Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Nghtly

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did not think i would be back here but here i am needing a bit help.. i have been on estrogen pills for 2 years and my hair loss completely stopped and my hair grew back thicker and stronger, For 2 year long zero hair loss until i ordered my pills to late and had to be without it for a week, I noticed Insteadly hair loss and it seem to not stop even after i started taking my pills again, So now for more then 2 months straight am experiencing hair loss. So idk what to do do i wait it out? Or do i take something next to the pills, Is it simply not working anymore after the 1 week break, Any help would he appreciated.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did not think i would be back here but here i am needing a bit help.. i have been on estrogen pills for 2 years and my hair loss completely stopped and my hair grew back thicker and stronger, For 2 year long zero hair loss until i ordered my pills to late and had to be without it for a week, I noticed Insteadly hair loss and it seem to not stop even after i started taking my pills again, So now for more then 2 months straight am experiencing hair loss. So idk what to do do i wait it out? Or do i take something next to the pills, Is it simply not working anymore after the 1 week break, Any help would he appreciated.
You only take pills and nothing else? I'm surprised that stopped your hair loss in the first place.. take injections and Bica/dutasteride

Last edited:

sg2000

My Regimen
Reaction score

You only take pills and nothing else? I'm surprised that stopped your hair loss in the first place.. take injections and Bica/dutasteride
why are preferred injections to pills and gel?
Why e2 alone isnt enough?Need to be stacked with dutasteride or something else?

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why are preferred injections to pills and gel?
Why e2 alone isnt enough?Need to be stacked with dutasteride or something else?
Pills are bad for your liver, give u too much estriol&estrone and reduce igf1 way more than injections, gel is fine but inconvenient. I got way more new hair growth when I added dutasteride. I didn't notice any hair growth from Bica but my skin is less soft without it so I guess it's doing something