Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to be a lustful person and I never will be again. Chasing hair is entirely more valid than chasing orgasms
Yea but the issue is that these meds can f*** you up big time. You can buy a full cap hair system and no can tell it's even fake. You have to go get them custom made tho. Not the ones you buy online and glue to your head like a weirdo

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand how someone can be on finesteride for ten years and it actually work for them and then come to this form thinking about tranny drugs. The obvious solution would be dutesteride. Since finasteride worked for so long. Also if it's worked for you for ten years your prolly like what? 30? Since your hairloss isn't extreme you could prolly get 1 hair transplant and it last you Till your 45. Or longer. I mean be happy finasteride saved you in your prime

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand how someone can be on finesteride for ten years and it actually work for them and then come to this form thinking about tranny drugs. The obvious solution would be dutesteride. Since finasteride worked for so long. Also if it's worked for you for ten years your prolly like what? 30? Since your hairloss isn't extreme you could prolly get 1 hair transplant and it last you Till your 45. Or longer. I mean be happy finasteride saved you in your prime
@real kombo

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No sir you got the wrong idea. I have sh*t genes, started going bald at 16. Currently 26. Finasteride and minoxidil saved my *** no hair loss for 10 years but now it's starting again. Yes I'm hoping to stop the loss then consider a small transplant in the front to lower the hairline. Ive read alot of success with bicalutamide and how it doesn't actually lower testosterone just prevents it from binding to the androgen receptors.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not switch to dutasteride then? I got 0 shedding when I switched and lots of new growth but I can't know for sure if its from dutasteride, mk677 or if it would've happened anyway even if i didnt change anything

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Growth hormone secretagogue that raises your IGF-1 and growth hormone to puberty levels, I'm just experimenting with it and hoping to get faster hair growth from it. I'm taking it for around 40 days but I also switched to dutasteride at the same time so I don't know which one is responsible for my new hair growth