GOOD NEWS FROM INTERCYTEX (MARCH 26 2009)

khali

Established Member
Reaction score
Baseline MacroPhoto of tattooed study area 1 week after injections

090410_inter1.jpg

http://www.baldingblog.com/photos/090410_inter1.jpg

MacroPhoto of tattooed study area prior to cell injections

http://www.baldingblog.com/photos/090410_inter2.jpg

090410_inter2.jpg

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Those pics actually look pretty good to me.
I'm not looking at the hairs, I'm looking at the holes (follicles?)... They seem bigger and darker, and there seems to be more of them.
It also seems to me that a company partially funded by the British gov't. is less likely to publish knowingly misleading photos.
Clearly, there is a lot more work to be done, but this looks good. The scalp is clearly responding.

Nighthair

Established Member
Reaction score
ClayShaw said:
I'm not looking at the hairs, I'm looking at the holes (follicles?)... They seem bigger and darker, and there seems to be more of them.
It also seems to me that a company partially funded by the British gov't. is less likely to publish knowingly misleading photos.
Clearly, there is a lot more work to be done, but this looks good. The scalp is clearly responding.

Agreed! These pictures are actually looking credible... unlike those A&G pictures taken at different angles...

Blondilocks

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats just one week!! There deffinetley onto something!

Has anyone noticed how this is a remarkable change in direction for baldingblog? Rasman is the most grounded down to earth voice there is. My take on this is that there beginning to embrace the idea, Dr Farjo an expert has now been appointed.

Rassman always went along the lines that he would never embrace the idea until he saw proof of concept, this is by no means proof buts, its the kind of picture we want to see:

Acurate
Properly Lighted
Scaled
Goverment funded lol

Only draw back

Bosley, but they will not bye it because there developing alderans with 100 hundred people in phase II,

Guys if intercytex worked, although not well enough consider aderans proof of concept is a doube whammy on intercytex.

Intercytex just injected the dermil perpila - once cell step
Aderans Injects micro fibroblast and dermil perpila - two cell step

Intercytex model showed that the one cell concept as it is has not produced asethetic results, but consider doubling the mix with microfibroblasts which histogen and follcia are trying to encourage, and you have a better chance.

Best case scenario its with us in 3 years. Someone buys intercytex technology puts it into phase 3, and as dr kemp said will getter more efficent with each generation, trial and error.

Worst case, its used as a bench mark for other company's, proof of concept

sundayhd

Reaction score
Nighthair said:
ClayShaw said:

Agreed! These pictures are actually looking credible... unlike those A&G pictures taken at different angles...

I dont know... I want to see before/after pics but in normal view.

like that I cant see if he have hair at all..

Blondilocks

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry HD sent pm instead of post

This was conducted on a completely bald area, that is a before, and thats one week! one week!

khali

Established Member
Reaction score
This is a good treatment for people whose are starting to bald. For bald people its good to get injected after a hair transplant.

Nighthair

Established Member
Reaction score
I wonder if this is a once every few years treatment or is that like rogaine which has to be applied frequently?

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think if it works, the new hair is their forever, because its basically a copy of hair from the back of your head.
Theoretically, whenever a new area started to thin, you would get that area treated.

khali

Established Member
Reaction score
If you get one area treated then another area will start balding. So you will have to treat that area too. Therefore, once a person who starts loosing hair they would have to get injected almost every year.

Dr. Kemp does not anticipate that ICX-TRC will completely obsolete traditional hair transplant procedures the moment it becomes available to the public. There will be first generation ICX-TRC, second generation ICX-TRC, and third generation ICX-TRC etc. over time. Hair transplant will still have a role to play in the beginning especially for the hairline design. However, the demand for traditional hair transplant procedures may diminish as each succeeding ICX-TRC protocol becomes more refined and perfect than its predecessors. Also, younger patients who just started losing their hair may turn to ICX-TRC before they consider more invasive options such as hair transplant. If ICX-TRC is administered to a patient early enough upon initial signs of hair loss, this may eliminate the need for traditional hair transplant procedures entirely later on in his life.

While it is believed that the role of traditional hair transplant may diminish over time, products such as minoxidil and Propecia will still have an important role to play when ICX-TRC becomes available to the general public. These products will be an important adjunct that complement ICX-TRC induced hair growth.

http://www.hairsite.com/intercytex-hair ... cation.htm

sundayhd

Reaction score
khali said:
If you get one area treated then another area will start balding. So you will have to treat that area too. Therefore, once a person who starts loosing hair they would have to get injected almost every year.

Dr. Kemp does not anticipate that ICX-TRC will completely obsolete traditional hair transplant procedures the moment it becomes available to the public. There will be first generation ICX-TRC, second generation ICX-TRC, and third generation ICX-TRC etc. over time. Hair transplant will still have a role to play in the beginning especially for the hairline design. However, the demand for traditional hair transplant procedures may diminish as each succeeding ICX-TRC protocol becomes more refined and perfect than its predecessors. Also, younger patients who just started losing their hair may turn to ICX-TRC before they consider more invasive options such as hair transplant. If ICX-TRC is administered to a patient early enough upon initial signs of hair loss, this may eliminate the need for traditional hair transplant procedures entirely later on in his life.

While it is believed that the role of traditional hair transplant may diminish over time, products such as minoxidil and Propecia will still have an important role to play when ICX-TRC becomes available to the general public. These products will be an important adjunct that complement ICX-TRC induced hair growth.

this is BAD !!

it means that the results was bad.. and who the hell wants to continue with Propecia and minoxidil ? we want our hair back and to forget about hairloss

for this HM solution I will pay 100$ NOT MORE THEN THAT!!! this is bullshit!!!

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
sundayhd said:
khali said:

this is BAD !!

it means that the results was bad.. and who the hell wants to continue with Propecia and minoxidil ? we want our hair back and to forget about hairloss

for this HM solution I will pay 100$ NOT MORE THEN THAT!!! this is bullshit!!!

No it doesn't....
That interview is old.
They have since said that they expect ICX hair to be premanent.
Think about it. The cells are taken from the "safe area" on the back of your head, and should theorectically have the same "safe" characteristics as those hairs.
You might take propecia to prevent new thinning, and you might use minoxidil to promote initial growth, like some transplant patients do, but it seems to me that ICX hair would be safe.

Blondilocks

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree with Clayshaw, the use of conjunctive treatment would be to stop the need for more injections.

This will stop the young going bald

what its not doing is restoring a head of hair to the already bald.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Blondilocks said:
Wasn't that the whole point in the first place? Discouraging news but to be expected. In every available treatment for hairloss, nw5s and sixes consistently get the shitty end of the stick, why should HM be any different? :dunno:

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Blondilocks said:
Wasn't that the whole point in the first place? Discouraging news but to be expected. In every available treatment for hairloss, nw5s and sixes consistently get the shitty end of the stick, why should HM be any different? :dunno:

Its not doing anything yet, but if it works the way its supposed to, then it seems like it would just take more injections for NW5/6/7.

khali

Established Member
Reaction score
The NW5/6/7 can get a hair transplant and then get injected with intercytex.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
And once I win the lottery, that is what I will do.