Going back to school soon, pretty terrified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
Hans Gruber said:
slowburn said:
barcafan said:
WHAT MAKES YOU AN EXPERT? I TOTALLY WALK ALL THE WAY TO MCDONALDS EVERYDAY AND IM NOT LOSING WEIGHT.
Is this supposed to be a joke, an insult or are you being an ignorant prick?

can you really not see that Barca was making a joke here? its blindingly obvious! i thought it was funny.You got quite the attitude slowburn.....
Hard to determine if he was saying that I do that or if he was joking, my attitude is just fine.
No offense, but how exactly can you judge my attitude via text on a message board?

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
powersam said:
slowburn said:
With all due respect, I do not drink alcohol, do drugs, smoke and RARELY ever drink pop. I'd say about 4 of 7 days a week I only eat 1 meal a day. Fast food, I eat it, once MAYBE twice a week on average. When I snack I do seem to snack not so healthy, but like I said, I'm not cramming food down my throat every 10 minutes of the day. I do need to start exercising more, back to the point, I take offense to being lumped in as a selfish, lazy, greedy, sit around and eat all day slob. That is not me and anyone who would generalize a large group of people like that is absolutely ignorant. If fat were a race, it would definitely be racist; on it's own, it's definitely a serious form of prejudice that need not be perpetuated. Some people need help that they aren't or can't get and some haven't realized that they need help yet. Some are just happy being the way they are. Making people feel like sh*t about what they are is very wrong.

well there you go, you are tubby because you have horrible eating habits. fast food every week? unhealthy snacks? 4/7 days eating one meal a day? you'd probably be better off if you did eat every 10 minutes, rather than starving your body then overfeeding it so it stores every single piece of energy you give it.

if you don't mind being fat, then yay for you and your shortened lifespan, but don't make out like your body weight is completely out of your control.
I never said it was out of my control, I merely took offense to being called a lazy, selfish, greedy, over eating all hours of the day slob. A sweeping generalization that does not describe me in the least.

I hardly think visiting a burger joint once a week is what is making me fat.
Anyways, enough about me, back to hair loss.....

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
cleverusername said:
Back on topic, how has school been so far?

Seconded, I dont give a sh*t about fatties, they can get their own forum.
Wow, you're an idiot.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Yesterday was my daughters birthday and I spent a good deal of time out in the sun without my hat so I actually have a pretty tan head right now. But school is alright. Tbh, I don't try to even look at people as I pass them because I don't want to see how they are looking at me and get caught up in other peoples reactions. I just put my music on and look straight ahead. Maybe I should get some sunglasses.

G

UM PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS BEFORE POSTING AGAIN,

OMFG....OMFG.........I was reading the first 1 or 2 pages of this post then I found out there are like 11 f*****g god damn pages....holy sh*t man.......

Ok, I'm gonna give you a little therapy here, i hope it helps....might sound harsh, but it might wake you up SO READ CAREFULLY

As someone said in a earlier post, but probably in kinder words...NO ONE GIVES A f*** WHO YOU ARE!!! GOD!....I don't understand why you are so unhappy and uncomfortable about being bald at 33....it's not like you are 20 and bald, you are friggin 33!!!! why the hell are you so damn insecure??? you are a f*****g man now, you have bigger issues to deal with other than what people think about your hair...WTF man! You have a lovely daughter! that is already better than alot of people who are not bald and may never be able to get the chance of having a daughter to love and grow up with!!!! f*****g sh*t man, you sound like everyone in the world is against you because you are bald, SERIOUSLY NO ONE GIVES A FLYING f*** MAN!

What you need is to grow a sense of humor, have a more enlightened and positive outlook on life. Be mature, happy and friendly to others and the true/good people in the world will be good to you. There are assholes in the world but f*** them right? Don't let a few bad apples ruin the whole tree. Honestly do you think you have it worse than people who are constantly under the spotlight and are bald? Like Jason Statham, or David Beckham, or Woody harrelson??? There are lots of cool looking people who are bald! Many bald people do great things in life....When you are unhappy just think of them! People like Matthew Mcanoughy and Jeremy Piven are made fun of everyday for having hair transplants, at least YOU aren't famous and you could have a hair transplant and move to a new city and no one will ever f*****g know! You could even be a movie star after that!

Honestly, what you need to do is grow up and accept that balding comes with age, no one has perfect hair and for the few that do, kudos to them. Concentrate on your friggin school work and stop whinning everyday. If you keep thinking about your hair you will fail all your courses and f*** up your future which will make you even more depressed. If you wanna spend time on this forum, at least contribute to it by trying out new products which may help cure baldness....ranting once in a while is fine, but don't create a friggin post with people trying to comfort you all day long..it's a waste of time. Whining may make you feel better, but will it make your hair grow back? will it make your penis longer? will it give you better grades in school? Whining ultimately makes you more miserable in the end...you are stronger than that my man.....

