Gym shooter hadn't had sex in 20 years

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oknow said:
Nashville Hairline said:
Obsidian said:
To me a lot of what he says sounds like hairlosstalk "The only way to get women is to become famous and successful!"

Still, one bad dating workshop shouldn't rule them all out, I have seriously considered attending them.
Ha, there's nearly as many seduction tips sites as there are hair loss sites! I'm starting to think you either got it or you don't :shakehead:

Ive always wondered is that you in your avater?

someone doesn't listen to much music...

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thickandthin said:
Oknow said:
Nashville Hairline said:
Ha, there's nearly as many seduction tips sites as there are hair loss sites! I'm starting to think you either got it or you don't :shakehead:

Ive always wondered is that you in your avater?

someone doesn't listen to much music...

Im actually listening to Muse as I type this; so what if I don't recognise the guy, who is it?

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oknow said:
Im actually listening to Muse as I type this; so what if I don't recognise the guy, who is it?
Its Bob Dylan.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I knew it was Dylan the whole time...so tell me what I won?

cuebald

Reaction score
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You could have at least given him a nice NW1 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hope4hairRedux

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
uncomfortable man said:
I knew it was Dylan the whole time...so tell me what I won?

YOU JUST WON A NEW SET OF HAIR, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO

Its refreshing to see some humour on this usually dark and depressing website.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hope4hairRedux said:
Its refreshing to see some humour on this usually dark and depressing website.

Says the guy with the suicidal avatar....

file.php

Um you look better without hair imo....

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I walked into that. But seriously...

Attachments

• SCAN00021.jpg
    SCAN00021.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 214

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
If I don't pluck that sh*t.

ali777

Reaction score
I have a fear that one day I might get involved in a relationship that goes horribly wrong and I end up not having sex for very long time.... Every single time I log in and see the title of this thread, I remember my fears.

I'm just saying because this thread keeps getting bumped and I keep seeing "Gym shooter hadn't had sex in 20 years". Subconsciously, the only part I pay attention to is "hadn't had sex in 20 years". It's a constant reminder :shakehead:

I think I'm weird :dunno: ...

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
This is a sad example of how a bad mindset can have devestating consequences. I think the guy was a good looking man and like so many have said already he obiously had a severe inferiority complex that made him come across odd to women and thus scared them off him.

I have to admit that I know i am a reasonably good looking guy. The only bad things I can think of it that I am quite short and got a recceding hairline but nothing majorly bad. Some people even say I look like Declan Donally (ant & dec). A random women said that the other day in a club that I look like the "short and good looking one" from ant & dec. So I know that I am better looking than alot of guys out there (sorry to sound arrogent). But from an early age I've had insecurity issues that have scared women off me! I was bullied at school which was probably the cause of this! I am slowly coming to terms that I am good enough to get a nice women and I realise that you don't have to be a model to get a girlfriend :hump:

I give you all a task. Next time you go out to your local mall look at all the couples and you will see some hot stunners with some not so hot guys. I saw a pretty blonde girl, with a beautiful body and face and she was with a fat, balding guy with ginger hair who looked about 40 and it made me realise if he can get a girl like that then so can i :hump:

Hope4hairRedux

Established Member
Reaction score
In no way can this incident seroiusly be blamed on lack of sex - as said, he had issues way way deeper to be able to do such a thing, he was sick.

Of course his percieved bad luck with women and his long bout without sex may have increased his issues somewhat.

I havnt had sex for nearly a year now. Which isnt so long, but still, being early 20s I would like to be getting laid a bit more ideally. Im not one of those guys that wants to lay a different chick every week or even every month to be honest, 3-5 different lays a year would be enough for me, especially as im not particularly into one night stands.

I have to connect with the girl to some extent beforehand at least. My reasons for not having sex are mainly due to my own attitude. I just dont feel motivated in the same way for sex that I used to be, I dont have the same sex drive. Im not sure whether this is directly to do with my hair loss and lowered self esteem, but it is at least partly related. I feel like I am missing out on the 'fun' years, yet I just dont want it at the same time.

I sometimes feel as if my life is slowly falling apart. As if each cog is slowly cracking in my system. Im a student. My life is a mess; I have no routine, even when at university I live like a slob, waking up late in the day, not doing a whole lot, browsing the internet, eating food. Sure, Im not a complete recluse, I go out now and again, but my motivation for life is just slowly going - its as if I am losing the will to live slightly.

My overall health is mediocre. I am not ill with anything in particular, I am able to do everyday things and go out etc, but I dont feel my health is at the peak at 20year olds should be. I got monoculosis a few years ago, and although recovered, I never fully recovered to my prevoius state of health. I used to play a lot of sport prior to it, and it was the greatest way I knew how to relax. Better than anything really. It just cleared your mind, and detoxed everything. Since the mono, I have been finding it difficult to get back into fitness. I get tired sooner and take longer to recover. It might just be due to the fact that I havnt exercised for so long, but it sucks. At least if I could play a lot more sport, and really be able to be at peak fitness then hair loss wouldnt bother me so much.

But right now, I am far away from being at a good level of fitness and it seems almost impossible to get there again. And then my hair loss is out of my control. Im not saying my life is terrible, but its all relative. I just feel that I cant control my life. I just watch it go by, unable to really act. This depresses me. Thinking that we can never really change. Sure, we can change out wieght, our job, our house, but to really really change/massively improve ones life/character is almost impossible imo. Our formative experiences shape who we are, and mostly its impossible to break out of that. People who are lazy during their teens/early 20's are likely to be lazy their whole adult life, and the same goes for those that are highly motivated etc.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Skating keeps me fit. I try and get out to the parks or skate street a couple days a week with my friends. I might not skate everyday like I did when I was twenty, but when we go out we push hard for a good 7 to 8 hours straight. There is always the chance of injury but it is fun and I know a few tricks.

mykal_P

Established Member
Reaction score
Hope4hairRedux said:
I have to connect with the girl to some extent beforehand at least. My reasons for not having sex are mainly due to my own attitude. I just dont feel motivated in the same way for sex that I used to be, I dont have the same sex drive. Im not sure whether this is directly to do with my hair loss and lowered self esteem, but it is at least partly related. I feel like I am missing out on the 'fun' years, yet I just dont want it at the same time.

I sometimes feel as if my life is slowly falling apart. As if each cog is slowly cracking in my system. Im a student. My life is a mess; I have no routine, even when at university I live like a slob, waking up late in the day, not doing a whole lot, browsing the internet, eating food. Sure, Im not a complete recluse, I go out now and again, but my motivation for life is just slowly going - its as if I am losing the will to live slightly.
I'm so like that myself, and guys are like just pick anything and screw it. Not my style and usually they want more than one night stand after.Yeah when you sleep all day and nothings going on in life you tend to say whats the point of all this. I'm with you there bro, i feel like that everyday.

I felt like this guy was me at times reading his ramblings. Guy was depressed and when you see nothing ahead in life and nothing good from the past it can break you.I'd just would have preferred a suicide note and offing himself.I don't condone what he did, But I understand.