Found out I have the most severe case of hairloss anyone here has seen. Here are some pics so you can all feel better about yourselves.

ohg1023

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah. If he says he was like that by 21, when he was 17 he was probably Norwood 4 already? Jesus. Life is tough
I started balding at 13 or 14 and by the time I was 16 i was a norwood 5. By the next year I was a Norwood 6 with a combover. I went on an overnight band trip and while I was sleeping, the other guys in my room took off my hat and cut off my combover. I had to give a solo on stage in front of a full auditorium the next day essentially with a Norwood 7.

ohg1023

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude, already seen u in r/bald and u woth a shaved head was like 10000x better. Well. Whataever floats your boat, i guess
I'm way too skinny and can't put on muscle to not look sick with a shaved head.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started balding at 13 or 14 and by the time I was 16 i was a norwood 5. By the next year I was a Norwood 6 with a combover. I went on an overnight band trip and while I was sleeping, the other guys in my room took off my hat and cut off my combover. I had to give a solo on stage in front of a full auditorium the next day essentially with a Norwood 7.
Holy sh*t, I was receding and diffusing then which f*****g sucked, but that puts things into perspective. Sorry to hear.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn. I guess at least I'm the best at something. The best part is that I'm noticing the sides going lower still and losing hair from the bottom.
NW8 then...

ohg1023

Established Member
Reaction score
Holy sh*t, I was receding and diffusing then which f*****g sucked, but that puts things into perspective. Sorry to hear.
I had a pretty rough high school experience. In addition to the hairloss, my military dad (full head of hair)picked out my clothes for me. It was button ups with a tie and slacks, no boxers allowed so I wouldn't sag. Shirt always tucked into my tighty whities so it wouldn't come untucked. Ended up getting a lot of teasing and wedgies in school.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm the same way. I don't want to look like gollum. What I do is a compromise of shaving with a 1/8 inch guard attachment. It leaves a little bit of hair but it's extremely short

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have panic attacks because I definitely think there's something wrong with my health for being Norwood 6 by 21. I'm just too lazy and depressed and poor (((American healthcare))) to go to the doctor and get a full check up

possibly, but perhaps your follicles just have such a pronounced genetic sensitivity to androgens. some people can blast grams of gear and not lose a single strand... it's laughable how unfair life is sometimes

American "health"care indeed. wagecucking over in the US must be a waking nightmare. my condolences srs, can barely stand it here

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Don't submit them too soon. Apparently I'm going for the record. I might be a Norwood 9 in a year.
I do believe sometimes God makes up for your loss in other ways. Another words, you have something else that would be considered a big advantage.

Last edited:

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are super skinny & did want to bulk up, most underweight people could probably add 5 -10kg fairly rapidly without looking fat just by eating more. Thats why a lot of skinny people claim to struggle to build muscle at the outset because they are trying build it ontop of a body that is already borderline emaciated.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a pretty rough high school experience. In addition to the hairloss, my military dad (full head of hair)picked out my clothes for me. It was button ups with a tie and slacks, no boxers allowed so I wouldn't sag. Shirt always tucked into my tighty whities so it wouldn't come untucked. Ended up getting a lot of teasing and wedgies in school.
Few questions regarding your recent posts...

Was your dad completely unaware of the bullying or did he not care?

How bad did the bullying get? The band story sounds horrible.

Do you have any chance with women at all?

Why did you take the combover route?

Who do you think you got your hair loss from? Do you have relatives who had it just as bad?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I do believe sometimes God makes up for your loss in other ways. Another words, you have something else that would be considered a big advantage.
I realized that was not a good thing to say so I changed it. This is what I really meant to say.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Few questions regarding your recent posts...

Was your dad completely unaware of the bullying or did he not care?

How bad did the bullying get? The band story sounds horrible.

Do you have any chance with women at all?

Why did you take the combover route?

Who do you think you got your hair loss from? Do you have relatives who had it just as bad?

This question crosses my mind a lot as well. Where are these people parents when they start balding at early age? I know there isn't much that can be done, but I couldn't see my child going past nw3 at 16 without doing anything.