FINALLY, A WAY TO REGROW HAIR FULLY

swany

Reaction score
Im Confused too

CURED - i thought you take finasteride orally and rub in dutasteride and minoxidil on the scalp topically??

Can you tell us what your exact procedure is in the morning and evenings please???

Thankyou for keeping us updated

Sw

swany

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Also at menspharmacy there is avodart for sale for US$125 and Dutasteride for $45??/whats the differnce? CURED which one do you buy??

cheers and God Bless
Swany

G

PhoenixFly said:
Davidoff said:
I dont buy this whole thread.AGAIN, How do you know its not minoxidil doing the regrowth? Somebodys got to do this with dutasteride ONLY.
Well that would not make sense, one would have to do both to find out if there is any truth to this, maybe it works better combined.
It could be just the minoxidil doing the regrowth and not dutasteride.What are you on about?

swany

Reaction score
If it is the minoxidil doing the regrowth then why is this post on here. CURED has been on minoxidil for a while but has shown decent regowth with topical dutasteride recently

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Davidoff is good at making things more complicated that what they are.. He probably have too much Estrogen. :gay:

Cured

Reaction score
swany said:
Im Confused too

CURED - i thought you take finasteride orally and rub in dutasteride and minoxidil on the scalp topically??

Can you tell us what your exact procedure is in the morning and evenings please???

Thankyou for keeping us updated

Sw

Swany, right now I am not taking anything internally in order to minimize side effects (bellyfat in my case). I use dutasteride and minoxidil topically in the morning and before bed.

For years, I had been taking minoxidil externally and finasteride internally. I then started taking dutasteride internally for roughly 2 weeks. finasteride made me get a considerable amount of belly fat over the years, but I experienced a sudden further increase in belly fat after taking the dutasteride internally. Over the years, my hair was just hanging in there (sometimes I would find it to be slightly thinner, and sometimes slightly thicker).

When I got the sudden increase in belly fat, I stopped taking anything internally, and I started using the dutasteride and minoxidil externally, twice a day, which is when I started getting the amazing results (obviously, I still would have had finasteride and dutasteride in my system at this point).

I reduced my dosage to once a day after about 3 weeks, and also started taking Novedex XT for bodybuilding which is a product that can cause hair loss. At this point, my regrowth seemed to stop.

I have thus now started back with dutasteride and minoxidil externally, twice a day, and I am experiencing growth again (not a fast as before though, most likely because of the Novedex). I will be taking Novedex XT for another month, but I suppose I would see a speedup in growth once I stop with the Novedex and my serum DHT levels are lowered.

Since I am experiencing growth I believe that I should be able to submit a pic with a difference within a month. I suppose that taking dutasteride internally while also rubbing it on the scalp would be more effective than just taking it externally.

To answer briefly a couple of other questions I remember reading from some members:

1. Concerning the idea of going to scientist to let them evaluate this result. I am just posting my experience with the hope that many persons like me could solve their hair loss problem as well. If it turns out that some how this method does not work for others, I am sure that someone would find something that works sometime in the future.

2. I bought the Dutasteride for $45. It is supposed to be the same ingredient as Avodart. Avodart is the original and Dutas is the generic. I suppose it's like buying clothes from Nike or Walmart, you pay more for the brand name.

3. To the members looking for better picture proof, I hope that my next pic in a month or so would be satisfactory. Even though I have old pics with friends, none show the top of my head. The pics tend to be from the front, and I always had a strong frontal hair line.

I hope I clarified things for everyone.

swany

Reaction score
thankyou CURED for spending the time to answer these questions. I hope it works for the rest of us

Just one last question for anyone. Do you need a script to buy dutasteride from menspharmacy? IF so how do you get one?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
If you need a script for finasteride, then it's probably the same for dutasteride also. You get it from a dermatologist, I guess.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Buy it over the internet if you want to try it first. inhousepharmacy, united pharmacies, housepharmacy all sell legit stuff. cheaper and fast shipping.

dresden

Established Member
Reaction score
what about elite net?
my problem is i need a pharmacy that ships from within europe due because of costums. im in finasteride for a year now (proscar and finpecia) and i've not seen any effect except for some loss of libido which can be psychologic

Reaction score
did you try it in the end then, crossings? I remember you saying that you might give it a go. and squeegee, how is yours progressing? any pictures to show yet?

billythekid

Established Member
Reaction score
i don't understand what the fuss is all about.

why do people need pictures if they don't believe the person in the first place.
if someone wants to fake success they can post before/after pics in reverse order, or simply post fake pictures from anywhere on the internet.

spam??
do you really think this guy benefits from increased dutasteride sales?

also, it has been shown topical finasteride has a systemic effect, so why wouldn't topical dutasteride have the same effect?

Reaction score
thats why i want to see pictures..
its not that i dont believe, at the moment i dont know, but pics, despite the limitations you metioned, will help inform us better

tgates209

Established Member
Reaction score
This forum is kind of funny. I read so many bashings of the main 3 products not working even though they go through extensive and documented medical testing with thousands of successful cases backed by photo evidence and statistical evidence. Yet whenever there is a new home remedy or something that an unsubstantiated source claims works, many jump at it. Most don't even have pictures. I mean, if I were selling a new routine or product that has no real proof of working, I would at least put some fake pictures up to complete the picture.

This isn't a knock at this post necessarily, but I believe I just read more interest on here for the post above than I have read positive comments on finasteride and minoxidil. Why is that?

Reaction score
you are probably right. surely the scientists would have figured out themselves that topical dutasteride is more affective than pill form?! the same way as they discovered it about minoxidil!

all the same, i am adopting a no stone unturned philosophy, so am seeking a final ye or ne about this. it is worth noting (and a little frustrating) that this thread is almost 2 months old now and we are still no nearer to knowing genuity of this claim

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
wadafukhapnin2myhair said:
you are probably right. surely the scientists would have figured out themselves that topical dutasteride is more affective than pill form?! the same way as they discovered it about minoxidil!

They didn't find out that topical minoxidil was more effective. If anything, taking Loniten (oral minoxidil) probably is way more effective than topical. The topical just eliminates most of the side effects from Loniten, and you don't need a prescription for it.

Reaction score
ohh, ok then i stand corrected. still though, the scientists would still have put out topical dutasteride as a treatment like minoxidil if it were as affective as this thread implies, and without the same sides as this thread implies. thats why i suggested cured goes to the scientists. if true, im sure he would get paid handsomely for it, and it would add some more to science's knowledge of treatments. and squeegee, hows it progressing? any pics to show us? and cured too, i wait with baited breath! :)