Female But Needing To Talk About This

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen your hair close up and wet and I don't have a clue where the miniaturisation is, at all. You may have noticed shedding but I've known girls who shedded like crazy years ago, when I see them now they have the exact same hair (of course treatments are possibly the result of keeping it).

But my point before was that this thread is your lowest moment of all? After everything you've apparently been through? So that's what made me think either you're a troll or overly dramatic. This is an internet thread of guys posting sarcastically with meme's and gif's, but it's the lowest you've ever felt? When someone says such a dramatic statement it means it's very difficult to gauge how bad their problems actually are, please understand that.

The only thing keeping me thinking you're a real person is that it's probably somewhat hard to find internet pictures of a girl snapping pictures of her (dense) hair from above, maybe not THAT hard, but finding one's that haven't been posted on here already may be.

Even harder to find pics that C4Life couldn't track down the original :p

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen your hair close up and wet and I don't have a clue where the miniaturisation is, at all. You may have noticed shedding but I've known girls who shedded like crazy years ago, when I see them now they have the exact same hair (of course treatments are possibly the result of keeping it).

But my point before was that this thread is your lowest moment of all? After everything you've apparently been through? So that's what made me think either you're a troll or overly dramatic. This is an internet thread of guys posting sarcastically with meme's and gif's, but it's the lowest you've ever felt? When someone says such a dramatic statement it means it's very difficult to gauge how bad their problems actually are, please understand that.

The only thing keeping me thinking you're a real person is that it's probably somewhat hard to find internet pictures of a girl snapping pictures of her (dense) hair from above, maybe not THAT hard, but finding one's that haven't been posted on here already may be.
Tried to reverse image search the pictures she posted, and nothing showed up tbh. A picture with a shoe on her head would remove all doubts.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No you’re right. I probably have had lower moments, but losing my hair has been the shittest most self-esteem destroying thing I have ever been through and I would not wish it upon another soul.

OK well to clarify before I actually agree hair loss is more devastating for women than it is for men (but other guys will argue it won't necessarily impact their life generally as badly) but saying "and I am a woman!" in such a place like "where's my special treatment?!" is when I was like, get me out of here before this turns really nasty.

And to be honest most people have just been joking apart from maybe stanx, and you've had some serious responses too.

We're on page 8 in like an hour or something, half the guys who come on here with a topic "I have a gun to my head right now. give me just one reason" don't even get a reply.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
OK well to clarify before I actually agree hair loss is more devastating for women than it is for men (but other guys will argue it won't necessarily impact their life generally as badly) but saying "and I am a woman!" in such a place like "where's my special treatment?!" is when I was like, get me out of here before this turns really nasty.

And to be honest most people have just been joking apart from maybe stanx, and you've had some serious responses too.

We're on page 8 in like an hour or something, half the guys who come on here with a topic "I have a gun to my head right now. give me just one reason" don't even get a reply.

pics really accelerated this thread

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score

Rudiger you are smart enough to understand that it is in our biological nature as men to naturally want to protect women. It is an evolutionary drive that not even suffering a lifetime of rejection by woman as a man can usually stamp out.

It has always been "women and children first" and it always will be. Men will always go to war to protect their wives and children. Men will die in fires trying to save them.

I don't think anyone can be blamed or faulted for this behavior. I'm fairly sure it's in our genes and there's no amount of willpower that can truly stamp it out.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Rudiger you are smart enough to understand that it is in our biological nature as men to naturally want to protect women. It is an evolutionary drive that not even a lifetime of rejection by woman as a man can stamp out.

It has always been "women and children first" and it always will be. Men will always go to war to protect their wives and children. They will die in fires trying to save them.

I don't think anyone can be blamed or faulted for this behavior. I'm fairly sure it's in our genes and there's no amount of willpower that can truly stamp it out.

W K
K

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
9 pages huh? I see the mouth-breather gallery here at HairLossTalk.com is out in full force.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rudiger you are smart enough to understand that it is in our biological nature as men to naturally want to protect women. It is an evolutionary drive that not even suffering a lifetime of rejection by woman as a man can usually stamp out.

It has always been "women and children first" and it always will be. Men will always go to war to protect their wives and children. Men will die in fires trying to save them.

I'm not sure what you're saying in relation to my post. That because it's in our nature to protect women, women have a natural responsive instinct to feel they should always be protected?

I don't know if you're putting the onus on us or her, because I haven't really seen any guys protecting her.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you're saying in relation to my post. That because it's in our nature to protect women, women have a natural responsive instinct to feel they should always be protected?

I don't know if you're putting the onus on us or her, because I haven't really seen any guys protecting her.

What I mean is it's natural that when a women displays distress men rush to it like moths to a flame.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
She's got legit AA, it's clearly f*****g with her head, why are we dog piling on her exactly? She's not Norwood 7 yet but at least half the people who post here aren't, myself included, but we're all clearly in pain. Norwood 7 isn't the cutoff for being hurt by this, hell I see people here posting all the time that life as an NW3 is pointless. Why exactly did we decide to be a collective dick to her again? Oh ya she's a woman and we think she's hot so clearly f*** her feelings. People here are seriously fucked up and hair would not fix the problem for most.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ludwig 3 in 27 y. o. female.

p7132509-jpg.jpg

p7132499-jpg.jpg

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
She's got legit AA, it's clearly f*****g with her head, why are we dog piling on her exactly? She's not Norwood 7 yet but at least half the people who post here aren't, myself included, but we're all clearly in pain. Norwood 7 isn't the cutoff for being hurt by this, hell I see people here posting all the time that life as an NW3 is pointless. Why exactly did we decide to be a collective dick to her again? Oh ya she's a woman and we think she's hot so clearly f*** her feelings. People here are seriously fucked up and hair would not fix the problem for most.
Thank you

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ah f*** we almost lasted 10 whole pages and look who arrives.

upload_2017-11-24_23-38-34.jpeg