Hair is actually an overrated trait

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
BTW Fred, I don't suggest anybody compensate for a bald head with big muscles. There's no such thing as compensating when it comes to aesthetics.

They're separate variables, do what you can to keep your hair. Do what you can to stay fit. And so on. I started stemoxydine a month ago, minoxidil one week ago, and my RU came in the mail yesterday. Once Fidia's DGLA/Equol/Carnitine formulation comes out, I will purchase it on the first day.

Incidentally, I got a herniated disk in 2009, and another hernia in early 2015, from a combination of an office job and lack of proper exercise. I only had minor hernias, but even then I can tell you it's an insufferable injury. It was when I felt my rigid back, and the pain in the morning, that I started going to the gym properly, more regularly ... April 2015. Even if I find myself swimming in women at a later point, I will never go back to not exercising vigorously. I hope to keep up ~3 days a week forever.

We don't just brush our teeth to attract women, though it certainly helps there. We brush our teeth to keep our teeth healthy.

Enjoy your youth, but if you don't take care of your health now, you will pay a heavy price later.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
TBH I go to the gym wirh a personal trainer to improve health, with cardio exercise. We do running, rowing, swimming, cycling at certain paces to lower heart beat at rest. In sum, to stay healthy. As regards muscles, you have to have the right physique. I have above than average broad shoulders but it was not the gym. As for muscles, unless you use steroids, it is very difficult to see the difference. And I have seen women who have been scared by too muscular guys as they felt they seemed a bit vain, especially if they did not have the height to justify the exaggerated muscles.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women are petite. Men should never be petite unless they want to be rent boys.
Justin Bieber definitely works out regularly with great effort:
article-2545738-1AF23F4400000578-871_306x460.jpg

He has no choice if he wants to keep his audience as he grows older. 15 year-old girls prefer men who look like the Hanson brothers (remember them), as girls turn into women they value muscle and hair more, they more and more prefer men over boys. When he got famous he needed to be attractive to 15 year-old girls. Now he needs to be attractive to women, so he's going for a different look.

A friend of mine shaved his back hair recently. His 32 year-old fiancee got mad at him, she liked the back hair. Can you imagine a 15 year-old girl saying the same? It must be really rare. Girls and women don't have the same tastes. There's no doubt that he looks better with those muscles. It's why he takes off his shirt. He will probably benefit from adding another 10 lbs.

By the way, Bieber is 1.75 meters apparently -- I just looked it up. The "little guy" thing was just marketing from when he became famous. He's actually close average height for an American adult male, which is 177 cm. He's not petite, he's average in height, above-average in build.

@David

My 6600 posts were definitely worth it.

Writing and putting my thoughts into perspective is the best therapy for me.

Oh I'm taking care of my health, I always make sure I stay at a healthy weight, and I exercise regularly, mostly by having sex.
Good for you.
Sex qualifies as moderate (re: light) exercise, with a MET=6.0 for men apparently:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/health/sex-better-exercise-going-jog-3090856
It burns 4 calories per minute for men, or ~240 calories per hour. It's equivalent to walking.
It would be good for you to add something more intense.

Sex is good for your life, your happiness, your future, your social circle, your hormones, ... but not to keep physically fit.

TBH I go to the gym wirh a personal trainer to improve health, with cardio exercise. We do running, rowing, swimming, cycling at certain paces to lower heart beat at rest. In sum, to stay healthy. As regards muscles, you have to have the right physique. I have above than average broad shoulders but it was not the gym. As for muscles, unless you use steroids, it is very difficult to see the difference. And I have seen women who have been scared by too muscular guys as they felt they seemed a bit vain, especially if they did not have the height to justify the exaggerated muscles.
1) You'll get better cardiovascular results from high-intensity resistance training.
2) I have broad shoulders as well -- all the more reason to do military presses, so as to emphasize an asset.
3) Girls being scared by Ronnie Coleman is irrelevant, as nobody here is advocating that extreme huge look. Look at the studies I posted on the previous page.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sex, moderate exercise?

Not for me.

It's almost never a good idea to assume you're the exception.

