Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Nghtly

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did not think i would be back here but here i am needing a bit help.. i have been on estrogen pills for 2 years and my hair loss completely stopped and my hair grew back thicker and stronger, For 2 year long zero hair loss until i ordered my pills to late and had to be without it for a week, I noticed Insteadly hair loss and it seem to not stop even after i started taking my pills again, So now for more then 2 months straight am experiencing hair loss. So idk what to do do i wait it out? Or do i take something next to the pills, Is it simply not working anymore after the 1 week break, Any help would he appreciated.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did not think i would be back here but here i am needing a bit help.. i have been on estrogen pills for 2 years and my hair loss completely stopped and my hair grew back thicker and stronger, For 2 year long zero hair loss until i ordered my pills to late and had to be without it for a week, I noticed Insteadly hair loss and it seem to not stop even after i started taking my pills again, So now for more then 2 months straight am experiencing hair loss. So idk what to do do i wait it out? Or do i take something next to the pills, Is it simply not working anymore after the 1 week break, Any help would he appreciated.
You only take pills and nothing else? I'm surprised that stopped your hair loss in the first place.. take injections and Bica/dutasteride

Last edited: