Gym shooter hadn't had sex in 20 years

ali777

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
ali777 said:
The guy has no integrity, he cycles to work but gets case delivered in a car :dunno:.

Not really if you think about it he's trying to set an example he cycles because he does'nt want to be seen as a rich lazy guy, but obviously he cant ride a bike and take his case and suit at the same time. Its also his daily excercise.

and you believe that??? He did it in the name of "being green". If he came out and said that cycling was his daily exercise than it would have been a credible story.... The Tories were so quick to jump on the green bandwagon that they even changed their party logo...

Look at Boris, he cycles to work in his jacket and he manages just fine. I used to cycle with a laptop in my bag pack and it never bothered me. I usually had some spare clothes in my office or in my bag pack and it was never a big deal for me... Cycling requires a bit of lifestyle management. (The uni I went to used to provide lockers and showers to cyclists, I presume the parliament has a few facilities)....

I'm sorry but I don't rate Cameron much. The guy is a joke but very lucky... Unfortunately, he'll be the next PM and I'll be just an ordinary tax-payer.

Since we are on the subject.... How do you think he maintains his hair? I wouldn't call him bald for the very obvious reasons, but he's got a bit of thinning.

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
cuebald said:
UCman needs a 'piece.
Only then will he know if the society he lives in is persecuting him for being bald, or if it's all just in his head.
Thank you cuebald (I like you more than qball btw) for the most direct logical test to my condition. Sometimes I want to give in and get a really good one or make it good and believable just so I don't have to deal with the stigma anymore. If wearing a hat is any indication (no funny looks or grimaces) then it is a safe assumption that people will treat me normally and if I put a little extra work into it...then I'm pretty sure the female attention would return as well. I know I am a good looking guy but baldness just retards it to an unacceptable point to most people. They can see the potential but I can't fulfill it unless I fake it, which is risky and is probably best I remain honest about my condition, but my heart aches everyday. Just watch me get a system and work out at home (f*ck gyms!) and become CCS's f****ing hero!

this post right here ladies and gents....this is what makes you a PERFECT candidate for a psychology study on things like low self esteem, BDD and the impact it can have on somebody. I wish there was some way to get through to you and I hope you do get better one day...but I think it would be much more benefitial if you were to do it as a bald man...rather than get a hairpece or a tatoo or something. Wouldn't you want to prove that you could live a good life as a bald person? I think that sense of gratification would be far better. You need to put it in perspective...you don't have a "condition"...you're bald. Straight up...like many men, you're bald...thats it. You've lost your hair...to idiotic, superficial people and 16 year old girls...you're gross....to the majority of normal, well adjusted people you having hair makes no difference! Your thought revolve around baldness so you think its the first and only thing they see...but even when they do notice...it will never be as big a deal to them as it is to you.

the reason your case is so interesting is because unlike other guys who struggle internally with going bald regardless of what others think...you hate being bald BECAUSE you think other people judge you for it and I'm telling you thats BS. If you were a cool, funny person nobody would hold baldness against you. ITs not like its this insurmountable obstacle that nobody will like you or date you because of. And I'm NOT just saying this because I'm scared of being Norwood 6 one day which I will be eventually....If I didn't see tonnes of bald people all the time living their lives and socializing then I may believe you...and if I had ever gotten the indication (before I lost my hair) that there was a severe stigma towards baldness then I'd believe you...but the fact is every man in my family is bald and its never stopped them. MY own dad couldn't believe how upset I was because it happened to him and never held him back. IF being bald was an issue because you hated it regardless of what others thought and it was a sign of mortality and aging, etc. then thats one thing...but to hate being bald because you think everybody is judging you negatively is ridiculous! Would you judge somebody based on a physical trait they couldn't control even if they were really cool despite it? The majority of normal people ARE'NT that shallow and vain to not be able to look past it. Hollywood isn't the real world my man...its a culture that is built on preying on the insecurities of non "perfect" people (which is just about everybody) in order to make money. And EVEN IN HOLLYWOOD the stigma behind baldness has been diminished greatly.

so love me or hate me...the fact is, you just don't want to admit that you're responsible for own hand in life. You think being bald sucks?....try walking around being 5'7 or less...the fact is, I've heard women absoulutely SLAUGHTER short men...saying sh*t like they wouldn't date a Brad Pitt look-alike if he were shorter than them...and these same women love Jason Statham for example.

