Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bahahhaha. You idiot people get old did u know this? Wait until you reach your late 30s and 40s. Like me You will look like a grandma and hair wont even matter or make a difference. People will still see you as an old creepy man. My god you guys think you are immortal like a living elf and will look cute innocent and wrinkle free forever. Lol
You need to age in a timely manner, and not look like a bald freak at 30. Besides, even if you are 40-60 years old, you can either be bald or have normal hair. But you have no choice. "God" chose for you, and you are too cowardly to decide your own fate.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bahahhaha. You idiot people get old did u know this? Wait until you reach your late 30s and 40s. Like me You will look like a grandma and hair wont even matter or make a difference. People will still see you as an old creepy man. My god you guys think you are immortal like a living elf and will look cute innocent and wrinkle free forever. Lol
thats why I'm a woman, not everyone is fine with being seen as a dangerous predator like you are, kids are scared of you and women walk across the street when you're walking their way. when people see my gorgeous nw0 and large breasts they know I'm nothing to be afraid of and girls see me as one of them. just because its too late for you doesn't mean we should all waste our lives and be suicidal, bald, wrinkly and perverted on testosterone like you are. please leave us alone even just your presence in this thread makes me feel uncomfortable and in danger.

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We were meant to live the present moment