Have U Read 'the Game' By Neil Strauss

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I appreciate the advice coming in and I know with you guys it comes from a good place.

But what I'm hearing right now is "you need to do 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 and 8".

It's modestly depressing.

I'm going to relax tonight. Maybe think about your suggestions tomorrow.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Neil Strauss....what can i say? He is bald BUT he has charisma + a strong self-confidence = many girls.

Nothing is more sexy then self confidence for a woman:D

Yes he is a woman killer you can see it in his eyes!

The most guys here just don't understand how a woman is working!

Example me : Im really not a hot guy BUT i have absolute no problems with girls.....they always told me your charisma is killing me. And yes i love girls :cool:

T

tellersquill

Cool, take it east David.

N003 - that's more like it. Nothing more attractive than a big personality!

abcdefg

Reaction score
You have been losing since 2005 and you never did porpecia or only recently started minoxidil?

No offense but what did you do for 10 years?

Its a little off topic but letting nature run its course i guess. I have never been big a fan of current treatments especially the dangers of propecia so minus that not much else to try. My hair loss has been very slow and gradual

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Charisma is very strongly correlated with looks in my observations.

An example of someone who has both looks, and charisma, is Chris Hemsworth.

An example of someone who has looks, but somehow lacks charisma, is Liam Hemsworth.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Online dating is more brutal then real life by far its pretty horrible especially for men. All online dating sites basically turn into sausage fests with extreme competition and it boils the whole thing down to looks and pictures to even get to the talking stage.
So of course the few decent looking girls on there have literally hundreds of guys to pick from. Even real life aint that bad.

T

tellersquill

Online dating works well for me -

I'm around a 7 in the looks department, I make very little money, I'm really good at chatting to people online and in person so its easy enough to build rapport.

I don't think we should just blanket dismiss online dating as it works for some of us. I'm not a model or wealthy and I do alright.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I googled Neil Straus

he looks kind of tacky.

this is not what i mean when i say sharp dresser just for the record.

but he's not bad looking face--but the facial hair is no good style

Last edited:

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Charisma is very strongly correlated with looks in my observations.

An example of someone who has both looks, and charisma, is Chris Hemsworth.

An example of someone who has looks, but somehow lacks charisma, is Liam Hemsworth.

He has struck out a few times....just at a SUPER high level

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't dig black girls. If I did I would make a killing. There's a lot of them around here.

I'm of North African Jewish ancestry.

I love black women :D

13402640_1724630161084517_1514538826_n.jpg

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have always thought that PUA books were a bit sexist. Apart from certain workplaces and politics (but things are changing even there, see the Donald), sexism always backfires.

I haven't read this one book in particular (nor will I: I am finishing Franzen's essays).

My reasoning is:

- according to PUA, if you are a man, you read a book, you can talk a nice woman (put your definition of nice here) into dating you;

- if you are a woman, you just pick what destiny and PUA readers have in store for you.

Is this realistic?

constrictedvoid

Established Member
Reaction score
Systemic health improvements leading to better behavioral output from your physiology, combined with gaining experience and being observant, should improve your "game" more than the writing of any PUA.

Beyond that, looks are likely most key, and understanding what it involves to improve looks can be worthwhile. All the way from skincare, to fillers, to implants, to bone breaking surgeries that are likely to give you permanent nerve damage. Once you understand your face, and its flaws, in a fairly complete way, you can try to improve things, and start with medically safe therapies, and if you're truly desperate, move on to medically less safe ones. Physique is likely quite useful to optimize as well, but not to the degree facial aesthetics are.

Then there's location, some places allow you to benefit from your ethnicity a lot, and may have lower standards for appearance, and/or different elements that play a big role in attraction. In the first world west, I'd say appearance is likely most important, in some other places, financial status is more key. Behavioral things also seem to differ in their impact in different locations. One thing that seems fairly steady is that a behavioral output suggesting good systemic health, high levels of motivation and high concentrations of androgenic hormones is attractive, AKA alpha male behavior, as long as it's natural and smooth.

Combine health, looks and location, and you are bound to slay, unless you're old, then only Neil Strauss can save you.

constrictedvoid

Established Member
Reaction score
You can't be sexually attracted to money or someone's status.

"Attractive" is not the right word here.

Anyway, if you're not sexually attracted to a man, his status and money won't matter.

And if you find him attractive, you won't care about his money and status.

And please don't try to use extreme examples, I didn't say you could just be handsome, live in a cardboard and get laid.

I think the degree to which it matters varies from location to location, but I do suspect there may be a biological basis for attraction to power and money that goes beyond wanting to live a certain lifestyle by proximity to the man with those things going for him. May be interesting to look into, sorry for being lazy and just responding with this instead of trying to look for any sources myself.

T

tellersquill

It depends on who you are dating as well, Fred.

My ex liked to game and eat crap food and was around a 5 or 6 lookswise and she didn't care if I did those lazy things.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score