FINALLY, A WAY TO REGROW HAIR FULLY

bubka

Reaction score
Harie said:
wadafukhapnin2myhair said:
you are probably right. surely the scientists would have figured out themselves that topical dutasteride is more affective than pill form?! the same way as they discovered it about minoxidil!

They didn't find out that topical minoxidil was more effective. If anything, taking Loniten (oral minoxidil) probably is way more effective than topical. The topical just eliminates most of the side effects from Loniten, and you don't need a prescription for it.
plus you don't grow hair all over your body

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys there is also minoxidil in the solution .. don't forget about that. I am still on Flutagel right now and yes it is working perfectly with minoxidil. I was using Dutasteride but it was leaving my hair damn greasy...So I dropped it. minoxidil application until it dry up, and Flutagel. My hair never look better, I've been on finasteride for almost 2 years and these results are not coming from it. Topical rules. I will go on Finasgel after I am done with Flutagel but I heard that Sinere is coming with a dutasteride gel like solution. So good sh*t! MDF solution look pretty damn good also! Try it if you got the money and an get a damn prescription.

Fred

TKN

Reaction score
That sounds great squeegee, have you got any before and after pics by any chance?

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why do people that apply topical dutasteride, find it very difficult to understand the idea of posting some before and after photos.... must be doing something to thier brains....

anyway i do believe in topical finasteride/dutasteride but this post is a load of sh*t.... if i was not a believer than reading this post would defo not convince me in any way.....

i am using topical finasteride but its too early to speculate...

Moses

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I just registered here for this thread. I am following this thread with a huge interest. Some guys here are rubbing dutasteride topical now. finasteride can work topical as well; I see no reason, why shouldn’t work with dutasteride the same way?

I am taking about 21 Month finasteride oral, and about 1 year minoxidil Foam. Is anyone here, who applies Dutasteride topical about 2 or more week? Any update, how is going?

Thanks and Cheers

Moses

osat

Reaction score
To Whom It May Concern
I've been trying Cured regimen for the last 20 days - I punched Dutas capsules with a pin and rubbed the content on my scalp. Needless to say, there were no results..

At least, (so far...) no harm was done.

Private Ryan

Established Member
Reaction score
osat said:
To Whom It May Concern
I've been trying Cured regimen for the last 20 days - I punched Dutas capsules with a pin and rubbed the content on my scalp. Needless to say, there were no results..

At least, (so far...) no harm was done.

20days? what are you trying to grow in 20days???

osat

Reaction score
[quote="Private Ryan
20days? what are you trying to grow in 20days???[/quote]

Read Cured's post and you'll know what/why I was trying to grow in 20 days

Reaction score
were you using it with minoxidil though? because thats what cured did. squeegee, are you gonna post pics of your success? and cured, where are you?

osat

Reaction score
I was using just Dutas.
From what I understood, the minoxidil wasn't what grew Cured's hair back (assuming it's true..)

Reaction score
it seemed to me that they were acting in two ways. the dutasteride is to halt the hairloss from progressing and the minoxidil stimulates growth. at least that is my understanding of the purposes each medication

Cured

Reaction score
Hello all, here is an update on my results.

Right now, I am not experiencing growth at the incredible rate I reported at first. I am not loosing either. I would describe it as gradual growth at this point.

Based on all I have experienced, I am thinking that maybe the major growth I experienced at first was because I had Dutas both internally and externally. Here is a summary of my experience.

1. I used Proscar orally and Minoxidil topically for many years and I got moderate results.

2. I began using Dutas ORALLY for a few weeks and got the same moderate results, but I noticed increased belly fat.

3. I stopped oral Dutas and started applying it topically. I immediately began getting major results.

NOTE: Even though I stopped using Dutas orally, I still would have had it in my system.

Two possibilities here. Either applying Dutas topically, in addition to the Dutas already accumulated in my system worked, or, the Dutas that was accumulated in my system coincidentally started showing results when I started applying it topically. Most likely though, it was because I added the Topical Dutas.

4. The rate of growth then started slowing down, but I attributed it to the Novedex XT which I started taking for bodybuilding. This product increases DHT in the blood and can thus cause hair loss.

5. I have stopped taking Novedex XT for 3 weeks now and the rate of regrowth of my hair is still moderate. It is supposed to take 3 weeks for the level of DHT in the blood to return to what they were before taking Novedex. So I am thinking that the Novedex did not affect my hair loss very much and I thus need to take Dutas both internally and externally, to experience the amazing results I got at first.

I am considering taking some Proscar pills (that I had remaining) orally, while continuing with the Dutas topically to see if there is a speedup in the regrowth.

So If I am right, what we need to do to get the results I got at first, is to take Dutas orally as well as topically, along with Minoxidil topically.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A portion of the dutas or finasteride applied topically enter the circulation, hence the results.

swany

Reaction score
hi All

Im looking to buy DUTAS. Can someone tell me how i go about it. Do i need a script for Menspharmacy? - Cured i believe u got yours from there

much appreciated

Cured

Reaction score
I had been using Dutas topically and not internally for a few weeks now, and my progress has stopped.

I have now started using Dutas internally as well as externally to see if I start getting those amazing results again. When I started applying Dutas to my scalp initially, I had just stopped taking it internally so I still had it in my system , and I got great results. So I am trying to comfirm that taking it both internally and externally would produce great results.

If I get great results, I will then take it internally only and see what happens. Maybe it is not my method that worked, but rather, Dutas is much more effective than Finasteride. We'll see.

I estimate about 3 weeks to see some results.