Having A Full Head Of Hair Is Key For Sexual Attraction

dunno

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What? No, you misunderstood, it was nothing about violence.

See, I'm a man of simple tastes. I like memes... and frogs... and sparklers. Do you know what all of these things have in common? They're cheap.

axG0GGM_700b.jpg

Are those dark circles from minoxidil?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try telling a short, ugly, full head virgin that it's all about hair.

Try telling a hot, tall, bald guy that gets laid regularly that it's all about hair.

Both of these type of people exist, therefore it's not all about hair. Maybe I'm being pedantic but I see these kind of retarded statements all the time so f*** it.

If you go to shortness forums you will see people posting similar things saying "It's all about height". Or acne forums and you see lads saying "It's all about good skin!". I use to suffer from social anxiety and even those guys will be saying "it's all about being able to talk to girls!".

It's not all about anything. There are loads of factors. Hair, height and facial attraction are top of the list normally. Things you can work on like body, status and confidence etc are less important than these.

Do you know what I think when I read the stories of those who report bald guys having great success with women?

I am reminded of those who say ethnic minorities are not disadvantaged because - hey - an African American man was even president of the US!

In the meanwhile, in NYC it is difficult for a black person to even get a taxi.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...acial-discrimination-by-uber-and-lyft-drivers

All in all: I am not interested in the one lucky guy; let us talk about large numbers and averages if we really want to tackle a societal issue.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you know what I think when I read the stories of those who report bald guys having great success with women?

I am reminded of those who say ethnic minorities are not disadvantaged because - hey - an African American man was even president of the US!

In the meanwhile, in NYC it is difficult for a black person to even get a taxi.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...acial-discrimination-by-uber-and-lyft-drivers

All in all: I am not interested in the one lucky guy; let us talk about large numbers and averages if we really want to tackle a societal issue.

Yes of course the average bald guy has it harder. I war responding to the rhetoric that "it's all about hair".

It's a lot about hair, but to say it's all about hair is retarded. As I said maybe I'm being pedantic but I'm sick of hearing these exaggerated claims.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes of course the average bald guy has it harder. I war responding to the rhetoric that "it's all about hair".

It's a lot about hair, but to say it's all about hair is retarded. As I said maybe I'm being pedantic but I'm sick of hearing these exaggerated claims.
I was referring actually to the picture of the hot guy with a bald head and 78 KGs of muscles and washboard abs. Which take like 10 years to grow, whereas good hair comes... natural to some ;)

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

shookwun

Reaction score
Those pictures of Rick were A+

Looked like the type of guy who wear hells angels supporter apparel.

'support your local 81'

tawbp2.jpg

Outlaws,P20MC_1.jpg.pagespeed.ce.fsufjw2MQO.jpg

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I was actually thinking of you as I wrote it lol.

Can you see thread tools > delete thread? It should be in the top right region once you open the thread. Or maybe it is mod only. In which case try deleting the opening post, it may give you the option of removing the thread. That's how it was on the old forum.

I only see "Add Poll" option in thread tools. I'll try the delete post method.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those pictures of Rick were A+

Looked like the type of guy who wear hells angels supporter apparel.

'support your local 81'

tawbp2.jpg

Outlaws,P20MC_1.jpg.pagespeed.ce.fsufjw2MQO.jpg

I had a friend in college putting herself through by stripping at a little no-name hole in the wall way out in suburbs so no one would recognize her....I went to visit her once...this is what her patrons looked like.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I had a friend in college putting herself through by stripping at a little no-name hole in the wall way out in suburbs so no one would recognize her....I went to visit her once...this is what her patrons looked like.

I have met a lot of strippers that danced to put themselves through medical school.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Did they finish medical school?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if this was mentioned, but I have to say that height is probably tied or second to hair.

I work a part time dead end job at a book store while I'm getting my Master's degree, a lot of my coworkers date each other (which is a horrible idea IMO). The girls at my job date male coworkers of mine that are objectively less attractive than me (I don't consider myself to be a male model by anymeans but these guys are clearly overweight, have poor facial features, etc) and are straight up losers (i.e. being in your mid 20s and working at a book store with no "real jobs" in site) but are taller than me (I'm 5'8 and these guys are like 6 feet+). I think I maybe had one female coworker be flirty with me the whole time I've been there? I wouldn't date anyone in the workplace...but being a manlet sucks.

T

tellersquill

I don't know if this was mentioned, but I have to say that height is probably tied or second to hair.

I work a part time dead end job at a book store while I'm getting my Master's degree, a lot of my coworkers date each other (which is a horrible idea IMO). The girls at my job date male coworkers of mine that are objectively less attractive than me (I don't consider myself to be a male model by anymeans but these guys are clearly overweight, have poor facial features, etc) and are straight up losers (i.e. being in your mid 20s and working at a book store with no "real jobs" in site) but are taller than me (I'm 5'8 and these guys are like 6 feet+). I think I maybe had one female coworker be flirty with me the whole time I've been there? I wouldn't date anyone in the workplace...but being a manlet sucks.
Yep, I agree.

Career doesn't matter that much when you are just dating and getting laid.

I live off £10,000 a year (at 30) while I finish my masters. £9,000 comes from loans and the other £1,000 comes from my writing projects. And guess what? Nobody cares.

Money seems to be the most overrated thing when it comes to dating the opposite sex

blackg

Reaction score
(I'm 5'8 and these guys are like 6 feet+). I think I maybe had one female coworker be flirty with me the whole time I've been there? I wouldn't date anyone in the workplace...but being a manlet sucks.

Ummm... I don't consider 5-8 to be that short. Definitely not manlet.
I would like to hear from some of the HairLossTalk.com females about this.

Also, what are you getting a masters degree in?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ummm... I don't consider 5-8 to be that short. Definitely not manlet.
I would like to hear from some of the hair loss talk females about this.

Also, what are you getting a masters degree in?

I'm getting my master's degree in speech-language pathology