Female But Needing To Talk About This

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also may I ask how long you have been losing your hair?

That's not her, DHT is post an example of female pattern loss at an advanced state. DHT is a trans girl in Russia so she doesn't show her face, or hasn't to my knowledge anyways.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
for lurkers:

pics of the face on page2
pics of hair on page3
pic of the body on page4

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
t6wwgkgmcyby.jpg
Average responder to this thread:

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
He didn't arrive now. He had already made 3 posts in this thread before acting like he was above us mouthbreathers.

I actually posted advice before this turned into a sh*t storm. Seriously, why we can't just treat her as any other person suffering from AA is beyond me (well it's actually the red-pill bullshit that's making people act inhumane to this woman but it's still beyond me why people who are themselves suffering so much from a body image issue would buy into this sh*t).

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually posted advice before this turned into a sh*t storm. Seriously, why we can't just treat her as any other person suffering from AA is beyond me (well it's actually the red-pill bullshit that's making people act inhumane to this woman but it's still beyond me why people who are themselves suffering so much from a body image issue would buy into this sh*t).
SHut the f*** up cuck let the woman talk and post pics. Thanks please no harass the lady guys