FINALLY, A WAY TO REGROW HAIR FULLY

Cured

Reaction score
swany said:
thanks P

So you can just pop a pin in there and squeeze out the gel???

Cured Im curious how after just three weeks hair has grown...also any shedding?

Swany, when Dutas is taken internally, based on the chart at this link

http://www.hairsite2.com/images/dutas_analysis.jpg

you can have up to 90% Dutasteride levels in the serum (blood) and only 55% in the scalp. Based on my results, I suppose when you rub it directly on to the scalp, you can have about 90% in the scalp and 30% in the serum (I have done no blood tests, so this is just based on the amount of extra hair growth I am getting and the way my body is returning to how it was before I started taking Proscar/Dutas internally. My skin is returning to an oily state with acne and my belly fat melting away).

It seems that some persons had been adding Dutasteride to their Minoxidil, but they did not have any great results. So maybe rubbing the Dutasteride on directly and then rubbing some Minoxidil afterward, makes a difference. We will just have to wait and see whether others experience great results when they try it my way.

I am not experiencing any shedding, but it could be because I had already been using Proscar for years (internally).

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
What about mixing Dutasteride with Flutagel?? Anyways..going to order more dutasteride so I can start it too!..I took dutasteride orally for 2 months...Worst time of my life! Hope dutasteride topically like that isn't that bad!!

Cured

Reaction score
PropeciaJunkie said:
Hey Cured, I started doing this last week, I will update in a few month's with results.

I look forward to seeing your results. I will post my updated pic in a week.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes the simplest thing is the best......Just have to try it... I got respect for people trying things better than others bitching and being negative about everyhting...

el_duterino

Reaction score
I am on day 2 of topical dutasteride..i use Aloe Vera mixed to 1 capsule content of real Avodart. I must say that this Aloe gel is very nice and refreshing to apply.. and fast..the whole process takes 5 minutes before being washed off...allowing for the next topical to be applied (fluridil).
Hopefully SINERE will release a topical dutasteride with better fluidity than their thick paste.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
What if I put Propecia on my head? I haven't heard anything about this Dutas you're all talking about and I doubt they sell it here in my country.
I read the forum a little bit. Isn't Xandrox15-PLUS working on the same principle? It has minoxidil (15%) and finasteride, which is a component Propecia, if I'm not mistaken, mixed in it.

swany

Reaction score
thanks CURED

Im happy your getting great results

Can you describe the new hairs. are they thick like the ones on the side of your head??

Also a question for everyone. I am thinking of starting this topical dutasteride thing but im scared of all the shedding experiences. I have been on Proscar for over 5 years now and have kept most of my hair but want to start something stronger. I will prob try and apply topical dutasteride on my temples only and see if they thicken up. when i do this do you think the rest of my scalp will be treated as the dutasteride goes into the body....can this cause a shed everywhere else???

please let me now of your thoughts??

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Damn, I'm so happy finally a cure has been found!
What minoxidil product you used? Regaine 5% or something stronger? My country sells Avodart and Regaine -- do you think mixing those would work?

bubka

Reaction score
You guys will believe anything... some guy posts a regime which as been posted many times before... NO PICTURES, just words... unbelievable

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Well Bubka I was already on dutasteride anyway and have plenty of pills to try it. Nothing to lose by giving it a shot, also the new MDF solution is out that does use dutasteride topically, along with finasteride and minoxidil.

FYI,

He DID post a picture.

jojol

Reaction score
has anybody else put that dutasteride stuff on their heads yet? Had any success?? :puke:

masculineyourheart

Established Member
Reaction score
Rubbing finasteride on your head will not REGROW HAIR FULLY.

I'm just sick of seeing the ridiculous heading bumped back up all the time. FINALLY! REGROW HAIR FULLY! OH MAH GAWD!

We're totally all gonna be cured man, this is fully sick.

Reaction score
Forgive me CURED, but to put some minds at rest, could you post a before picture? I know you said you havent got one of just your head, but you must have one that shows how your hair was before, like a picture with friends or something? And then could you send another after picture that also shows what you look like now, but with your face in both pics so we can establish this is the same person? Forgive me if I am sounding rude by my scepticism, I am not trying to be (trust me I want to believe you), I am just trying to establish this success story as genuine :)

Fanjeera

Reaction score
He seems honest to me, but what's strange, is that he hasn't been online for awhile to post here.

JonnyX

Reaction score
I agree, post a pic. Who the hell in America does not have a freakin camera phone or digital camera with pics of themselves a couple years ago. I have seen so many threads with people claiming "amazing results" but "can't afford a good web cam", etc. POST A PIC..

Anyway, with that being said I dropped a propecia tablet in my rogain and it fully disolved. Guess I will give it a go.. What the hell.. :)

Fanjeera

Reaction score
JonnyX said:
Anyway, with that being said I dropped a propecia tablet in my rogain and it fully disolved. Guess I will give it a go.. What the hell.. :)
Be sure to tell me the results! I have really big hopes for that mix and I'm definitely trying that too, when I get into the right age.