IMO, there are only two types of people in life. There are winners and there are losers. No one is born into either category and you are put in either category by choice, whose choice? YOUR OWN. Someone born blind, with no feet and has never tasted pussy in life could be a winner if he chooses, as long as he makes the right choices in life, lives his life to his full potential and holds his head up high. The best looking man in the world could choose to be a f*****g loser if all he did was rob old ladies and prey on innocent children and do bad things in general. So would you rather be a winner or a loser? Honestly, I'd rather be a bald winner than a bald loser....

HERE IS MY SUGGESTION: 1) Keep whining all day...alllllll day, honestly, after this post I won't give a sh*t what you do....so remember make the whining worthwhile, alllllllllllllllllllll god damn day keep the whining up or..... 2) If you are so that unhappy about baldness, then work hard in school, get a good job, save some money and get a real hair transplant, get a very very good one, then you will be happy forever.....OR........3) grow up, move on with your life, accept baldness, do some charity work to help people who ARE actually unfortunate, spend more time with your daughter and use the Hair transplant money to invest in her college fund.

People who really love and care for you won't give a rats *** if you have hair or not. You said it perfectly yourself, you aren't a f*****g animal, you are a human being so start treating yourself like one man! If you don't ever respect yourself, no one will respect you either...the nice people will just pity you and the assholes will laugh at you. Your hair does not make you a real man, you and the choices you make in life do...REMEMBER THAT

THIS POST GOES FOR ALL THE WHINNY BALD FUCKS OUT THERE AS WELL, TAKE IT LIKE A f*****g MAN (you know who you are)

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, that was a lot of f-words, sum f*****g bald gai.

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
sum bald gai said:
IMO, there are only two types of people in life. There are winners and there are losers.

Oh, can I guess which one you are?

Seriously, chill on the armchair therapist here buddy. This forum should be a place for people to come vent, to come b**ch, and get positive feedback.

If you don't like it don't read it.

s.a.f

Reaction score
sum bald gai said:
do you think you have it worse than people who are constantly under the spotlight and are bald? Like Jason Statham, or David Beckham,

Yeah I'd hate to be as bald as that slaphead beckham

sum bald gai said:
Honestly, what you need to do is grow up and accept that balding comes with age,
Is that why you're on here? I'd like to bet that your about nw2 are'nt you?

G

Hey guys....honestly i'm just here trying to help and you all know what I'm saying is the truth...

I may have a lot of hair or I may be completely bald but that's not the issue here....and it's not that I don't like reading the posts, it's just that I don't like seeing a 33 year old man with a lot to live for cry like a little baby

When normal reasoning doesn't help you have to shove it up their ***

Love it or hate it, that is how straight i am

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Some bald guy, I am going back to school to try to further my life and do the right thing, regardless of the social pressure and humiliation I will face for being bald. This is kind of a big step for me considering how mental I am over my hairloss. I am trying to be strong and I hear what you are saying but let me explain my situation. I have suffered much discrimination and unkindness as a result of being bald- every f*****g day I decide to go out without a hat something inevitably happens. So people look at me funny, make comments or whatever and you may think that this is no big deal and that I should not be so affected by it, but you have to understand that it is the constant culmination of insults that has beaten my confidence down and tarnished my perception over the years. I believe that human beings are essentially social creatures who amongst other things seek acceptance. I have been dissed and rejected and insulted so many times that the message is quite clear- I am an unwanted freak. How then am I supposed to go about business as usual when it is so obvious that society HATES ME! Are you bald? Do you know what it is like to be at odds with a majority of people who despise you for superficial reasons beyond your control? I understand that the problem is superficial but this is a damn superficial world we are living in so the repercussions I am facing are constant, unrelenting and quite magnified. I am not normal and therefore can't ever have a normal, decent life.

ali777

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Some bald guy, I am going back to school to try to further my life and do the right thing, regardless of the social pressure and humiliation I will face for being bald. This is kind of a big step for me considering how mental I am over my hairloss. I am trying to be strong and I hear what you are saying but let me explain my situation. I have suffered much discrimination and unkindness as a result of being bald- every f****ing day I decide to go out without a hat something inevitably happens. So people look at me funny, make comments or whatever and you may think that this is no big deal and that I should not be so affected by it, but you have to understand that it is the constant culmination of insults that has beaten my confidence down and tarnished my perception over the years. I believe that human beings are essentially social creatures who amongst other things seek acceptance. I have been dissed and rejected and insulted so many times that the message is quite clear- I am an unwanted freak. How then am I supposed to go about business as usual when it is so obvious that society HATES ME! Are you bald? Do you know what it is like to be at odds with a majority of people who despise you for superficial reasons beyond your control? I understand that the problem is superficial but this is a damn superficial world we are living in so the repercussions I am facing are constant, unrelenting and quite magnified. I am not normal and therefore can't ever have a normal, decent life.