The study above looked at "21 young, heterosexual, committed couples from the local area" which I think means Quebec City -- the most European city in North America, since you bury on anglo-saxon culture so regularly. I think you would like Quebec City if you ever visited.

It's 4 calories per minute for men Fred.

I guess if you're great, as in truly exceptional, that might mean 8 calories per minute.

That's not a lot.

Sex is good for a lot of things, but not as a substitute for exercise.

On the other hand:
Ninety-eight percent of Karelis’s volunteers reported that sex felt more fun than jogging.
That means 41 of the 42 participants.

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score

Agree. Unless you take your shirt off, no one will see your muscles if your wearing clothes. Having muscles does help, but only when your face has done the work (i.e. attracting the women). I am not going to use steriods anyway, I'll be bald in a day lol.

Also, building up some serious muscles takes a lot of effort and change in eating habits (yes food does matter a lot). May be having muscles is a (slightly) overrated trait.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I lose up to 1 kg from one session. It can last up to one hour and a half. It will usually be one hour though.
1 kg of fat is ~7,700 calories, and I guarantee that you're not burning 7,700 calories in an hour of sex. What you're losing is water weight. You can try having sex with the air conditioner on at a lower temperature / higher strength, you'll see that you don't lose 1 kg.

But the girls I manage to have sex with, they all want to stay. I guess that's a very good sign.
The ones having sex with you probably liked you more in the first place :)

- - - Updated - - -

It must be considered that justin bieber is regarded as the epitome of a pretty face, that's the only reason why his relatively good physique has become an asset for him, because of his aesthetic potential. Those are the only cases where a good physique helps a lot in terms of attraction.

Let's say good build gives you a "+1" on the 10-scale. Justin Bieber might be going from an 8 to a 9, so he's made great progress. An ugly guy in contrast will be going from a 1 to a 2. So from that vantage point you're correct, the ugly guy who goes from being a 1/10 to a 2/10 has made no progress.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
For those wondering, this is what a herniated disk looks like under an MRI scan:
PE-HerniatedLumbar_Figure2a.jpg

I had one in 2015 that caused me a lot of back pain. It led to my changing my workout routine, researching what actually made sense. I was previously relying on just the elliptical trainer, but that's bad for you. Doing only low-to-moderate intensity cardio is bad for you.

You should all take care of your health, particularly those of you with a desk job. That could mean swimming, or skiing, or yoga, or pilates, or tennis, or weight training. It has to be something you enjoy or you won't do it. It should also be vigorous physical activity: that rules out jogging, golf, and softball.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Girls tell me every time, that usually guys take 5 minutes to finish.

Fred you're too hilarious today, a kilo from one shag? I don't understand why people think you're so trustworthy.

But yes, lots of men do finish very quickly, I know this from sometimes a woman I've ****ed admitting it, but generally they don't want to stroke a man's ego and admit his value in having lengthy sex (which is why your claim of "every time" is absolute bull****) but I've also heard it from female friends, and mainly I know this because it's been written about in many articles on the internet, which is where you read it.

Also the amount of women who have never orgasm'd through penetration, not even once, seems to be incredible.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have an extremely fast metabolism.

I had to see a nutritionist 6 years ago because only missing a meal would mean losing 1 kg for me.

I went down to 63 kg for 190 cm and it was really hard to get back to my ideal weight.

I probably lose one kg because I also usually don't eat the nights I have one night stands for example.

Anyway, we're not all equal when it comes to gaining or losing weight.

1 kg of fat is 7,700 calories Fred.

You're not losing 7,700 calories of fat from a single meal -- unless your dinner is 56 scoops of gelatto, or four large pizzas.

Have you evert sat down and eaten four large pizzas in one sitting? I don't mean four slices, I mean four entire pizzas.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought it was funny enough already that he decided to just casually throw in to the gauntlet how he gets super exercise from just having sex, but then he went even further, it's the gift that keeps on giving.

- - - Updated - - -

Here we go again......

Oh! Is this my fault is it? The guy writes he's losing the same weight while having sex for an hour that people don't even lose running a marathon, and it's my fault for seeing it and pointing out how laughable it is.

