Hair is actually an overrated trait

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
David you seem to know about nutrition and burning calories etc so I don't mean to doubt you, but when I mentioned to a friend just now who is a personal trainer and nutritionist, is it possible to lose a kilo in water weight in an evening or 8 hour time period, from just moderate exercise and not eating. His response was, maybe if it's extreme exercise, and you multiply the time period by 6.

So I don't mean to doubt you but where can I read more on how this is actually possible?

I lose 1 kg of water weight on a regular basis.

Moderate-intensity cardio, where my heart rate is 145+, makes me lose 0.50-1.00 kg of water weight. I can measure it precisely tomorrow morning if you want.

Note that most people will actually gain water weight in this context, since they'll be running to the water fountain every 10 minutes. There's a huge irrational fear of dehydration in our culture, promoted by corporations that sell $4 bottled water, gatorade, etc. Meanwhile, I've never heard -- honestly never -- of anybody I know getting sick from dehydration.

When I fast, I typically lose 1.5-2.0 kg in the first full 24-hour span. As in, if I water-only fast from Thursday night to Saturday morning, I'll be 1.5-2.0 kg lighter on Saturday morning than on Friday morning. If I have an extremely fast metabolism, only ~0.40 kg of that is fat, so the rest is water. This is with drinking plenty of water, tea, and coffee. Due to the lack of salts and carbs going into the body, the body ejects water regardless of how much I drink.

If Fred wants to lose more weight, he can try having sex in a sauna ;-)

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just saw the documentary "Fear the Number 13".

Guy spents 21 years on deathrow.

While in prison he married a girl who tried to help prisoners on death-row. She left him after 9 years.

When he got out, he moved to England, married a 23 year old woman and got a kid at the age of 51.

Guess what? He was bald as **** all along.

A high FWHR (2.20+), and a big robust skull is enough to pull that off.

If you all had high fwhrs, and big skulls you wouldn't complain about hair. You'd be out slaying pussy instead.

It is a fact well known: There are women who are attracted to people who are famous for just any reason, especially if shady. They just love reflected spotlight. Even Charles Manson got married recently. Would you go so far to say that he had a good swastika tattoo to head ratio?
image.jpeg

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes.

You remember everything I write.

I'm flattered.

I remember a lot of things you write, you're lucky I don't remember everything.

- - - Updated - - -

But here's the thing Fred, you make this strange claim that you are so special at sex that you lose a lot of weight from it, and when questioned over it you would have argued it to the death. Now that David has explained how it's possible you become all humble like "Oh I made a mistake" well you'd never have admitted it otherwise, you just stick to your insane ramblings regardless.

"NOT THE WAY I DO IT" I mean, too funny.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I lose up to 1 kg from one session. It can last up to one hour and a half. It will usually be one hour though.

I do not assume I am the exception, I know that I am. Girls tell me every time, that usually guys take 5 minutes to finish.

Some say I take too long, and I'm trying to correct that.

I just realized that all the girls who "give up" on me never had sex with me.

Another girl cancelled what would have been our third date yesterday, said she had a headache (right).

But the girls I manage to have sex with, they all want to stay. I guess that's a very good sign.

Damn, Fred. You sound like a beast in bed. Leaves me wondering if the girls are even able to walk straight after an hour (and a half) with you :p

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree, sure does sound like it!

The walking straight thing isn't even a myth, and most people associate it with having a huge penis, but it is actually probably from women being in the same awkward positions for a lengthy period of time (mainly missionary or legs spread, it's un-natural for thighs to extend pointed away from each other like that).

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember a lot of things you write, you're lucky I don't remember everything.

- - - Updated - - -

But here's the thing Fred, you make this strange claim that you are so special at sex that you lose a lot of weight from it, and when questioned over it you would have argued it to the death. Now that David has explained how it's possible you become all humble like "Oh I made a mistake" well you'd never have admitted it otherwise, you just stick to your insane ramblings regardless.

"NOT THE WAY I DO IT" I mean, too funny.

It actually reflects well on Fred that he acknowledged an error, and in the space of ~1 hour and a few posts, he's ready to move on.

