Female But Needing To Talk About This

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I have put on weight since that last photo.

Much better.
And damn, dat ***
big-drooling-smiley-emoticon.gif

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Brisbane girl

I'm an Adelaide kid :(

Absolute stunner btw, well done starting collective insanity amongst the entire forum :) Definitely the most gorgeous woman ever to come to the forum, and likely most stunning in Brisbane ;) Your hair is still beautiful by the way, hopefully the dutasteride works out for you.

What's your insta?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm an Adelaide kid :(

Absolute stunner btw, well done starting collective insanity amongst the entire forum :) Definitely the most gorgeous woman ever to come to the forum, and likely most stunning in Brisbane ;) Your hair is still beautiful by the way, hopefully the dutasteride works out for you.

What's your insta?
I appreciate that. Sadly it gets worse by the day with the shedding. My instagram is georgiejib_ but beware it’s morbid as f*** because I’m suicidally depressed.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know you guys @Exodus2011 @CaptainForehead have good intentions and you just want her to feel better and have some fun, but judging from the way she talks and how she behaves, i think she has some attention-seeking problems and just want to inflate her ego, just don't give her that.

You guys are seriously too pure for this world.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know you guys @Exodus2011 @CaptainForehead have good intentions and you just want her to feel better and have some fun, but judging from the way she talks and how she behaves, i think she has some attention-seeking problems and just want to inflate her ego, just don't give her that.

She's still a total goddess though and seems quite sweet. I genuinely hope treatment works for her, her problem isn't huge but it's definitely noticeable.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

hey i wasn't too extreme. just called her cute which she is and left it at that. probably knows it considering she posted her pics up here . but i didn't lie and tell her losing hair wouldn't kill her looks

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
She still wins the award for most aesthetically perfect goddess ever on hairlosstalk though and definitely isn't making things up. I am glad she came here rather than to chad.

You've seen Evil or Pas?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can I just ask, has any goddamn person has success on avodart/Dutasteride? Because all I’m reading are sad horror stories

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I have not admittedly. Are we really that surrounded by Stacies and chads around here? I feel like the average poster on this forum is far better looking than the average person on the street from what I'm seeing.

I think the women definitely are prettier than the average girl in the street. @EvilLocks even with hairloss is top tier (and she has not marred her body with tattoos). Pas had a book dedicated to her so that should tell you something.

Men, I'm not sure. There are some Chads here, but also uglies like me.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have not admittedly. Are we really that surrounded by Stacies and chads around here? I feel like the average poster on this forum is far better looking than the average person on the street from what I'm seeing.
That's exactly what this forum is I've noticed lol. I guarantee a Chad from here has fucked one of these girls on here. That's cool though, if I had the chance I'd bang a balding b**ch.