Hello I am new, and looking to go dwn the natural route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Health Truth

Reaction score
Like I said, I nearly did try finasteride myself after watching the "hairlossfromsteroids" guy talk about it but after accidentally stumbling across videos of what they call "Post Finasteride Syndrome" and how many of them there are I thought **** this, to me the drug does not seem like it is safe. If you want to take it fair enough but don't dare come and critisize me for not wishing to take it.

I posted on the Alternative forum, asking for advise, I did not need to be insulted by a load of pro-finasteride trolls including guys who admit to suffering side effects like growing tits from it but think I am an idiot for not taking it. I have never taken finasteride myself so I don't know how it would effect me but like I said I am not prepared to risk the chances of permenant ED and depression which is a listed side effect.

The reason I have not replied to you yet is I don't really go on this forum, the only reason I have today is to see what ****e you lot are posting.

I am not going to deny that hair loss can knock the confidence of a lot of guys because I know it can but for me personally this is just too extreme. I know loads of guys who still pull who are bald. Don't come out with this bull **** that I am "harming men" by being against finasteride, that's ridiculous. The fact that, this is a thread in the alternative forum and you lot have tried to boycott it and make it into a pro finasteride thread says it all.

The fact is the numbers and un-biased studies are starting to come out about finasteride due to the massive fall out of poor bastards who have suffered it's side effects and it should and most likely will be banned over the next 10 years for all other uses bar the treatment of prostate swelling.

- - - Updated - - -

I think if you look through the thread you will see that I have posted pretty much quite a lot of the negative things about finasteride I have found. Basically if you take finasteride long term (anything over 3 months to a year) you will have in my non-professional but honest opinion something like a 2-5% chance of permenant side effects that include impotance, depression and muscle loss which continue even after coming off the drug.

It seems to be the only thing that is proven to halt hair loss to such a degree but for me there is no way it is worth it. If it is worth it to you then try it. There are roughly 22,000 finasteride users in the UK and if you look at the number of complainants (who claim it has ruined there life) from the the UK alone it exceeds well over 1000.

Of course these men could be wrong as the in denial finasteride guzzlers on here will tell you but the fact that they all have the same symptoms, at ages which these symptoms should not have occurred is enough for me to believe that there is certainly a relationship between the drug and these side effects.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
for somebody who wants nothing to do with Finasteride, you spend an awful lot of time thinking/writing about it...

this is the Alternative forum remember?!

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
for somebody who wants nothing to do with Finasteride, you spend an awful lot of time thinking/writing about it...

Exactly!!!

This is nothing more than an anti propecia thread disguised as a "natural treatments" thread. It was very poorly disguised I will add. His anti propecia nonsense started in his opening post:

"I am unwilling to use finasteride as the potential side affects of it are sickening and I do believe from research can be permenant"

It got worse after that. Read his posts in this thread. They are all about how bad finasteride is and how it can harm you. I knew what this thread was within Health Truth's first couple of posts. Dead give away, then grammaton cleric just happens to drop by... Give me a break.

So I guess I am a pro finasteride troll because I realize that fighting hair loss without finasteride is a losing battle??? You want to go natural, then go for it. Just make sure you continue to come back and post pics of your progress for the other guys wishing to "go natural".

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly!!!

This is nothing more than an anti propecia thread disguised as a "natural treatments" thread. It was very poorly disguised I will add. His anti propecia nonsense started in his opening post:

"I am unwilling to use finasteride as the potential side affects of it are sickening and I do believe from research can be permenant"

It got worse after that. Read his posts in this thread. They are all about how bad finasteride is and how it can harm you. I knew what this thread was within Health Truth's first couple of posts. Dead give away, then grammaton cleric just happens to drop by... Give me a break.

So I guess I am a pro finasteride troll because I realize that fighting hair loss without finasteride is a losing battle??? You want to go natural, then go for it. Just make sure you continue to come back and post pics of your progress for the other guys wishing to "go natural".

Let's just forget about them Notcoolanymore, fighting with the "Finasteride is poison" people isn't worth it. If they think Finasteride's 60-70 percent DHT reduction is terrorizing, then wait till they learn about Dutasteride's 90+ percent at reducing DHT, they'll probably talk about it as if it's related to some kind of apocalyptic event.

The only thing that I'll currently keep out for is to make sure that the Anti-Propecia people don't scare those away that could potentially benefit from 5-AR inhibitors.

If Health Truth is going to use natural treatments, then they're going to "naturally" lose their hair.

Reaction score
Exactly!!!

:wave:

Attachments

• 12835116643587.jpg
    12835116643587.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 198

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Welcome back. Keep up the bad work.

paulie72785

Established Member
Reaction score
Why the hell is this thread still alive.No relevant info is being posted here just normal chit chat.
@Quantumcat
Can't you just kill or delete this thread or something??You are the moderater right.This thread is an insult to the alternative treatment forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.