We were having a decent conversation in the past few pages about the value of muscle, and whether or not it's valuable relative to the time invested. It's more interesting than the fact Fred didn't think too hard about calories, which is honestly not that important.

The way it looks, you've spent a few months or so at war with him, and now that he's made a mistake you want to revel in the glory of pointing it out. Since he's acknowledged the error pretty much immediately, you lose your opportunity.

So let's get back to the discussion. I'm going to bed soon. I hope to see some good posts when I log in tomorrow, and not see this thread make it to page 37 and at the top:
"Fred says he loses a kilo from a **** hahahahaha !!!!"
The joke was funny, and now it's over.

h.l., what are your thoughts on the value of muscle, definition, fitness, relative to the effort needed to acquire it?

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, Fred. You sound like a beast in bed. Leaves me wondering if the girls are even able to walk straight after an hour (and a half) with you :p
I smiled when I saw your avatar. Welcome back !

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score
just lol seeing balding subhumans come up with excuses to be fat and weak.

but for what?
"Hair is everything", and if he's balding, and his face don't look good enough, what good would getting fit do? increase his chances by 1%? you guys contradict yourself

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
but for what?
"Hair is everything", and if he's balding, and his face don't look good enough, what good would getting fit do? increase his chances by 1%? you guys contradict yourself

I was being sarcastic.

I consider each of low body fat, high muscle, good hair, good teeth, good skin, to be extremely important.

Don't compromise, don't compensate, just do the best you can.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It actually reflects well on Fred that he acknowledged an error, and in the space of ~1 hour and a few posts, he's ready to move on.

We were having a decent conversation in the past few pages about the value of muscle, and whether or not it's valuable relative to the time invested. It's more interesting than the fact Fred didn't think too hard about calories, which is honestly not that important.

The way it looks, you've spent a few months or so at war with him, and now that he's made a mistake you want to revel in the glory of pointing it out. Since he's acknowledged the error pretty much immediately, you lose your opportunity.

So let's get back to the discussion. I'm going to bed soon. I hope to see some good posts when I log in tomorrow, and not see this thread make it to page 37 and at the top:
"Fred says he loses a kilo from a **** hahahahaha !!!!"
The joke was funny, and now it's over.

h.l., what are your thoughts on the value of muscle, definition, fitness, relative to the effort needed to acquire it?

I'm sticking with my previous point that if you had not been around to point out it's possible (which is helpful for the sake of progression) he would have arrogantly argued on that it was just down to how he has sex, how I or others are insecure because we can't have sex how he does, etc. etc

So yes, he has owned up to a mistake, but that's only because he was instantly cornered into it, I'm not giving any credit because he had nowhere to turn.

As for exercise and nutrition, I've really let myself go in the last month so I don't even really want to think about it. Right now I'm eating ice cream, I was supposed to run a few miles this morning, and tonight should be more alcohol.

I'm getting back to basics on Monday and maybe in a few weeks I can provide some valuable conversation, but I'm not heavily into fitness, no.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sticking with my previous point that if you had not been around to point out it's possible (which is helpful for the sake of progression) he would have arrogantly argued on that it was just down to how he has sex, how I or others are insecure because we can't have sex how he does, etc. etc

So yes, he has owned up to a mistake, but that's only because he was instantly cornered into it, I'm not giving any credit because he had nowhere to turn.

As for exercise and nutrition, I've really let myself go in the last month so I don't even really want to think about it. Right now I'm eating ice cream, I was supposed to run a few miles this morning, and tonight should be more alcohol.

I'm getting back to basics on Monday and maybe in a few weeks I can provide some valuable conversation, but I'm not heavily into fitness, no.

You may find some interesting info in the intermittent fasting thread I put in the health and fitness forum.

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol @ fred claiming he is lasting an hour and half in bed, I highly doubt that.
Even p**rn stars don't last hour and half in bed, it's known that they are taking v**** and drugs like that to keep it hard + taking breaks between each scene
So you're telling me you're naturally lasting one hour and half? each time? yeah, I don't believe that sorry.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't really question the hour and a half thing, well partly because it's Fred and sex is out of the question, but if someone claimed it who actually has sex then I wouldn't really doubt them at all. It's down to one thing; can you go for longer than 10 or 15 minutes without cumming, and for some guys this is just natural, if you can go longer than that then you can go for an hour and a half, even 2 hours. The physical aspect isn't at all exhausting for anyone who is reasonably in shape, it doesn't make anyone a "beast" if they can go that long, it's just a natural thing (though some guys do put in work and succeed with going for longer than they naturally can).

