Feel suicidal .

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude i've spent years turning myself from ugly to good looking
going bald is like accepting defeat
its liek training for a marathon for years then deciding to just not run
You were probably never ugly to begin with, mate.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You were probably never ugly to begin with, mate.
Trust me i was
It's like spending years bodybuilding to go on stage then you cant go on stage
i spent so much time and energy improving my looks letting my self go bald

I just cant

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
thats the thing i dont even know
nothing motivatwa me
money girls successs who cares??
just wish i was dead
Lennon wrote a song with the line Yeah, wanna die. Feel so suicidal even hate my rock and roll and he had really, good hair.

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Theoretically with micro needling exhausted donor areas might provide completely restored donor tissue if what I think I am observing is correct.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I completely understand @Feelsbadman dilemma.

But do know there's more you can do than just taking those anti masculinity poison pills. I know you don't like hair systems so what about transplant(s)?

Depending on your donor zone you can get multiple transplants.
im poor at the moment

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm struggling with this feeling now. I don't even fantasize about having a girlfriend anymore lol. It just feels wrong imagining having a girlfriend.

Idc to try to be successful, too much work. I don't get along with my family, don't connect with friends, and life's zooming by flash speed.

I want to believe in the Abrahamic God but I'm more a deist. I think there's some kind of higher being but I can't make the leap in logic inherent to assuming the higher being is the Abrahamic God. I mean believing in a higher being is still a logical leap in that it's an unneeded assumption but it makes some sense at least as far as the teleological argument (the world makes sense, therefore an intelligent designer)

Always found this a funny argument: life has meaning because we force it to, not because its somehow inherently embedded in reality. The world as we know it is "created" by causality, to trace that trajectory back to an omnipotent creator is always a giant leap of faith

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
does amyone here feel like they are in the matrix? i meer these npc people with their 9 5 jobs and wife amd kids they are like npcs

Yeah but inversely. I feel like everyone has this secret to life which makes everything worthwhile, while I stumble around in the dark. It's a delusion of course, but there must be more to this existence that I haven't discovered

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nihilism is a hell of a drug

I'm not an atheist a priori tbh. I just can't make a leap of faith without some logical groundwork, and I have never read a convincing ontological argument

Man has created god in his own image and the more I studied scripture the more that became clear. Never found a hint of the infinite in the Bible, though I respect it immensely as a philosophical work

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree. I'm agnostic but if I look at things completely rational, there is no real meaning to life.

Existence is inherently nihilistic imo. Still, it's a dangerous mindset and in the end we try to give our own subjective meaning to life in order to cope with this existence.

But I find nihilism soothing too, fck up your life as hard as you want, it doesn't matter in the end.

In a sense I almost envy religious people. Can you imagine a more profound existential comfort than believing you will be reunited with your loved ones in an afterlife of eternal bliss ?
Especially if you have suffered through heavy loss from a young age like people used to

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think people who think that nihilism is depressing aren't taking nihilism far enough. Saying "nihilism is depressing" in my view is not that different from saying "murder is wrong", but I view "murder is wrong" as a subjective taste judgement, not an objective fact.
Sure just about any decision can be rationalized to being subjective judgement, but if person A believes they have a right to live and person B does as well then it can be codified as a somewhat objective moral code between them that murder is indeed wrong. Of course person A can think they are more worthy of life than person B, but what stops B from thinking the same, or at the very least acting on it? The ability to discern such subjective taste as not socially constructive and thus laws are created to act somewhat as a means of objective reality

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure we disagree very much. I think that the words "subjective" and "objective" are quite flawed, and different people use them in different ways. The terms also depend on a person's broader worldview.

For example, I think that "loving your children is good" is probably an extremely universal sentiment among evolved creatures. It's more or less universal, so I guess we could say it's "objective". But at the same time, it's not objective because there's no objective law saying that evolved creatures are "right".

You seem to be implying that laws were created because they were socially constructive. Right? I think I sorta agree a little bit, though I think a large bedrock of socially accepted moral laws emerged without being designed by anyone, much like languages aren't designed by anyone. I think a large bedrock of laws is a kind of emergent intersubjective reality.
Well actually I wasn't entirely endorsing everything I said, but moreso was just putting forth the notion of what somewhat simulates a societal version of objectivity. Of course an objective fact (i.e. gravity) is different than a widely agreed upon ideal. But if we're talking about things like murder, which are governed by those socially agreed upon ideals, it's kinda moot to think of them merely as subjective notions then.

And I think many laws (not all) were created with a utilitarian reasoning. But that also changes obviously depending on generations, societies and cultures, and the presence or absence of religious influence. So laws, in and of themselves, aren't necessarilly good or bad (they have the ability to be either).

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I think we have fairly similar views on things. I'll just say that talking about "subjectivity/objectivity" in ethics can very easily get misleading because people have different conceptions of what "subjective/objective" means.

Your concept of "sorta objective ethical rules" is probably very different from what many people mean when they say that objective ethics exist.

In my view, it's best to think using other words/concepts, ideally.

In any event, I don't think the lack of truly objective ethics should make anyone lose their minds. It's no big deal, and the water is fine. Keep cool, my babies.
Oh I'm not mad. On the contrary I thought discussing the semantics was somewhat intriguing. And yes I agree that the terminology can easily get misleading, thus I was merely offering counter musings to your use of "subjectivity" in regards to murder.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't perceive you as mad, after all your very name is Keep Cool. I think many other people do get mad when contemplating the full implications of materialism.

It's a very real struggle for many people, (some of whom I know, others are well documented) which I find interesting because I am completely free of it.
I mean just so we're clear, I do think murder is wrong lol. But I'm happy(?) you've found your peace in inmaterialism

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Always found this a funny argument: life has meaning because we force it to, not because its somehow inherently embedded in reality. The world as we know it is "created" by causality, to trace that trajectory back to an omnipotent creator is always a giant leap of faith
I didn't say he was an omnipotent. I just don't see how one can see how goldilocks everything is for human life and how special humans are and not think there's something more, some kind of higher power

No offense but you have been to (((art school))) which is infamous for satanic degenerate nihilist post modernist sh*t so I think you might be biased after years of (((them))) telling you everything is relative and nothing matters

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well actually I wasn't entirely endorsing everything I said, but moreso was just putting forth the notion of what somewhat simulates a societal version of objectivity. Of course an objective fact (i.e. gravity) is different than a widely agreed upon ideal. But if we're talking about things like murder, which are governed by those socially agreed upon ideals, it's kinda moot to think of them merely as subjective notions then.

And I think many laws (not all) were created with a utilitarian reasoning. But that also changes obviously depending on generations, societies and cultures, and the presence or absence of religious influence. So laws, in and of themselves, aren't necessarilly good or bad (they have the ability to be either).
Laws are generally good because they create order.