My friend:

11038930_10153085946202740_3553630913164792466_n.jpg

He is full bald on the vertex , father also

That's your friend? He's hella hot!

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Because it's not true, because I've met many women who had no qualms about banging fullhead decent-looking fat guys (with a well paid job, mind you) and refusing to even talk to "fit bald guys" as she said.

Dude, she was talking about her personal preference. She wasn't generalizing to other women.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because it's not true, because I've met many women who had no qualms about banging fullhead decent-looking fat guys (with a well paid job, mind you) and refusing to even talk to "fit bald guys" as she said.

Just because you have met people who would rather f*** full head fat guys doesn't mean that hairblues is wrong.

And just because hairblues would prefer to f*** a bald fit guy doesn't mean that most girls would.

The bigger point, in my opinion, is that most girls would say they would rather f*** a bald fit guy regardless of what they would actually do.

EvilLocks

Reaction score

It was her personal opinion and preference, she said she would rather have a fit bald guy over a fat fullhead one, that was HER opinion.

shookwun

Reaction score
What do we consider fat though, seeing as most men are skinny-fat.

I believe hair blues is referring to obese, and borderline obese men.

Most men have a gut, and flabby physiques from what I see. Potato faces.

Rarely do you see a gaunt, and chiseled face that draws your attention to there proportions,. All I see are potato bloofs who look like they are carrying pools of estrogen.

A face will tell me everything I need to know about how in shape some one is.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Think what you want--fat men are not attractive to me they are soft like women--if i wanted a woman i would go with woman...if i want a man i want firm fit body.
Its not exactly deep and ethical that i feel this way or without my own bias..we have men here over weight i am sure it hurts their feelings to hear a woman say this.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Joan has also said that obesity is a deal breaker for her.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In mild defense.. I'd rather f*** a bald chick with a nice body over a girl with great hair and a chubby body. The realm of men is different though.

All about dat booty :O
I wouldn´t f*** any of them, but rather play video games. Plus: It is rather easy to get a better body, but basically impossible to get decent hair, once it is gone. The comparsion doesn´t make sense.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do we consider fat though, seeing as most men are skinny-fat.

I believe hair blues is referring to obese, and borderline obese men.

Most men have a gut, and flabby physiques from what I see. Potato faces.

Rarely do you see a gaunt, and chiseled face that draws your attention to there proportions,. All I see are potato bloofs who look like they are carrying pools of estrogen.

A face will tell me everything I need to know about how in shape some one is.

I have to admit most of the men i have been with are very athletic men. Both for sex and relationships.
A marathon runner, a boxer, a hokey player actually two hokey players one professional one just weekend hobby, an ex pro football player i met who blew out his knee but his body was still insane, a professional dancer, a guy heavy into body weight fitness and yoga another guy heavy into pilates, a rock climber in college..
many, many more into some kind of weight training and or recreational sports.
Even as a teenager i was drawn to athletic guys--playing stick ball or handball, break dancers in clubs always caught my eye i liked the physicality of it. Not so much typical HS jocks--was not really my thing.

I have a weakness for athletic and also creative men--usually the hybrid of the two have been most of my very long term relationships.

Goldee Lox

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn´t f*** any of them, but rather play video games. Plus: It is rather easy to get a better body, but basically impossible to get decent hair, once it is gone. The comparsion doesn´t make sense.

I was just talking about as a guy and a choice between f*****g one of the two.. it wasn't that deep. Like I said, mild defense.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Think what you want--fat men are not attractive to me they are soft like women--if i wanted a woman i would go with woman...if i want a man i want firm fit body.
Its not exactly deep and ethical that i feel this way or without my own bias..we have men here over weight i am sure it hurts their feelings to hear a woman say this.

@Dante92
Okay this too you dislike?

Im starting to think you may have a crush on me and just want some attention.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I like other kind of "sparks". :D

those you get from a six inch grinding blade hitting human bone? yeah, me too. lets get all "Saw" up in this b**ch.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
tribute to dante and hairblues:

the "hopeless place" referred to is hairlosstalk

shookwun

Reaction score
I have to admit most of the men i have been with are very athletic men. Both for sex and relationships.
A marathon runner, a boxer, a hokey player actually two hokey players one professional one just weekend hobby, an ex pro football player i met who blew out his knee but his body was still insane, a professional dancer, a guy heavy into body weight fitness and yoga another guy heavy into pilates, a rock climber in college..
many, many more into some kind of weight training and or recreational sports.
Even as a teenager i was drawn to athletic guys--playing stick ball or handball, break dancers in clubs always caught my eye i liked the physicality of it. Not so much typical HS jocks--was not really my thing.

I have a weakness for athletic and also creative men--usually the hybrid of the two have been most of my very long term relationships.
I dont blame you.

Into guys who are active within, and outside of the gym.

Seems like you're into men who don't live a sedentary life style. These traits draw you in, and negate the effects of baldness to varying degrees. Keyword varying effects :D

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What? No, you misunderstood, it was nothing about violence.

See, I'm a man of simple tastes. I like memes... and frogs... and sparklers. Do you know what all of these things have in common? They're cheap.

axG0GGM_700b.jpg

you're one twisted f*****g genius. :D