I hope you don't feel offended, but I find it hard to believe that you suffer so much discrimination. I have friends that were unfortunate enough to go bald at a young age. As a matter of fact, I've always had someone bald close to me since I was 19. I never felt like they were experiencing discrimination. They did well at uni and got good jobs. Also, one of them is the most promiscuous guy I've ever known.

The stats show that half of all men suffer a degree of baldness by the age of 40. So, according to you half of the male population suffers discrimination?

UM, you should try to change your views about life in general. You are too negative... Life is hard on all of us, I have lots of problems, and I can be very negative as well but being negative is not the solution. Please try to stay positive!!! For your own sake, and for your daughters sake...

Cassin

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Some bald guy, I am going back to school to try to further my life and do the right thing, regardless of the social pressure and humiliation I will face for being bald. This is kind of a big step for me considering how mental I am over my hairloss. I am trying to be strong and I hear what you are saying but let me explain my situation. I have suffered much discrimination and unkindness as a result of being bald- every f****ing day I decide to go out without a hat something inevitably happens. So people look at me funny, make comments or whatever and you may think that this is no big deal and that I should not be so affected by it, but you have to understand that it is the constant culmination of insults that has beaten my confidence down and tarnished my perception over the years. I believe that human beings are essentially social creatures who amongst other things seek acceptance. I have been dissed and rejected and insulted so many times that the message is quite clear- I am an unwanted freak. How then am I supposed to go about business as usual when it is so obvious that society HATES ME! Are you bald? Do you know what it is like to be at odds with a majority of people who despise you for superficial reasons beyond your control? I understand that the problem is superficial but this is a damn superficial world we are living in so the repercussions I am facing are constant, unrelenting and quite magnified. I am not normal and therefore can't ever have a normal, decent life.

Its all in your head man..paranoid.

Send me a pic...I want to see what you look like. I guarantee your privacy.

You can send it to me link via pm or my email in my sig.

barcafan

Reaction score
He posted a pic man, he looks absolutely normal. And he's tall too, so its not like hes the hunchback or anything.

s.a.f

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
I have suffered much discrimination and unkindness as a result of being bald- every f****ing day I decide to go out without a hat something inevitably happens. So people look at me funny, make comments or whatever and you may think that this is no big deal and that I should not be so affected by it, but you have to understand that it is the constant culmination of insults that has beaten my confidence down and tarnished my perception over the years. I believe that human beings are essentially social creatures who amongst other things seek acceptance. I have been dissed and rejected and insulted so many times that the message is quite clear- I am an unwanted freak. How then am I supposed to go about business as usual when it is so obvious that society HATES ME! Are you bald? Do you know what it is like to be at odds with a majority of people who despise you for superficial reasons beyond your control? I understand that the problem is superficial but this is a damn superficial world we are living in so the repercussions I am facing are constant, unrelenting and quite magnified. I am not normal and therefore can't ever have a normal, decent life.

Hey UCman I do think you are doing yourself no favours with posts like that you are exagerating things abit and people on here will lose respect for you.

Let me try and put my perspective on the situation. Obviously bald guys are not social lepers or seen as freaks at least I was'nt. Yes there will be incidents when some douche makes a comment and it can happen regularly this can be a blow to your confidence or it can slowly chip away at it, and yes it can have an impact on your attractivness which will make you feel worse.
But for me probably the most important thing was even though most people did'nt care and did'nt treat me any different because of it I still felt different because I was bald whilst those around me had hair and no matter if other people cared or not I did'nt want to be the only baldie (or even one of the few baldies) I wanted to be like the vast majority. And no matter how well people did or did'nt treat me I still did'nt feel totally comfortable with a bald head.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I was drunk when I wrote that last night S.A.F.. Reading it this morning, it does come off as a little extreme, sorry. :$

G

How the hell do you manage to come up with an excuse for every suggestion given to you? you and that psycho hatprisoner91 as well...it's like you two keep complaining just for the sake of complaining...don't call me insensitive but I think if you had a full head of hair you would be even more depressed because you wouldn't be able to complain anymore

you ask for help but you never take good advice, I want to take you seriously but this is becoming more than a joke, so I'm going to treat it like a joke

p.s. how does hatprisoner have sex with his girlfriend without ever taking of his hat or bandanna? that is so f*****g creepy. I bet you your girlfriend's name is mary and she is a blowup doll. I also bet your pussy/paranoid/delusional *** won't take off your hat when you are f*****g the blow up doll because you are scared she will deflate.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Gotta make you wonder who this "sum bald gai" person is. Clearly is someone who has been here using an alias. Spends entirely too much time talking about myself and UMan it seems.

No her name isn't Mary. You know what her name is. You shouldn't talk so negatively about that sl*t you call your mother just because she is laying under me. ha! :)

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
I was drunk when I wrote that last night S.A.F.. Reading it this morning, it does come off as a little extreme, sorry. :$

Don't apologize for any comment you make. You don't see other people apologizing when they b**ch about their NW2 hairloss.

Status
Not open for further replies.