GOOD NEWS FROM INTERCYTEX (MARCH 26 2009)

HrZ

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Blondilocks said:
what its not doing is restoring a head of hair to the already bald.
Wasn't that the whole point in the first place? Discouraging news but to be expected. In every available treatment for hairloss, nw5s and sixes consistently get the shitty end of the stick, why should HM be any different? :dunno:

8. Will it be possible to grow a full head of hair using ICX-TRC?
Theoretically yes. If a person has enough hair at the back of the head from which to take a small sample of cells, we believe that ultimately it may be possible for their entire head to be re-populated with hair using the procedure.
-Intercytex.com

casperz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wasn't that the whole point in the first place? Discouraging news but to be expected. In every available treatment for hairloss, nw5s and sixes consistently get the shitty end of the stick, why should HM be any different?

I agree, current drugs are just crap when it coms to re-starting growth
after the hair has been dormant a while. That is why all these new
technologies are so cool... they grow new hair follicles, they don't
even attempt to re-start old ones.

ThisBlows

Reaction score
I don't care about how you live your life. You're a very sensitive man, and you always make pessimistic comments. That's not valuable to this forum. I don't want to have the argument you seem to have every day. That's for the impact section I'm guessing.

sundayhd

Reaction score
ThisBlows said:
I don't care about how you live your life. You're a very sensitive man, and you always make pessimistic comments. That's not valuable to this forum. I don't want to have the argument you seem to have every day. That's for the impact section I'm guessing.

Agree !!!
:bravo:

casperz

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Who was that comment directed to?

sundayhd

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Looked into option #3, lets just say it is not viable. :shakehead: But I appreciate the effort man, thanks. Look in the Vin Diesel thread if you want to know why.

can u link to Vin Diesel thread?

why its not viable?

http://www.histudio.co.uk/default.asp

I send them e-mail and they give me back PDF file with many many
(something like 20 maybe more..) before and after screen shots with 3 diffrent angels and lights... and this is looks amazing !! even for NW7 !!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Most of them look decent enough. A little too sharp an edge on some of those hairlines gives that stenciled Jaime Fox feeling. I would have to see it in person and talk with someone who has had it for years to see if the ink bleeds over time. But yes most of those looked pretty good. Hopefully the pictures weren't photoshoped. I think I could benefit from this.

Lopfraze

Established Member
Reaction score
askas said:
also if this cancels the future possibility of hair transplant of HM, I wouldn't go for it...

This is the danger

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
The company in British and you know their track record in the cosmetics field. :freaked2: I'm sure saf would vouge for that. Damage to the scalp and follicles is the downfall. I think I could get a better result with conventional hair transplants and bhts.

sundayhd

Reaction score
Lopfraze said:
askas said:
also if this cancels the future possibility of hair transplant of HM, I wouldn't go for it...

This is the danger

there is no danger with this procedure...

u can easily remove this tattos, and why u think it will make any diffrent for HM or hair transplant? they say that this procedure is safe!!

and i have good head shape for this solution.

sundayhd

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
The company in British and you know their track record in the cosmetics field. :freaked2: I'm sure saf would vouge for that. Damage to the scalp and follicles is the downfall. I think I could get a better result with conventional hair transplants and bhts.

I will check it out.

If its do any damage to the skin I will not go for it..

but i must to say that this is really looks amazing, its really looks like NW1
buzzed hair.

sundayhd

Reaction score
"Hi Thanks for your email.
Our treatment is completely safe in fact we work with leading hair transplant surgeons who endorse the treatment and refer clients to us, for us to perform the treatment on them when they cannot help (i.e not enough donor hair etc) and also use the treatment as a complement to the hair transplants they perform in particular when they are unable to achieve the density required by their clients. Also the depth of our treatment does not reach the root of any hair follicles as we are only going into the dermal layer of the skin"

:woot:

Lopfraze

Established Member
Reaction score
sundayhd said:
"Hi Thanks for your email.
Our treatment is completely safe in fact we work with leading hair transplant surgeons who endorse the treatment and refer clients to us, for us to perform the treatment on them when they cannot help (i.e not enough donor hair etc) and also use the treatment as a complement to the hair transplants they perform in particular when they are unable to achieve the density required by their clients. Also the depth of our treatment does not reach the root of any hair follicles as we are only going into the dermal layer of the skin"

:woot:

Maybe this is true, maybe it's not. But what else did you expect them to say?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Funny how this thread went from the future of cloning to something as primitive as tattooing. :whistle:

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
Funny in the sadest way. =/

If only baldness were cool like height or nice teeth.

Kube8

Established Member
Reaction score
So here's an interesting article from today's WSJ about Intercytex and their dealings with Pfizer. I know they've had financial troubles as of late. Though this isn't specifically related to their hair multiplication procedure, at least it seems that they'll be able to keep themselves afloat. Also, their stock is up about 200% since the end of march.

http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-200 ... 05478.html

Good sign at least. :)

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What a luck, more than 70% of companies doing male pattern baldness research went broke it seems to me..
not sure how long follica will stand.
it's not just luck, i mean the cure seems extremely difficult and the market conditions (the need to generate money quickly) are not permitting.
we need the government to finance this.

dimitar_berbagod

Established Member
Reaction score
How did you deduce from that article that HM companies all seem to be going broke?

Intercytex has been looking for a buyer for some time, and the UK and US governments have financed research in the past.