FINALLY, A WAY TO REGROW HAIR FULLY

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Propecia Junkie any secondary effects from Topical dutasteride with Mino...For me not too bad so far.. Just dark racoon eyes...and fluffy blonds hair already started to appears on the temple and everywhere. Good stuff.. :punk:

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
I put the Dutasteride mainly on the front and temple area and 1 ml of minoxidil also.. I rub everything in until everything goes dry and less oily. Got vellus hair on my temple like retarded. Cannot wait to see the results in 2 months. Will post pictures if everything goes well.

PhoenixFly

Reaction score
Hey guys I stopped finasteride a few months ago because of worries about side effects.... feel much better now not having to worry, but of course now I worry about my hair.

I have tablets left, what do you think about mixing tablets with minoxidil and putting it on my hair?
Would that be the same. I mean I got nothing to lose.

Also dont they already make a product like this? if so why havent we heard such amazing success. That is unless you are th first to come up with such a simple concept?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Do you think putting a full pill of dutasteride daily on your scalp isn't much? Wouldn't a much more smaller dose work?

Reaction score
you are sprouting hairs after just 6 days? have you and cured thought of going to the scientists with this? and crossings, dresden, propeciajunkie, JonnyX: you were all saying a while back that you would be trying this too. whats the latest?

G

I dont buy this whole thread.AGAIN, How do you know its not minoxidil doing the regrowth? Somebodys got to do this with dutasteride ONLY.

bubka

Reaction score
PhoenixFly said:
Also dont they already make a product like this? if so why havent we heard such amazing success. That is unless you are th first to come up with such a simple concept?
We have heard this "topic finasteride / dutasteride" so many times. I guess it is so successful, the only side effect is that you cannot post picture of the "cure."

PhoenixFly

Reaction score
Davidoff said:
I dont buy this whole thread.AGAIN, How do you know its not minoxidil doing the regrowth? Somebodys got to do this with dutasteride ONLY.
Well that would not make sense, one would have to do both to find out if there is any truth to this, maybe it works better combined.

PhoenixFly

Reaction score
bubka said:
PhoenixFly said:
We have heard this "topic finasteride / dutasteride" so many times. I guess it is so successful, the only side effect is that you cannot post picture of the "cure."

Haha yeah funny. I know you don't believe this, I don't either, but I don't disbelieve either. I have not seen proof for either side. Therefore there is no harm in finding out ourselves and put this to rest.

bubka

Reaction score
Oh I totally agree, but when people are taking this random posting as some type of clinical fact, it kind of get's crazy

PhoenixFly

Reaction score
bubka said:
Oh I totally agree, but when people are taking this random posting as some type of clinical fact, it kind of get's crazy
Yeah totally agree with you. I see the same in other forums about meeting aliens etc lol. Some of course have healthy skeptism, others just blindly believe haha.

Cured

Reaction score
Hello All,

I just thought I should give a little update.

As you remember, originally, I was getting amazing results. Then, as I tried to reduce the frequency of use from twice a day to once, my progress seemed to slow to a halt. I even began to notice a few hairs coming out on to my fingers as I rubbed the Dutas in (shedding?). I started back with the twice per day regimen, and my progress has increased again.

So in my opinion, it is good to apply Dutas and Finistaride twice per day. The peeling that the Finistaride causes may help in getting the Dutas to be absorbed into the scalp. I comb my hair (scalp) before and after application. I suppose that taking Dutas internally while also applying it directly to the scalp would help as well, but the chances of side effects would increase.

I am posting a new pic even though it does not look very impressive. I took this pic with the same camera in the same location and lighting, but for some reason I cannot get a pic that is as clear as the first one. Anyway now that my hair growth is picking up again since I resumed the twice a day regimen, I plan on posting a new pic in a month or so.

To the member who wanted me to show a pic with my face in order to be more sure that I am for real, I am sorry to say that I do not want to post my face on the internet. There are a few users who are trying the procedure, so if it will work well for most people, then they will have positive results to report, and that in itself would be even more convincing. I hope you can respect my preference for privacy in this matter.

There was a member who wanted to know if I was growing fine hairs or thick hairs. Well, my hair is growing as thick hairs. I never had areas of my head with hair that are like peach fuzz. My balding areas have hair that are about 1/2 or 1/3 the thickness of regular hairs, and these hairs are growing thicker, like regular hairs - no peach fuzz.

I hope to see some results from you guys soon.

Attachments

• 12 July 08.jpg
    12 July 08.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 1,419

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the update Cured! :punk:

Fred

Do you mix the Finasteride with the minoxidil?? What is your mix??? or you are saying Finasteride but it is minoxidil?? I am confuse lol

bubka

Reaction score
Cured said:
As you remember, originally, I was getting amazing results. Then, as I tried to reduce the frequency of use from twice a day to once, my progress seemed to slow to a halt. I even began to notice a few hairs coming out on to my fingers as I rubbed the Dutas in (shedding?). I started back with the twice per day regimen, and my progress has increased again.
You are full of crap, you cannot have these fluctuations of regrowth and loss within the span of a few weeks.

PhoenixFly

Reaction score
Cured said:
To the member who wanted me to show a pic with my face in order to be more sure that I am for real, I am sorry to say that I do not want to post my face on the internet. There are a few users who are trying the procedure, so if it will work well for most people, then they will have positive results to report, and that in itself would be even more convincing. I hope you can respect my preference for privacy in this matter.

OK why don't you find an old picture, and cover your face with a photoeditor, then post it? Its simple.

Reaction score
fair enough cured, i will respect you privacy. you have to understand our position though that at the moment we have only two pictures that show absolutely no difference. we have yet to see evidence of improvement

have you thought of going to the scientists to let them evaluate this as a possible breakthrough?