Hair is actually an overrated trait

EvilLocks

Reaction score
God, being a balding 4/10 is perhaps the worst. On top of that, after months of patience, applying minoxidil and taking finasteride (with sides, of course), my hair has only gotten worse. I'm feeling more depressed with each passing day.

Stay strong. How many months have you been on finasteride/minoxidil? Sometimes it can take up to a year to see the full results. However, some people's balding gene is simply too strong for treatments to work, myself being one of those people... It's a sad fact but it doesn't work for everybody. But don't give up, it might still work for you if you haven't been on it that long...

- - - Updated - - -

So good see you back again.

Thank you blackg, happy to hear I'm still welcome here (at least by some). I was originally going to leave forever (or at least for a very long time), but the forums are therapy for me so it was hard not to post. I'm going to weigh my words more carefully from now on though, since I seemed to offend some people on here (the reason why I was banned). And I can't promise I will post as regularly as before, we'll see.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stay strong. How many months have you been on finasteride/minoxidil? Sometimes it can take up to a year to see the full results. However, some people's balding gene is simply too strong for treatments to work, myself being one of those people... It's a sad fact but it doesn't work for everybody. But don't give up, it might still work for you if you haven't been on it that long...

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you blackg, happy to hear I'm still welcome here (at least by some). I was originally going to leave forever (or at least for a very long time), but the forums are therapy for me so it was hard not to post. I'm going to weigh my words more carefully from now on though, since I seemed to offend some people on here (the reason why I was banned). And I can't promise I will post as regularly as before, we'll see.

lol wut?! that's ridiculous. You we're on the receiving end of a barrage of attacks and... YOU got banned? LOL

EvilLocks

Reaction score
lol wut?! that's ridiculous. You we're on the receiving end of a barrage of attacks and... YOU got banned? LOL

Well, a moderator told me that some people were tired of hearing I was a "10" before hair loss, and that was part of the reason I was banned. Some people are just too sensitive I guess. I can't remember me saying anything wrong, but it is what it is.

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, a moderator told me that some people were tired of hearing I was a "10" before hair loss, and that was part of the reason I was banned. Some people are just too sensitive I guess. I can't remember me saying anything wrong, but it is what it is.

That's a stupid reason to get banned for lol.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
God, being a balding 4/10 is perhaps the worst. On top of that, after months of patience, applying minoxidil and taking finasteride (with sides, of course), my hair has only gotten worse. I'm feeling more depressed with each passing day.

Before this experiment I hoped that fixing my hair (magically) will bring be to 5.75/10 now I doubt.

Just lol at our lifes.

How can we ever compete with there men with developed bones, angular face and NW0-1.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

That's neither offensive or reason for a ban.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

lol at this statement

EvilLocks

Reaction score
That's a stupid reason to get banned for lol.

I know. That wasn't the whole reason I was banned though, only part of it. They also claimed I'd made some "personal attacks" against some people, but I don't know what they're talking about. After the whole SadVegeta-incident I actually felt like I was the one being attacked, not the other way around. So I don't really understand why I was banned. But I'll just forget about it and move on, but try to be a little more sensitive to the men here. I hope most people on here still like to read my posts and find they have some level of value to the forum.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Very modest. She forgot to add looks like Brad Pitt. Good luck finding that guy. Wonder what she looks like, I hope she is what PUA would call 11 with PHD in astrophysics.

Eko4tD5.jpg

Nothing special, nothing terrible. Just your average girl with sky high standards. But hey, that's part of the game in Toronto.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know. That wasn't the whole reason I was banned though, only part of it. They also claimed I'd made some "personal attacks" against some people, but I don't know what they're talking about. After the whole SadVegeta-incident I actually felt like I was the one being attacked, not the other way around. So I don't really understand why I was banned. But I'll just forget about it and move on, but try to be a little more sensitive to the men here. I hope most people on here still like to read my posts and find they have some level of value to the forum.

People here also like being around girls that are perfect 10s.

