Female But Needing To Talk About This

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some women are good responders to DHT-inhibition, so there is a hope. And dutasteride (Avodart) is much potent than 5 mg of finasteride.

aK6FwkK.jpg

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some women are good responders to DHT-inhibition, so there is a hope. And dutasteride (Avodart) is much potent than 5 mg of finasteride.

View attachment 70971
I appreciate that honey, thank you. That stuff gives me hope, but the shedding scares the sh*t out of me. I wonder how I could possibly recover the amount of hair I’m losing!

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's good progress but i would still try to pack more weight, your frame can certainly take it. Food is awesome, and delicious, so don't be afraid to find food and stuff it in your face.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

she's healthy now with that weight. . . . what is this!? don't add another whale to the herd

lol at how being healthy weight is "skinny" now. oh man if chads like you are encouraging girls to be fat, then damn theres absolutely no chance i'll ever touch a non whale -_-. just f*** me up fam

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

she's healthy now with that weight. . . . what is this!? don't add another whale to the herd

lol at how being healthy weight is "skinny" now. oh man if chads like you are encouraging girls to be fat, then damn theres absolutely no chance i'll ever touch a non whale -_-. just f*** me up fam

Maybe you didn't see the pictures but she's still somewhat underweight at 55. f*****g hell, 30 I can't imagine.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I appreciate this thread for a reason. I've been numb with no emotions for a while now, but this thread and georgie posts made me feel anger again. It was good to feel something tbh, but now i'm back to being numb again.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

It was actually just a question mac, I expect possibly it was just the shedding.

This post was incredibly hard to write as the OH SNAP gif is flashing on my screen as I write, and that really ruins your strain of thought.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
120 pounds and 5'4 is totally normal. i'm 5'6 and 125. if you're underweight than i would be like super underweight lol

She has muscle, and that's why I'm in agreement with Macaroni that she would look better with 10 extra pounds.
You almost surely have a higher body fat percentage than hers, combine that with women's optimal body fat percentage is higher than mens.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
i am literally the same weight as both of you combined...

If only you were a woman....a 6'5 amazonian goddess.
Damn your existing gender.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
She has muscle, and that's why I'm in agreement with Macaroni that she would look better with 10 extra pounds.
You almost surely have a higher body fat percentage than hers, combine that with women's optimal body fat percentage is higher than mens.
I have put on weight since that last photo.

Attachments

• 457637BB-AB50-44B5-A9CF-AE104211D44E.jpeg
    457637BB-AB50-44B5-A9CF-AE104211D44E.jpeg
    79.3 KB · Views: 337