Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's all about semen and gyno. It's so weird to complain about hairloss but be more concerned with semen and gyno. If you were worried about the social stigma of taking HRT, I can relate to that, I also was and delayed starting the medication 2.5 years after wanting it to fix my hair. But semen and gyno?

pissoff

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's all about semen and gyno. It's so weird to complain about hairloss but be more concerned with semen and gyno. If you were worried about the social stigma of taking HRT, I can relate to that, I also was and delayed starting the medication 2.5 years after wanting it to fix my hair. But semen and gyno? f*** off, 0 reason to complain about hairloss at that point.
Retard, i take cypro so my semen is gone anyways, i dont want tits f*****g up my twink body you ignorant idiot

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Little tiny gyno boobs aren't gonna make nor break your twink status. If you stay very low bodyfat, chances of bodily feminization are slim to none.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking like a man is pure bullshit tho. If you pay any attention to the world around you, it's obvious that the vast majority of men are absolutely hideous and smell very bad. Women almost universally age better than men, female aging is just more stigmatized because society is used to the average man being very ugly. If I'm unable to look completely female, it's better to be somewhere in the middle than obviously male.

Perfectly flat chest is far less cute. Honestly, the breast area looks bad on most people, male or female. The Playboy bunny era of American pop culture emphasized breast quality over facial attractiveness, this is no longer the case.

Gay cis men hate estrogen usage the most because they are the most c*m, boner, and male chest obsessed demographic. Estradiol directly works against their sexual agenda.
I prefer a flat chest with cute small nipples on a twink yummy. I hate even the slightest puffyness its a turn off to me. It reminds me too much of a woman.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No they always liked bad Boys from young age you delusional freak of nature.
I don't care what ur sister likes, testosterone lowers your standards by 100x so you find masculine men attractive. I used to be like that too when I was poisoned but estrogen opened my eyes and now I realize masculine men are disgusting and should be forcefully transitioned