Never his fault for writing this ****ing lunacy! If he didn't write such consistently laughable nonsense then I wouldn't have anything to point out, so yes, here we go again, Fred writes insane bull****, and people like me point it out. Cause and effect.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought it was funny enough already that he decided to just casually throw in to the gauntlet how he gets super exercise from just having sex, but then he went even further, it's the gift that keeps on giving.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh! Is this my fault is it? The guy writes he's losing the same weight while having sex for an hour that people don't even lose running a marathon, and it's my fault for seeing it and pointing out how laughable it is.

Never his fault for writing this ****ing lunacy! If he didn't write such consistently laughable nonsense then I wouldn't have anything to point out, so yes, here we go again, Fred writes insane bull****, and people like me point it out. Cause and effect.

I think it's plausible that Fred loses 1 kg from a combination of skipping dinner and losing water weight.

I'm be a little disappointed in him for not knowing it's water weight, but he's genuinely averse to exercise so it's plausible he doesn't know much about water weight, fat weight, the weight of unprocessed food passing through your digestive system, etc. I suspect that most people have no idea.

In case anybody's wondering, running a marathon is ~4,000 calories for a man.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
>You can try having sex with the air conditioner on at a lower temperature / higher strength, you'll see that you don't lose 1 kg.
>You can try having sex with the air conditioner on at a lower temperature / higher strength
>You can try having sex with the air conditioner on at a lower temperature
>You can try having sex with the air conditioner on
>try having sex with the air conditioner

Do it.

alphamale

Reaction score
Just saw the documentary "Fear the Number 13".

Guy spents 21 years on deathrow.

While in prison he married a girl who tried to help prisoners on death-row. She left him after 9 years.

When he got out, he moved to England, married a 23 year old woman and got a kid at the age of 51.

Guess what? He was bald as **** all along.

A high FWHR (2.20+), and a big robust skull is enough to pull that off.

If you all had high fwhrs, and big skulls you wouldn't complain about hair. You'd be out slaying pussy instead.

timthumb.php

009.jpg

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's plausible that Fred loses 1 kg from a combination of skipping dinner and losing water weight.

I'm be a little disappointed in him for not knowing it's water weight, but he's genuinely averse to exercise so it's plausible he doesn't know much about water weight, fat weight, the weight of unprocessed food passing through your digestive system, etc. I suspect that most people have no idea.

In case anybody's wondering, running a marathon is ~4,000 calories for a man.

It's absolutely nothing to do with sex though, he could skip a meal and jog for a quarter of a mile and have the same results. Anyone who has the faintest clue about exercise or sex will know that regardless of what you do for how long, it's moderate exercise. "NOT THE WAY I DO IT" hahaha.

It would be even different if he said he has marathon sessions of several ****s lasting 40mins to over an hour, but no, he thinks he loses a kilo from a shag. The idea that he weighs himself before and after sex as well, I mean it's all absolutely ludicrous, you could write a comedy on it.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
David you seem to know about nutrition and burning calories etc so I don't mean to doubt you, but when I mentioned to a friend just now who is a personal trainer and nutritionist, is it possible to lose a kilo in water weight in an evening or 8 hour time period, from just moderate exercise and not eating. His response was, maybe if it's extreme exercise, and you multiply the time period by 6.

So I don't mean to doubt you but where can I read more on how this is actually possible?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, it was water weight then. I usually weigh myself every day. After going through anorexia, I have to.

After a good sex session, I usually have to eat more the next days to get back to my normal weight.

Also, my nutritionist said I had one of the fastest metabolism he had ever seen.

It really seems that hair loss and winnyblues are in love with me. First occasion, they jump on me "haha he said something inaccurate, he makes mistakes, look at him! Loser!".

Amusing.

How the **** would that mean we love or even like you? Makes no ****ing sense. You could say extremely obsessed with hatred at a stretch, but the opposite? If anything people don't point out your ridiculous claims enough, so don't get butthurt in claiming that we do it too much. I let too many things slide, and many others do as well.

Your doctor said you're the youngest to go bald in the world, the other day you said the doctors said as a baby you had the biggest skull they've ever seen, your nutritionist says you have the fastest metabolism. There's been other examples of how you're ALWAYS the exception in every form of life.

There's a lot to poke through in terms of your repeating psychotic thought patterns.