For some men it's even a problem, depending on your partner a minimum of 40 minutes of sex is just too long. And a 5 or 10 minute quickie before work or leaving the house? No chance. Maybe at best 5mins of sex but an intense blowjob is required shortly after to possibly make that work.

You may find some interesting info in the intermittent fasting thread I put in the health and fitness forum.

Gonna look at this shortly, thanks.

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score
I didn't really question the hour and a half thing, well partly because it's Fred and sex is out of the question, but if someone claimed it who actually has sex then I wouldn't really doubt them at all. It's down to one thing; can you go for longer than 10 or 15 minutes without cumming, and for some guys this is just natural, if you can go longer than that then you can go for an hour and a half, even 2 hours. The physical aspect isn't at all exhausting for anyone who is reasonably in shape, it doesn't make anyone a "beast" if they can go that long, it's just a natural thing (though some guys do put in work and succeed with going for longer than they naturally can).

For some men it's even a problem, depending on your partner a minimum of 40 minutes of sex is just too long. And a 5 or 10 minute quickie before work or leaving the house? No chance. Maybe at best 5mins of sex but an intense blowjob is required shortly after to possibly make that work.

Gonna look at this shortly, thanks.

What? even if those who can last over 15 min without cumming, one hour and half is just insane
And it's not only about not cumming, it's also about keeping it up for an hour and half and even the most healthiest guys can't keep it up for that long.
it's not all that hard for guys reasonably in shape? what are you talking about? there are so many researches out there about the average time of men in bed and it's around 15 minutes, you think all those men weren't in good shape?

lasting it bed means keeping it up, and it means being able to do a constant penetration without cumming, now NO ONE can last hour and half of penetration, not even 30 minutes. penetration is out of the question, if fred claims he can last hour and half of penetration he is 100% lying.
the question is about keeping it up for that long which I also highly doubt.

I doubt anyone can keep it up for a hour and half continuously without drugs or other tools. and Fred says it's every single time like that, yeah okay.

- - - Updated - - -
hour and half in fred's world is probably 30 minutes in real life. which is more than the average man and that's why he got some compliments from girls, assuming he really did.
but hour and half is only happening in his deluded mind.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL Whinyblues called me "retarded fred disciple" (which is not true), while I was only referring to the impending flame war and off-topic.

OK I guess I'll never get anywhere from pointing out Fred's bull****, but if a valuable lesson was learned it is that he actively pursues every chance to turn any topic into how much of a slayer he allegedly is. It instantly crumbled back on page 9, from interesting chat on exercise and muscle gain, to how he has some insane way of having sex that means his heart rate is higher than any p**rn star.

People's main problem with my flame wars with Fred is that I de-rail topics, and I'll take blame for doing so, but he is normally the instigator that plucks some insane anecdote or fact about himself that drags us far away from the interesting discussions we're capable of. So I'll hold my hands up that I prolong the de-railing, and from now on I'll try to simply call it, point out how it's completely moving us away from discussion, and hopefully it will be left at that.

blackg

Reaction score
Evil is back!!

Are you kidding me, OP? Hair an overrated trait?! In my opinion hair is literally 50% of someone's looks, it can either make or break your looks. It's no coincidence that when asked to describe another person, hair is the first thing they mention; "Oh, look at that blonde over there!" Not "Oh, look at that girl in the blue sweater over there!" Hair is not overrated, hair is everything. Everything.
So good see you back again.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What? even if those who can last over 15 min without cumming, one hour and half is just insane
And it's not only about not cumming, it's also about keeping it up for an hour and half and even the most healthiest guys can't keep it up for that long.
it's not all that hard for guys reasonably in shape? what are you talking about? there are so many researches out there about the average time of men in bed and it's around 15 minutes, you think all those men weren't in good shape?

lasting it bed means keeping it up, and it means being able to do a constant penetration without cumming, now NO ONE can last hour and half of penetration, not even 30 minutes. penetration is out of the question, if fred claims he can last hour and half of penetration he is 100% lying.
the question is about keeping it up for that long which I also highly doubt.

