Female But Needing To Talk About This

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually posted advice before this turned into a sh*t storm. Seriously, why we can't just treat her as any other person suffering from AA is beyond me (well it's actually the red-pill bullshit that's making people act inhumane to this woman but it's still beyond me why people who are themselves suffering so much from a body image issue would buy into this sh*t).

From what I've seen only Stanx went over the line but for the rest of us mouthbreathers we're kind of accustomed to that.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually posted advice before this turned into a sh*t storm. Seriously, why we can't just treat her as any other person suffering from AA is beyond me (well it's actually the red-pill bullshit that's making people act inhumane to this woman but it's still beyond me why people who are themselves suffering so much from a body image issue would buy into this sh*t).
You're the one not treating her like any other person suffering from AA. I haven't seen you whiteknight any dudes. I shitpost in every thread, not just this one.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're the one not treating her like any other person suffering from AA. I haven't seen you whiteknight any dudes. I shitpost in every thread, not just this one.

I've offered much the same words to most of the guys who post here and over on general male pattern baldness discussion.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
upload_2017-11-24_23-53-2.png

you cucks...

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh and all the "lol noodz" bullshit.

She at least had the awareness to point out in the title she's female (in a males forum, though of course I have no problem with that) but you've got to be self-aware that in a forum of young bald guys (aka either incels or attractive BDD guys who are similarly just as horny) you'll get these reactions.

Posting gym selfies and shower tease pictures as well as having that avatar, is going to get such a reaction.

It is possible by the way to take a picture of your wet hair without actually being f*****g naked in the shower.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
She at least had the awareness to point out in the title she's female (in a males forum, though of course I have no problem with that) but you've got to be self-aware that in a forum of young bald guys (aka either incels or attractive BDD guys who are similarly just as horny) you'll get these reactions.

Posting gym selfies and shower tease pictures as well as having that avatar, is going to get such a reaction.

It is possible by the way to take a picture of your wet hair without actually being f*****g naked in the shower.

Going back to MFC

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score

I've posted gym pics here before and never got that response. It's just called being a dick.