Point is...baldness may suck, and it may detract from your looks a bit and some women may HATE it....but in the end it shouldn't be a life-killer because it is ultimately a sign of MASCULINITY...and women like masculine men. Shortness on the other hand is unfortunately more of a feminine trait. So be thankful you're over 6 foot because I guarantee you if you were 5'6 and Norwood 1 you'd have the most severe Napoleon Complex ever and would HATE being short....

and with that...we give praise to Neil Straus, who is both bald AND 5'6 and has lived a life fitting for a movie all because he decided he didn't want to be "that guy" who wallows, sulks, and didn't get laid anymore...so he played his shitty hand like it was pocket aces and came out on top.

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Great post qball01 but I fear you are wasting your time. Some folks want to look for evidence that being bald leads to a second rate life (and you will find this evidence, there's no denying that) and ignore every other bald dude making a success of himself cos it confirms their own negative mindset. The bald man as loser is his truth.

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks man...and I know its hard to reach him but its also helpful for me to vent...and if other people react positvely to my posts then I don't mind...truth it, I just go on these mental tangents and I run with it...it also may seem like I write these huge posts but once I get started it becomes easy. Human interactions/social conditioning is a huge passion of mine so I really do enjoy writing my thoughts about the whole thing and engaging in discussion...

you're right about the evidence...I used to look for evidence why being overweight was a big set back for me and it likely was. Then I lost the weight and for a while...I STILL thought of myself as a fat guy and figured women did too and thats why nobody wanted to be with me. Funny part is...when I look back at pictures now, I was at a completely normal weight but because of my mental state I FELT exactly how I did when I was like 40 pounds heavier. At that time even though I wasn't fat...it still never crossed my mind that being overweight WASN'T a setback.

its also the same way my interactions with having a shaved head have differed depending on my mood. When I first started shaving it and was going to the gym I felt GREAT and had a lot of fun...but I guess my OCD/negativity made me relapse and I started feeling shitty about it again...I remember once this winter I had shaved my head with a razor the night before as opposed to clippers and went to a family gathering...I had been shaving my head for over a year so it was no biggie to my family. My uncle made a comment about how "they let me out of jail" referring to the fact I was finally on a break from school...but I interpreted it as him meaning that I looked like a convict because my hair was a mere millimeter shorter than it usually was when he saw me...I thought everybody was noticing how different I looked and had trouble looking people in the eye that night...it was terrible but the fact is...nobody noticed. I've since made it a point to shave with the razor once in a while to prove to myself it doesnt make a big difference.

then there have been times where I've been worried I've let it grow TOO long and the balding looks obvious and I've felt the same type of self consciousness and had trouble talking to people because I think they're only noticing how bad it looks...then I'll shave it with the clippers and feel "normal" again. I'm just using these as an example of how the way you feel WILL UNDOUBTEDLY play a HUGE role in how you think people see you..and you'll look for those signs. If you hypnotized a male model and made him believe that overnight he lost most of his hair and became Norwood 6 horseshoe bald even though he had a full head of hair in reality...I guarantee you he would think tonnes of people noticed how bald he was and were looking at him funny because of it.

s.a.f

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Just watch me get a system and work out at home (f*ck gyms!) and become CCS's f****ing hero!

No buying any dinners though. :nono:

s.a.f

Reaction score
ali777 said:
and you believe that??? He did it in the name of "being green". If he came out and said that cycling was his daily exercise than it would have been a credible story.... The Tories were so quick to jump on the green bandwagon that they even changed their party logo...

Look at Boris, he cycles to work in his jacket and he manages just fine. I used to cycle with a laptop in my bag pack and it never bothered me. I usually had some spare clothes in my office or in my bag pack and it was never a big deal for me... Cycling requires a bit of lifestyle management. (The uni I went to used to provide lockers and showers to cyclists, I presume the parliament has a few facilities)....

I'm sorry but I don't rate Cameron much. The guy is a joke but very lucky... Unfortunately, he'll be the next PM and I'll be just an ordinary tax-payer.

Since we are on the subject.... How do you think he maintains his hair? I wouldn't call him bald for the very obvious reasons, but he's got a bit of thinning.

