Found out I have the most severe case of hairloss anyone here has seen. Here are some pics so you can all feel better about yourselves.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
This question crosses my mind a lot as well. Where are these people parents when they start balding at early age? I know there isn't much that can be done, but I couldn't see my child going past nw3 at 16 without doing anything.
I think it's borderline child abuse to be neglectful of your kid who is obviously going through a tough time. I think this might be why women don't go for the super masculine type anymore because they usually end up being terrible fathers. So going bald and hitting the gym hard won't work anymore.

ohg1023

Established Member
Reaction score
Few questions regarding your recent posts...

Was your dad completely unaware of the bullying or did he not care?

How bad did the bullying get? The band story sounds horrible.

Do you have any chance with women at all?

Why did you take the combover route?

Who do you think you got your hair loss from? Do you have relatives who had it just as bad?
I downplayed the bullying to him for sure. I didn't want him to see me as weak.

The band story was definitely an extreme occurrence. Bullying was mostly verbal or people snatching my hat off or messing up my hair when I couldn't wear a hat.

I've had successful relationships, just not really recently.

The combover happened naturally. My hair just kept thinning until it went from a side part which my dad would have me get, to a classic combover.

My hairloss is definitely from my dad's side of the family. My grandpa experienced hairloss early, but his still isn't as advanced as mine is.

ohg1023

Established Member
Reaction score
This question crosses my mind a lot as well. Where are these people parents when they start balding at early age? I know there isn't much that can be done, but I couldn't see my child going past nw3 at 16 without doing anything.
We did go to the doctor but like you said, what can you do? Once it was determined it was just male pattern baldness, there wasn't any safe treatment for a 16 year old.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Or prove me wrong. If you've seen a young guy with a higher Norwood, feel free to post a picture.
I have 2 friends who look like you.One of them is a microbiologist working for a big pharmaceutical campany and the other works for a federal agency..Both are married to good looking women(nice girls) and they are doing excellent.You have a good perspective in life and I am sure you ll do good.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We did go to the doctor but like you said, what can you do? Once it was determined it was just male pattern baldness, there wasn't any safe treatment for a 16 year old.
Sorry to ask you again, but you probably missed my question with the amount of replies on this thread. How was your hair fall like? Hundreds per day?

ohg1023

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry to ask you again, but you probably missed my question with the amount of replies on this thread. How was your hair fall like? Hundreds per day?
Oh sorry! It was a lot. Always clogged shower, hair falling in my books when I was studying, pillow always covered with hair. That's why I'm getting a bit anxious because it's starting to happen again.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh sorry! It was a lot. Always clogged shower, hair falling in my books when I was studying, pillow always covered with hair. That's why I'm getting a bit anxious because it's starting to happen again.
Thank you for answering me. Hope you the best man, I really respect you

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anxious? Why? It's already mostly gone. I do think there are men who have it worse...per se. There are men who have maybe not a severe horseshoe but also have retrograde alopecia which basically means the horseshoe is diffused thinning.

ohg1023

Established Member
Reaction score
Anxious? Why? It's already mostly gone. I do think there are men who have it worse...per se. There are men who have maybe not a severe horseshoe but also have retrograde alopecia which basically means the horseshoe is diffused thinning.
That's what I'm experiencing in addition to the hairline going down even lower.

ohg1023

Established Member
Reaction score
I think it's borderline child abuse to be neglectful of your kid who is obviously going through a tough time. I think this might be why women don't go for the super masculine type anymore because they usually end up being terrible fathers. So going bald and hitting the gym hard won't work anymore.
And to be fair to my dad, he was just raising me how he had been raised by his dad, even if it didn't work in my favor.
For my high school graduation, my dad took to the barber and had him shave off the rest of the hair just on top of my head so I would look more neat. That was a fun time.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
While this example is not in a comparable starting position to the OP, there are ways for higher Norwoods to camouflage there position by taking a different approach and using FUE to essentially replicate a similar kind of result you would be looking for with SMP but using actual hair,
you wouldn't be trying to create a covering of hair that you can actually grow out and style, but you would be attempting to provide an illusion of coverage by evenly diffusing out your donner and creating a more even look throughout the entire scalp.

this example is only about a Norwood 5+/6 at the time but potentially there would a possibility to diffuse out the donner to a greater extent than this as long as its evenly done and still create an SMP type of effect, the key is the skill of the surgeon and clinic involved.

(its not something you can expect the average hair transplant surgeon to do or you would have a terrible result)

this guy is one of advisors that works for BHR (7000+ grafts or so over 5 surgery's.)

1Before10.jpg

tn_IMG_6198.jpg

tn_IMG_6200.jpg

Full post about his case is here

https://www.hairlossexperiences.com...inic-7000-plus-fue-norwood-6-restoration.797/

I take it his hair loss was still progressing since 2006 so he probably is a norwood 6+ now underneath his transplants.

but yes if have reached the situation like the OP anything like this is still probably outside the realms of possibility.

Last edited:

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why wouldn't he go out on dates?Whats the matter with you?You think all women are no good?Whats the matter with you?You are spending too much time here,thats the problem
he likes to project his own agenda...
so better ask someone else about not having dates and what he does, before saying “i cant get no dates blabla”...

Reactions: 300

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe try with hair system? You still have a sideburns, nape hairs and some temple points.

Your hairloss pattern is not that bad. There are a lot of young people with male pattern baldness Norwood 7 thinning + diffused unpatterned alopecia like me.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
While this example is not in a comparable starting position to the OP, there are ways for higher Norwoods (5+) to camouflage there position by taking a different approach and using FUE to essentially replicate a similar kind of result you would be looking for with SMP but using actual hair,
you wouldn't be trying to create a covering of hair that you can actually grow out and style, but you would be attempting to provide an illusion of coverage by evenly diffusing out your donner and creating a more even look throughout the entire scalp.

this example is only about a Norwood 5+ at the time but potentially there would a possibility to diffuse out the donner to a greater extent than this as long as its evenly done and still create an SMP type of effect, the key is the skill of the surgeon and clinic involved.

(its not something you can expect the average hair transplant surgeon to do or you would have a terrible result)

this guy is one of advisors that works for BHR (7000+ grafts or so over 5 surgery's.)

View attachment 172943

View attachment 172944

View attachment 172945

Full post about his case is here

https://www.hairlossexperiences.com...inic-7000-plus-fue-norwood-6-restoration.797/

I take it his hair loss was still progressing since 2006 so he probably is a norwood 6+ now underneath his transplants.

but yes if have reached the situation like the OP anything like this is still probably outside the realms of possibility.
Lol

I'm NW6 and had 7k grafts

But I actually grow it out and style it

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol

I'm NW6 and had 7k grafts

But I actually grow it out and style it
Yep I was being conservative for the op about a different aproach if you are a poor candidate,

If your grafts are mainly doubles or triples you could have 2 or 3 times the coverage than another guy with the same amount of grafts.

You also mentioned you placed an heaver bias towards your midsection & hairline than your crown. Rather than trying to attempt an less dense even distribution.

If the guy i posted was in a position to have a result that he could grow out and style, then i would imagine he would have taken a different approach. He works for one of the top clinics in the hair transplant industry at the end of the day, so im sure he knows a thing or two about the variations of results between candidates.

Last edited: