Female But Needing To Talk About This

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
excuse me, but you should just enjoy your hair. Me, I am close to shave it but because I will need a wig soon ans I wear extensions causing me pain and toppik.
Oh gosh I am so sorry honey. I don’t mean to make you feel bad. I’m so sorry if I seem ungrateful for what hair I have.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
so you call all of us as degenerates only to get the red badge notification in a right corner with her reply? you have fallen short...

Sorry degenerates was a bit harsh. Just been itching to use that word lately. But nah she's from Straya which is right next to my country so I was trying to slide in the DM's but teen heartthrob @JeanLucBB leaves me no chance sadface.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
btw whats the story of your avatar ??

It's Kyle Walker, a bad version of him on pro Evo and someone already made the mix of it, which appeared in newspapers. It looks like full head walker is looking at his bald self in tears, and his bald self is praying for relief.

Original image:

5940592057258770_8d5060de2a4e6ae304babec1a9fbc5bd3b1c762d06d314d071590278e32a2e73_large.jpeg

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for not mentionning this intimate part of mine called face.

Well, if you didn't have such a beautiful face, I wouldn't be so interested in your perfect vagina. It's just logic Pas. (and now I will stop talking about your vagina, sorry!! haha)

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
countjulian always ready to serve to woman

Recedinghairgrowingbank

My Regimen
Reaction score
Logged back in after like 6 months for this thread.

A few weeks ago I was in a girls house I met up with off Tinder. I couldn't get an erection (like 80%). Anyway I couldn't penetrate her but I did give her bean a nice flicking.

Anyway it was super embarrassing but she was really kind in fairness to her. I stopped seeing her since, it got weird.

You wanna hear the Morbid thing Georgie? Don't ya want it Georgie? Take it. Well here it is, I now get aroused to the thought of not getting a boner with a girl. God bless finasteride for giving me a new fetish.