Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually bica is good for hair. It has been like few weeks I stopped it and my hair is thinning and the scalp itches are back. Also my body odor is like pre hrt and my skin is oilier even using tretinoin. With bica I could barely use it due to dry skin now I can use it almost daily
I'll try the CPA. Works better for some than Bica

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even bica at 12.5 mg daily did so much better than e2 alone
I do not believe in that. Bica in such a tiny dose cannot do anything for hair without E2.
I think you are talking nonsense and are a self-hypnotized person subjected to the placebo effect.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is your hair doing in such high dosages? What are your E2 levels?

I feel like when I increase my EEN to 6 mg my hair and my mood seems to get worse. Whenever I am at 5.5 my hair still sh*t but a bit better and my mood is better.

With 6 mg i get 445 pg/ml e2 and with 5.5 360-380 pg/ml e2.
I get a lot of new hair growth constantly but I don't know if the dose has anything to do with it. Recently I noticed lots of new hair up to 1cm under my normal hairline, before this I only got new hair at the temples that made my hairline look rounder. I don't know if the new hair growth is from mk677 or if it would've happened anyway. I take high doses of estrogen because pregnant women grow lots of new hair
when their estrogen levels peak and I wanted to see if it's gonna give better results. Idk what my levels are cause I have no access to blood tests

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get a lot of new hair growth constantly but I don't know if the dose has anything to do with it. Recently I noticed lots of new hair up to 1cm under my normal hairline, before this I only got new hair at the temples that made my hairline look rounder. I don't know if the new hair growth is from mk677 or if it would've happened anyway. I take high doses of estrogen because pregnant women grow lots of new hair
when their estrogen levels peak and I wanted to see if it's gonna give better results. Idk what my levels are cause I have no access to blood tests
how long have you been printing MK7

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn not knowing your levels sucks, you cant monitor what's going on with your body.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think blood tests would make me change anything in my routine unless bica is destroying my liver, but if that was the case I would be dead already so I think I'm safe. also I don't think you can notice any difference in hair quality with bica in such short periods of time, the only thing it would do is make your scalp less oily so your hair texture could feel different but other than that idk how it would do anything else when you're already on estrogen. I haven't really noticed anything with bica but I will still continue taking cause it should still be beneficial for maximum hair regrowth

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think blood tests would make me change anything in my routine unless bica is destroying my liver, but if that was the case I would be dead already so I think I'm safe. also I don't think you can notice any difference in hair quality with bica in such short periods of time, the only thing it would do is make your scalp less oily so your hair texture could feel different but other than that idk how it would do anything else when you're already on estrogen. I haven't really noticed anything with bica but I will still continue taking cause it should still be beneficial for maximum hair regrowth
Maybe not hair quality yet but I am sure other aspect like scalp itch oilier hair, oilier face, rapid hair growth of beard and body hair and more smell on sweat... is a clear indicative that bica does a lot, ofc always supplementing with e2. Anyways I know I will have further recession on my hair since I have been taking it for a long time and when you stop it, there is a period where your receptor are very upregulated and even low T and DHT will do more damage than if you were on e2 monotherapy. How long it last? No one know, I've read stories on reddit that some ppl receptors takes like a month or two to recover and heard a few people saying it lasted like 6 months.

Edit: I stopped it few weeks ago, but before stopping it i lowered it from 25 mg daily to 12.5 mg every other day which helped to clear it faster.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can take Bica with estradiol, I can refuse it, it does not affect my hair in any way. This only affects the oiliness of the facial skin.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have oily skin doesn't that mean you still have enough dht to cause hair loss over time? It's much harder to notice the effects on hair than on oil production since it takes longer for hair to degrade

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have oily skin doesn't that mean you still have enough dht to cause hair loss over time? It's much harder to notice the effects on hair than on oil production since it takes longer for hair to degrade
Apparently not. Bicalutamide solo at a dose of 50 mg completely stops sebum production in all people, but you will continue to go bald. Apparently this is not the main indicator. Plus, if DHT was destroying my hair, I would have gone very bald in this month and a half, but I am seeing little progress.
Oily skin is not so strongly associated with hair loss, so I believe that Adri is simply subject to the placebo effect, because he expects that reducing skin oiliness with Bicalutamide will certainly affect his hair.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll try the CPA. Works better for some than Bica
Try 12.5 initially 1/4 of the 50 mg pill , it will castrate you withing 1.5 week and then if needed up to 25 mg also prepair for side effects but it works

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try 12.5 initially 1/4 of the 50 mg pill , it will castrate you withing 1.5 week and then if needed up to 25 mg also prepair for side effects but it works
Did CPA help you better than Bica? How does it cope with oily facial skin?

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did CPA help you better than Bica? How does it cope with oily facial skin?
Bicalutamide does nothing for hair i never had oily skin or oily hair so i can't tell but it gave me painful gyno!! CPA and oral minoxidil are the best medications for me i assume that you take bica or fina i take them both everyday i dont give dht any chance

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is difficult to assess what role CPA plays in your treatment since you were taking Minoxidil. Minoxidil + Bica would probably give the same result.
i am posting my meds as a proof as always i am not talking sh*t i only speak from my personal experience!! I also was on seroxat(paroxetine) and anafranil (clomipramine) to help with the harse side effects of CPA

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
5bd23883-0b66-4507-9ff5-03912412a731.jpg

Attachments

• fa58c77b-9202-440a-9570-b9087d257ff8.jpg
    fa58c77b-9202-440a-9570-b9087d257ff8.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 25

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont use any cpa as i dont have any problem many of those andocur boxes are full if anyone comes in Athens in the summer i can give them for free ( they are legit from local pharmacy) Anti depressants played a keyrole for me both for side effects of CPA but also lessended the obsession especially the Clomipramine which i currently only take.If some of you thinking about hair every day every moment of the day you cant think anything else i highly recommend anti depressants like paroxetine and clomipramine they take the edge letting you think a little more clear they tend to work about a month later after you start them but they take the edge off and let you fight your hair problem a little easier