Going back to school soon, pretty terrified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
slowburn said:
I hardly think visiting a burger joint once a week is what is making me fat.

I read that somewhere that you shouldn't eat 'fast food' more than 3-4 times a year. Visiting a burger joint once a week does seem a little excessive to me. However, if you’re happy with your weight, let it be.

barcafan

Reaction score
optimus prime said:
slowburn said:

I read that somewhere that you shouldn't eat 'fast food' more than 3-4 times a year. Visiting a burger joint once a week does seem a little excessive to me. However, if you’re happy with your weight, let it be.

No dude, its never anyone's fault remember?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Given that everyone is different and thus going to take going bald differently, there is a common thread that we share and that is nobody ever looses any part of themselves without freaking out a little bit. It is natural to be upset about loosing your hair, some more than others but the few guys on this forum that have actually been there understand where I am coming from whereas the rest of the majority (except Dr. House) tell me it's only hair and to get over it, and that is because they still have their hair and take it for granted. Yes, I am overly sensitive as is HP, which makes us two peas in a pod but we are also happen to be very bald- more so than the most of the people on this site. We can't stand what going bald has done to our appearance, it has devastated our self confidence which permeates to the rest of our lives. That is the way we are. Now you may be as bald as HP and couldn't give a rat's *** about it or what anyone else thinks, in which case good for you although I don't think you are some bald guy.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
But for me probably the most important thing was even though most people did'nt care and did'nt treat me any different because of it I still felt different because I was bald whilst those around me had hair and no matter if other people cared or not I did'nt want to be the only baldie (or even one of the few baldies) I wanted to be like the vast majority. And no matter how well people did or did'nt treat me I still did'nt feel totally comfortable with a bald head.

This is true, and this is why I'm uncomfortable with hairloss. I personally don't care if baldness is accepted since it's the way I perceive baldness on myself that matters.

optimus prime said:
slowburn said:

If your diet is strict (i.e. no simple sugars and sat fats), you can actually have one cheat meal per week. It depends from person to person though as some people may say they are strict but they aren't. And as stated earlier, missing meals is bad, bad, bad because your metabolism ends up slowing down and you actually get fatter (not to mention more prone to binge eating by skipping meals).

s.a.f

Reaction score
Can we get off the fast food food/diet topic altogether start another thread if you want, but dont hijack this one.

G

Look, fine maybe telling you to accept baldness would be overly aggressive. But at least try to put it aside while there are more important things in life to think about

Uncomfortable man, you have it better than hatprisoner, at least you are going back to school

Oh yea and Hatprisoner....you know why I know you ain't f*****g my mom? Because my mom doesn't f*** pussy *** umemployed losers like yourself

and also because I bet along with your hairloss you are impotent as well you f*****g dickwad mother f****r sorry excuse for a human being

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
sum bald gai said:
Look, fine maybe telling you to accept baldness would be overly aggressive. But at least try to put it aside while there are more important things in life to think about

Uncomfortable man, you have it better than hatprisoner, at least you are going back to school

Oh yea and Hatprisoner....you know why I know you ain't f****ing my mom? Because my mom doesn't f*ck pussy *** umemployed losers like yourself

and also because I bet along with your hairloss you are impotent as well you f****ing dickwad mother f****r sorry excuse for a human being

I think you should just call me dad! I mean it's like you know which of her many nights whoring out there that you were conceived right? hahahahah!

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Given that everyone is different and thus going to take going bald differently, there is a common thread that we share and that is nobody ever looses any part of themselves without freaking out a little bit. It is natural to be upset about loosing your hair, some more than others but the few guys on this forum that have actually been there understand where I am coming from whereas the rest of the majority (except Dr. House) tell me it's only hair and to get over it, and that is because they still have their hair and take it for granted. Yes, I am overly sensitive as is HP, which makes us two peas in a pod but we are also happen to be very bald- more so than the most of the people on this site. We can't stand what going bald has done to our appearance, it has devastated our self confidence which permeates to the rest of our lives. That is the way we are. Now you may be as bald as HP and couldn't give a rat's *** about it or what anyone else thinks, in which case good for you although I don't think you are some bald guy.

Well said. People like to generalize things though. But again, I think some people just don't want to get it. I mean idiots like this "sum bald gai" or however it's spelled. The fact that every one of his posts is to preach or about me and you, shows me that he either a) has nothing else to do or b) is one of the poster (former or present) here under an alias.

I mean you want a good laugh? Look at how he thinks he is "hurting" me with his comments. Deep down, I am laughing because he is only saying it here because he can get away with it. I would make him a cripple easily if he even spoke to me in person. But what can you do.

Either way, people like that who "preach" to others on support forums are a dime a dozen. You will find them everywhere.

G

HatPrisoner91 said:
sum bald gai said:

Oh yea and Hatprisoner....you know why I know you ain't f****ing my mom? Because my mom doesn't f*ck pussy *** umemployed losers like yourself

and also because I bet along with your hairloss you are impotent as well you f****ing dickwad mother f****r sorry excuse for a human being

I think you should just call me dad! I mean it's like you know which of her many nights whoring out there that you were conceived right? hahahahah!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA....I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!!

f*****g retard you feel so big now, take your hat off and walk through the mall loser

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've done a hell of a lot more than that recently, douchebag. You laugh because you know what I said hit home. I'm sorry you have a sl*t for a mother but don't blame ME for it ok?

Again, this is how it is. You are talking on here in this way because you know I would put you in the hospital for the rest of your life.

Again, what is your purpose in posting here? To preach to people? Ahhh ok. Way to go then.

Obsidian

Reaction score
Can we all grow up here and drop the pre-teen insults?

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Obsidian said:

I agree with you. Had the mods/admin's here chose to step in when he was starting in with that stuff, then no problem. But since it's being allowed, I decided to just respond back.

The ironic thing is that he has no clue about me. He is posting his insults based on stuff posted before but it's ok. UMan knows what I am talking about too but I won't post it here since people like to try and use it.

G

HatPrisoner91 said:
Obsidian said:

I agree with you. Had the mods/admin's here chose to step in when he was starting in with that stuff, then no problem. But since it's being allowed, I decided to just respond back.

The ironic thing is that he has no clue about me. He is posting his insults based on stuff posted before but it's ok. UMan knows what I am talking about too but I won't post it here since people like to try and use it.

Wow, so now it seems quite clear how pathetic you were and probably still are huh?
Honestly, I'm not a mean person, i'm nice to everyone! But when you become as pathetic as you possibly can...it's really hard for me not to grill on you...

waahhhwahhhh i'm crying i'm 34 years old and i can't take off my hat and i don't want a job but i want hair and i'm wasting my life at home all day proving nothing to my parents and showing them that their prophesies of me being a loser are actually true wahha wahhh and i need to suck on my momma's titties wahhh wahh crying like a little b**ch baby wahhhhwahh

f*** that bullshit

I'm glad you and Uncomfortable man have been talking and making progress, I don't know what freaky things go on during your conversations so you can't blame me for not knowing about your situation....so why don't you enlighten me? Have you found a job yet?

Cassin

Reaction score
sum bald gai said:

Really uncalled for...seriously...

Everyone calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.