Having A Full Head Of Hair Is Key For Sexual Attraction

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
T

tellersquill

what? most confusing statement of the year.
To get laid you do not need much cash.

The myth is that you need to be wealthy and its just not true.

I know plenty of decent looking guys with not too much cash who get laid quite a lot.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if this was mentioned, but I have to say that height is probably tied or second to hair.

I work a part time dead end job at a book store while I'm getting my Master's degree, a lot of my coworkers date each other (which is a horrible idea IMO). The girls at my job date male coworkers of mine that are objectively less attractive than me (I don't consider myself to be a male model by anymeans but these guys are clearly overweight, have poor facial features, etc) and are straight up losers (i.e. being in your mid 20s and working at a book store with no "real jobs" in site) but are taller than me (I'm 5'8 and these guys are like 6 feet+). I think I maybe had one female coworker be flirty with me the whole time I've been there? I wouldn't date anyone in the workplace...but being a manlet sucks.

If I'm honest I do feel the same way a bit

I consider myself to have very good facial aesthetics and a top 1℅ physique, but sometimes I have to wonder if my height is making chicks pass me over for average to slightly above average looking skinny-fat dudes

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I live off £10,000 a year (at 30) while I finish my masters. £9,000 comes from loans and the other £1,000 comes from my writing projects.

What are you getting your masters in?

What were you working as before you started the masters?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
To get laid you do not need much cash.

The myth is that you need to be wealthy and its just not true.

I know plenty of decent looking guys with not too much cash who get laid quite a lot.

oh, true... you said, "DATING the opposite sex" though, so I was confused. you definitely do need money to actually date. All women will say that it doesn't matter if you make good money, but soon enough they will reveal that's not true.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
According to what I've seen around me, girls might pass you over for a relationship, but rarely for a one night stand.

Height is also an indicator of good genetics, but face remain the most crucial component of your aesthetics.

Girls throw themselves at good-looking guys, even if they're short, but they might find it too hard to deal with the social stigma associated with dating a short guy. Girls always think "what will my family/friends say?!"

Many girls tell me how much of a great time they had with a guy, then they take this disappointed look "but he's short!" So no boyfriend status possible for that guy.

It's the same thing that happens with bald guys, they might do for a one night stands because they facial aesthetics didn't go anywhere despite the baldness. But dating a bald guy? That's a whole other story for a lot of girls these days.

This honestly sounds about right

A lot of 5's and 6's trying to pursue relationships with me. I think I'm 7-8 in the face, but of all the women of that caliber I've hooked up with, I've never been able to keep their attention for long

I guess it's always possible I'm overestimating my looks, but feedback I get seems to confirm I have a handsome face

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
As a bald man, I truly believe this not only because I haven't had sex without paying for it in years

I personally don't have a problem with you having to pay for sex, as long as you are getting it at a nice price. What I would suggest is that you shop around for the best available deal. Maybe even compromise on quality and cleanliness if it can save you a few bucks. Also check online for a good coupon code. I believe it was Retailmenot that had a coupon where if you pay full price for sex you get your first rim job for half off.

blackg

Reaction score
I personally don't have a problem with you having to pay for sex, as long as you are getting it at a nice price. What I would suggest is that you shop around for the best available deal. Maybe even compromise on quality and cleanliness if it can save you a few bucks. Also check online for a good coupon code. I believe it was Retailmenot that had a coupon where if you pay full price for sex you get your first rim job for half off.
You're a riot!

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
As a bald man, I truly believe this not only because I haven't had sex without paying for it in years but because in my circle of friends there is a 30-40 lbs overweight guy with a nice thick head of dark hair and he has had a lot more luck having sex with women over the years than one of my other friends who is in great shape (even has a six pack) but he has a shaved head.
Both have similar personalities in that they're more laid back like I am but I've noticed that the guy with hair gets approached a lot more than both of us when we're out maybe because they can't see my other friend's 6 pack because he has his shirt on but still. I don't think that weight matters all that much when it comes to women being sexually attracted to men as long as we're not obese and it's mostly about hair when talking about physical characteristics.

I concur. It's my experience that women care more about physical attractiveness from the neck up than washboard stomachs. As long as guys aren't fat or wimpy skinny the women will be OK with guys having a good build but not especially muscular.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

So guys need to get their negotiating skills in order.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
So guys need to get their negotiating skills in order.

As a bald/balding guy, yes, our negotiating skills must be very refined.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tighten game. Dish out those negs like candy to demonstrate superior value.

"my bald head will economy a lot from shampoo for u babe"

T

tellersquill

oh, true... you said, "DATING the opposite sex" though, so I was confused. you definitely do need money to actually date. All women will say that it doesn't matter if you make good money, but soon enough they will reveal that's not true.
Not in my experience.

I take a woman out for a few drinks. We both get a few rounds in so its like £15 for a date.

Sometimes I'll just grab a coffee and walk round the city park.

By the third date we tend to sleep with each other and then after that its just going round to each others place for sex.

I never go out for meals with dates (that's probably the most expensive thing to do) because I don't like eating in front of people I don't know.

Honestly, dating can be so cheap!

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
you can invite girl directly to ur room like fred did and they barely refuse

you are Chad, you pay with your face and big bones/dick

you can spend on date 0£ with almost the same success rate

T

tellersquill

you can invite girl directly to ur room like fred did and they barely refuse

you are Chad, you pay with your face and big bones/dick

you can spend on date 0£ with almost the same success rate
I quite like dating - Its fun to just grab a coffee and go for a walk - its definitely not all about sex.

What do you do on dates?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I quite like dating - Its fun to just grab a coffee and go for a walk - its definitely not all about sex.

What do you do on dates?

how should I know?

I attempted twice

first one was disgusted by my face when I got a courage to show it by skype (I never did it since or before) and stopped talking after

second one flaked twice and I blocked her

that is my experience

my hair and bones quality level isn't enough to answer on question "what do u do on dates brah" or "JUST grab a coffee and have fun)))))) not bout sex m8 ;-)"

T

tellersquill

how should I know?

I attempted twice

first one was disgusted by my face when I got a courage to show it by skype (I never did it since or before) and stopped talking after

second one flaked twice and I blocked her

that is my experience

my hair and bones quality level isn't enough to answer on question "what do u do on dates brah" or "JUST grab a coffee and have fun)))))) not bout sex m8 ;-)"
I'm sorry to hear that they didn't go well for you :(

EvilLocks

Reaction score

Dating is fun - when you're good-looking. Heck, most things are fun when you're good-looking. If you're not, I can understand why some people find dating to be a nightmare, and avoid it altogether. I remember back before I lost my hair; I was young, good-looking, healthy. Dating was so much fun, I really enjoyed it. Now? Not so much. I prefer being a recluse really, because the 'real world' out there can be a tough place.

T

tellersquill

Dating is fun - when you're good-looking. Heck, most things are fun when you're good-looking. If you're not, I can understand why some people find dating to be a nightmare, and avoid it altogether. I remember back before I lost my hair; I was young, good-looking, healthy. Dating was so much fun, I really enjoyed it. Now? Not so much. I prefer being a recluse really, because the 'real world' out there can be a tough place.
Cool.

I kind of meant it in the sense that it doesn't have to be dating. I quite like just going for a walk and a talk and maybe grabbing a coffee. I do it with my friends when I'm having a day off.