I doubt anyone can keep it up for a hour and half continuously without drugs or other tools. and Fred says it's every single time like that, yeah okay.

- - - Updated - - -
hour and half in fred's world is probably 30 minutes in real life. which is more than the average man and that's why he got some compliments from girls, assuming he really did.
but hour and half is only happening in his deluded mind.

I was actually going to mention keeping it up but then realised, for most young men, no this is not an issue. As long as you don't c*m obviously, you shouldn't lose erection.

I've actually read the average is far lower than 15 minutes, and there are plenty of men who c*m literally after 1 or 2mins (probably drags the average down) who think that it's normal or don't really care.

I didn't say men couldn't last longer than 15 minutes because they aren't in good shape, I said it's because they c*m within 15 minutes and that's why they only last that long. If it wasn't for cumming that early, the physical aspects of sex wouldn't be too exhausting, and again, there should be no reason for any man younger than 40 or even 50 to lose an erection unless they c*m.

Oh and I'll point out again, this isn't in defence of FRED's claim to have 90mins of sex, I wouldn't defend the idea that he has any sex at all, it's just in the defence that it's definitely plausible for some men to claim it. I used to read up on it actually and I'll see if I can find something. I can't remember the term for it, or if there was one, but lots of men have this and for some it's actually considered a problem.

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score
I was actually going to mention keeping it up but then realised, for most young men, no this is not an issue. As long as you don't c*m obviously, you shouldn't lose erection.

I've actually read the average is far lower than 15 minutes, and there are plenty of men who c*m literally after 1 or 2mins (probably drags the average down) who think that it's normal or don't really care.

I didn't say men couldn't last longer than 15 minutes because they aren't in good shape, I said it's because they c*m within 15 minutes and that's why they only last that long. If it wasn't for cumming that early, the physical aspects of sex wouldn't be too exhausting, and again, there should be no reason for any man younger than 40 or even 50 to lose an erection unless they c*m.

Oh and I'll point out again, this isn't in defence of FRED's claim to have 90mins of sex, I wouldn't defend the idea that he has any sex at all, it's just in the defence that it's definitely plausible for some men to claim it. I used to read up on it actually and I'll see if I can find something. I can't remember the term for it, or if there was one, but lots of men have this and for some it's actually considered a problem.

Even those who last long to the point that it's a problem, it's still less than hour and half, check your articles right, I have read about it to, it was never close to hour and half, not even an hour.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just went through about 30 profiles on plentyoffish.com and searched each one for 'confi' (which would included confident and confidence). Two of them described themselves as confident. Only ONE mentioned confidence as a requirement in a guy.. and it was this girl:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=114303237

Found another that's got 'confidence' as one of her requirements. Note; ONE OF... her requirements list is pretty padded:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=114893888

My man wish list:

-confident/independant
-established
-intelligent
-happy/content in life
-authentic/honest/trustworthy
-into health and fitness
-Great sense of humor
-outgoing
-knows how to keep someone on their toes/likes to challenge...in a good/supportive way :)
-has good manners/kind/genuine
- knows what he wants/ a take charge kind of man / alpha male
- doesn't play games/ isn't a time waster / isnt an annoying human being
- animal lover
-loves food

Being a man in Toronto is one of the worst places in the world to be... women here are brutal.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
You should try living in Rome, then.... You would miss Toronto, believe me.

Doubt it. Ive had one girl tell me how she got drunk and ended up in some strangers bed the next day only to realize that the guy she was in bed with was her crush off facebook and started celebrating 'Yah! I ****ed the guy off facebook!'

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Found another that's got 'confidence' as one of her requirements. Note; ONE OF... her requirements list is pretty padded:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=114893888

Being a man in Toronto is one of the worst places in the world to be... women here are brutal.

not only Toronto

just lol at living as a sub 7.5/10 male (i.e. subhuman) in 2016

I did a fake tinder acc right now and made 100 matches with male models in a 15 minutes :freaked: so fuking easy to live 4+ women these days

non of them are balding I was shocked btw, I was expecting at least 15-20%. No, everyone with NW0-1.