Boris looks like he's been sleeping rough most of the time. Do you think Cameron could ride to work in a shirt and Jacket and spend the rest of the day with it stinking of dry sweat.
Of course its done for the image but thats just part of the job. Theres no such thing as a good politician but I'd he'd have a job to f*** things up as badly as Labour have the past decade or so.

I dont think he does anything to maintain his hair its pretty much the same as blairs was at that age and I expect in 10 yrs time his will be just like Blairs is now greyer and slightly less of it.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Everyone is trying so hard to be the hero by trying to "cure" UM's problems. News flash, no one can do that except maybe me................. :whistle:

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hope4hairRedux said:
I used to be known as a pretty boy. Yeah that term is kind of gay but thats pretty much how I was known by people in my local area. I used to get comments all the time. And getting girls was a lot better. Perhaps a large part of that was my self confidence, but I swear girls just appeared to pop up easier then they did before. Girls were my hobby.

Cherish these memories and be happy for what you had. Some people never even got that, so consider yourself blessed.

finfighter said:
:agree: ''Beating a dead horse''.. sometimes I think that this websight is nothing more, than a manifestation of that phrase. It's depressing, everyone just complains, and talks about the, ''what ifs'' and the hypothetical possibilties, that will never occur, this is simply not a meens to any end.

If I hadn't come to this site I never would have had the guts to start on finasteride or minoxidil which have totally stopped/reversed my hair loss. I owe my current situation to this site and many of the mature, insightful people who post here.

ali777

Reaction score
"No girlfriend since 1984. Who knows why. I am not ugly or too weird. No sex since July 1990 either (I was 29). Over eighteen years ago. And did it maybe only 50-75 times in my life.

Maybe that's how he kept his hair??? Sex and :jackit: isn't good for hair :dunno:

I've been at it like a rabbit this year :whistle:.... Not good for hair :shakehead:, but it greatly reduces my chances of shooting random women!!!

The moral of the story is, if you want to keep your hair, stay away from any sexual activity. The downside is, you are likely to end up as a nut case.

Obsidian

Reaction score

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
Keeping on topic, someone posted up the videos of the dating workshop he attended (If you noticed his own home video on the coffee table the book "Date Young Women For Men Over 35" by Don Steele was on there). Talk about a negative speaker.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvZYcrq0o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQZpExDqgWY

He should have gone to a better dating workshop.
Creepy video doing the close ups of all the women to see their faces when he comes out with all the alpha male misogynist crap!

I note the teacher is doing that marks out 10 bullshit as well. :thumbdown2:

Obsidian

Reaction score
To me a lot of what he says sounds like hairlosstalk "The only way to get women is to become famous and successful!"

Still, one bad dating workshop shouldn't rule them all out, I have seriously considered attending them.

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
To me a lot of what he says sounds like hairlosstalk "The only way to get women is to become famous and successful!"

Still, one bad dating workshop shouldn't rule them all out, I have seriously considered attending them.
Ha, there's nearly as many seduction tips sites as there are hair loss sites! I'm starting to think you either got it or you don't :shakehead:

Obsidian

Reaction score
Well obviously you just don't go to one dating workshop you see at the local gym. I rather try and then blame saying "I don't have any game". To me, you can learn anything.

Talk about some negative beliefs :shakehead:

cuebald

Reaction score
It is true, you either have it or you don't.
You can't "learn" being attractive to the opposite sex.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nashville Hairline said:
Obsidian said:

Ha, there's nearly as many seduction tips sites as there are hair loss sites! I'm starting to think you either got it or you don't :shakehead:

Ive always wondered is that you in your avater?

Obsidian

Reaction score
cuebald said:

If you say so oh wise old one.

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
Well obviously you just don't go to one dating workshop you see at the local gym. I rather try and then blame saying "I don't have any game". To me, you can learn anything.

Talk about some negative beliefs :shakehead:
Just sceptical I guess...I don't even think women know what women want half the time :)

ali777

Reaction score
cuebald said:

Of course we "learn" how to be attractive to the opposite sex.

We all learn through 1) observation, 2) trial and error, and then we call it experience.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I can definatley say that I'll never be that desperate.

BTW he did have a bit of hairloss there.