Oh snap, did I just offend someone?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Careful, you might get yourself banned with that behaviour :p

Oh no! Complimenting a woman is now offensive! Somebody save me from the mods!!

HELP! HELP!!!!

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even those who last long to the point that it's a problem, it's still less than hour and half, check your articles right, I have read about it to, it was never close to hour and half, not even an hour.

I had a brief look but only found hear say about over an hour, I don't really care enough to look properly but all I can say is that I thought it wasn't that rare of a thing. I saw a show once where they interviewed professional cam sex show people and the guys were expected to go for 2 hours with different women (albeit they were clearly ripped and therefore kept great care of themselves).

Doubt it. Ive had one girl tell me how she got drunk and ended up in some strangers bed the next day only to realize that the guy she was in bed with was her crush off facebook and started celebrating 'Yah! I ****ed the guy off facebook!'

I don't really see the big issue with this, "celebrating" is a bit silly but I thought the discussion was about women being prudes and having stupidly high standards.

Of course it's not exactly ideal to get so drunk you don't remember having sex but eh, good for her I suppose.

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score
Actually from what I heard from one of my best friends who was in toronto, he's middle eastren and average looking at max, he told me women in toronto are sl*ts as fck, he would go to clubs, and just randomly dance with girls, get close to them, if they flow with it and dance with him, he would slip his hands down their pants while dancing and touch their goods, and they would just go on with it, and he scored like that at the end of the night.

another girl at a bar asked him to say something in his native tongue and after hearing it literally said it turns her on and went to have sex with him, knowing him for like 10 minutes. the fck? and I swear he's average looking at best.

he scored many times by that method of dancing around them in clubs, getting tight with them and touching their private parts while dancing, one time one of these girls called her friend and he had a threesome with two girls

maybe I should move to toronto.

resu

Reaction score
Actually from what I heard from one of my best friends who was in toronto, he's middle eastren and average looking at max, he told me women in toronto are sl*ts as fck, he would go to clubs, and just randomly dance with girls, get close to them, if they flow with it and dance with him, he would slip his hands down their pants while dancing and touch their goods, and they would just go on with it, and he scored like that at the end of the night.

another girl at a bar asked him to say something in his native tongue and after hearing it literally said it turns her on and went to have sex with him, knowing him for like 10 minutes. the fck? and I swear he's average looking at best.

he scored many times by that method of dancing around them in clubs, getting tight with them and touching their private parts while dancing, one time one of these girls called her friend and he had a threesome with two girls

Well, they probably were "refugees welcome" types, that's why she asked him to say something in his native language.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I haven't been there in quite a few years but this was definitely my experience of it as well as Canadian girls generally (I lived there for years actually and my accent is somewhat recognisable, so I at least have a talking point when meeting Canuck girls in other countries). One of my best friends here is Canadian and she's had several friends fly over, most of them slept with at least 1 guy while here, whether they have a boyfriend or husband or not. One of them even spoke about cheating and being on holiday, how "of course it doesn't count or anything when you're away" like what the ****.

So what's hellouser saying, Toronto women are really demanding or really slutty? Or an odd hybrid of both? Maybe really slutty for one night stands and casual ****s but really demanding for a real relationship

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
She isn't attractive or young, anywhere else she would be living with her dog and I don't mean her 50 year old sugar daddy.

she is quite attractive, no kids and good shape

alphamale

Reaction score
It is a fact well known: There are women who are attracted to people who are famous for just any reason, especially if shady. They just love reflected spotlight. Even Charles Manson got married recently. Would you go so far to say that he had a good swastika tattoo to head ratio?
View attachment 40940

The deathrow inmate wasn't even famous.

Here's another case, "Roy G. Kuykendall".

A lawyer fell in love with this bald inmate, and helped him escape.

high fwhr + big skull

Roy-G-Kuykendall-mugshot-26088180.400x800.jpg

article-0-0D1E7A1C00000578-982_224x327.jpg