals a steep drop in T.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
these hormones progesterone and estradiol work together. no one crushes the other

Attachments

• EB9FC756-20CF-450E-BD94-F6D33D0CF7D8.png
    EB9FC756-20CF-450E-BD94-F6D33D0CF7D8.png
    48.8 KB · Views: 125
  • 16C2B52E-CAF9-4F28-BC94-EB301C876139.png
    16C2B52E-CAF9-4F28-BC94-EB301C876139.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 131